PDA

View Full Version : Been Lurking For A While.

timmy616
11-04-2007, 10:26 PM
Hey Everybody, I have been reading the forums for the last month and finally decided to jump in. Its very inspirational hearing all the great work you are doing. I have been converting family and friends at a rapid rate and many will be contributing within the next 24hrs. I will be making my donation shortly after 12:00 so excuse me when I have to step out.

Ron Paul Fan
11-04-2007, 10:27 PM
Welcome timmy and thank you for converting your friends and family! You are a true patriot and champion of liberty. Timmay!

ashlux
11-04-2007, 10:28 PM
Hey Everybody, I have been reading the forums for the last month and finally decided to jump in. Its very inspirational hearing all the great work you are doing. I have been converting family and friends at a rapid rate and many will be contributing within the next 24hrs. I will be making my donation shortly after 12:00 so excuse me when I have to step out.

Welcome to the forums!

Stealth4
11-04-2007, 10:31 PM

Welcome!

I had a great conversation with my parents saturday night about Ron Paul. They are hardcore democrats, but they greatly admire him and agree with him completly on foreign policy. If I can show them more of his domestic stances they may even vote for him. I've learned you cant win people over in a day. Just give them something to think about, something to pique their interest, then check back in a week or two later. Its still odd for me now being the guy who talks and brings up politicts - but it feels great doing something for this country.

Roxi
11-04-2007, 10:31 PM
welcome to the boards and if u need help don't hesitate to ask!

ConstitutionGal
11-04-2007, 10:33 PM
Welcome to the Ron Paul family of "internet spammers"!!! LOL

spivey378
11-04-2007, 10:33 PM
important to set the seed

BLS
11-04-2007, 10:36 PM
Welcome Timmy!!!

timmy616
11-04-2007, 10:39 PM
I finally won over my cousin who is a Mr. Eco. Picked up some lines here on the boards about the war pollution and the fact that the pentagon is one of the biggest consumers of fossil fuels. It took awhile but he is really coming around.

angelatc
11-04-2007, 10:43 PM
Timmy!

Like you've never heard that, eh?

Welcome!

Mandrik
11-04-2007, 10:44 PM
Welcome aboard!

Seth M.
11-04-2007, 10:44 PM
Welcome to the community... Have you found a meetup group?

Its a funny thing the truth is.. all you have to do is share it.. and somehow it stands on its own.. there is no need to defend it and people recognize it almost instantly.

Ron Paul is honest and it doesnt surprise me that he "resonates" as they always ask him.

Thanks for your support and efforts.

timmy616
11-04-2007, 10:51 PM
I have been to a meet-up but lack of time is my problem. So I donate when I can, like tonight and probably V-Day. And spread the word to people I come across when the situation is right.

max
11-04-2007, 10:54 PM
I finally won over my cousin who is a Mr. Eco. Picked up some lines here on the boards about the war pollution and the fact that the pentagon is one of the biggest consumers of fossil fuels. It took awhile but he is really coming around.

Timmy...use this secret weapon...

www.ronpaulstopdreaming.com

8 minute video makes INSTANT converts

Matt Collins
11-04-2007, 10:58 PM
Remember that only 30% of voters are proficient on the Net.

This means that 70% of our activities need to be offline!!!!

timmy616
11-04-2007, 10:59 PM
That is a powerful vid!!! Yes I do use that as well. Gotta step out now, time to launch the first salvo!!!!! 12:01