PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrow Night Bar Donations

RonPaulCentral
11-04-2007, 10:25 PM
Tomorrow night at 8 PM I will be at my local watering hole with my laptop. I have received the promise of many friends of mine at the bar to donate. I will be buying drinks for all my friends as they enter their donations.

DONATE TO RON PAUL AND GET FREE BEERS. LOL

Beers for Ron!

T206
11-04-2007, 10:27 PM
Tomorrow night at 8 PM I will be at my local watering hole with my laptop. I have received the promise of many friends of mine at the bar to donate. I will be buying drinks for all my friends as they enter their donations.

Beers for Ron!

I hope you get really drunk and change some of the $100 donations to $1000 by mistake. :)

ross11988
11-04-2007, 10:35 PM
I hope you get really drunk and change some of the $100 donations to $1000 by mistake. :)

haha that would be really funny. Oh you want to donate $230? Well you accidently put an extra zero and you just donated $2300!!!!!!!!

RonPaulCentral
11-04-2007, 10:35 PM

I need to get THEM drunk as they will be typing in the info on the laptop. :)

If I get drunk the laptop might disappear. :D

Vonhayek7
11-04-2007, 10:39 PM

Beers for Ron!

That's a good idea actually ha.

Brian Bailey
11-04-2007, 10:41 PM
I think the whole concept of the laptop as a roving recruitment tool is not being utilized enough. This is a great idea.

Ron Paul Fan
11-04-2007, 10:43 PM
I don't think we should bar donations for anyone tomorrow night and I can't believe anyone would suggest such a thing! Why would you want to prevent people from donating to the campaign? :mad:

angelatc
11-04-2007, 10:45 PM
I think the whole concept of the laptop as a roving recruitment tool is not being utilized enough. This is a great idea.

A laptop, drunk friends, a web cam and strippers for Ron Paul.

Bobby Johnson
11-04-2007, 10:47 PM
I don't think we should bar donations for anyone tomorrow night and I can't believe anyone would suggest such a thing! Why would you want to prevent people from donating to the campaign? :mad:

I think you may have misunderstood the title.:)

justinc.1089
11-04-2007, 10:48 PM
And then throw in a drunk Hannity for humor, but of course he needs to be blindfolded or who knows what he may try to do to some poor Paul supporter lol. And of course he needs to know he is with a bunch of Ron Paul supporters too so that he will get mad and real funny from being drunk too. Can you picture a drunk Hannity at a crowd of Ron Paul supporters?! lol

RonPaulCentral
11-04-2007, 10:48 PM

Dude can you read the thread before flipping out?