PDA

View Full Version : Dick Cheney to Hillary Clinton: Run! [against Obama]

sailingaway
09-07-2011, 04:28 PM
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2011/09/dick-cheney-to-hillary-clinton-run/

h/t drudgereport.com

Acala
09-07-2011, 04:31 PM
Ain't gonna happen. Hillary made a deal with Wikileaks. She promised to end her political career and they agreed to withhold something really ugly.

VBRonPaulFan
09-07-2011, 04:34 PM
Ain't gonna happen. Hillary made a deal with Wikileaks. She promised to end her political career and they agreed to withhold something really ugly.

where'd you hear that?

John of Des Moines
09-07-2011, 04:36 PM
Hillary should say the same thing to Dick.

anaconda
09-07-2011, 04:43 PM
I forgot how that works...is there always a primary for the incumbent? Even if it's often "uncontested?"

LibertyEagle
09-07-2011, 04:50 PM
where'd you hear that?

^^^
What he said.

Acala
09-07-2011, 04:58 PM

My speculation. But if you recall, Wikileaks released some ugly stuff about her. Then, very shortly after, she announced that she was done with politics, that she would serve out her term as Sec. of State and then retire.

Travlyr
09-07-2011, 05:49 PM
Interestingly ABC tonight pointed out that both vice presidents Cheney and Gore took shots at Obombya today. Cheney suggesting Hillary was a the leader of the cabinet who should have won last time and Gore criticizing Obama for relaxing regulations to create jobs.

Interesting...

Rael
09-07-2011, 06:33 PM
My speculation. But if you recall, Wikileaks released some ugly stuff about her. Then, very shortly after, she announced that she was done with politics, that she would serve out her term as Sec. of State and then retire.

And Wikileaks would benefit from this arrangement how?