PDA

View Full Version : Question about CNBC debate in Rochester, MI this november

FortisKID
09-07-2011, 03:15 PM
Here is the facebook event link:
http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=215411901849585

I live in Ann Arbor and this is the first time Ron Paul will be close enough for me to finally see him in person. So I'm very excited about it. But I haven't been able to find any info on the tickets (I'm in High School I don't have a lot of money). I also wanted to know whether it would be possible to be pictured with Ron Paul, and if so how much money would that cost?

trey4sports
09-07-2011, 03:17 PM
i'm sure he will have a rally close to you at some point during this cycle and he will take pics with people for free.

FortisKID
09-07-2011, 03:19 PM
i'm sure he will have a rally close to you at some point during this cycle and he will take pics with people for free.

That would be awesome. But do you know if he will take pics after/before the debate? I've never been to one so I have no idea how these work :P

FortisKID
09-07-2011, 03:39 PM
Bump :P

tsai3904
09-07-2011, 03:47 PM
That would be awesome. But do you know if he will take pics after/before the debate? I've never been to one so I have no idea how these work :P

As of today, there's been no information on tickets. You might find out soon, a week before the debate, or tickets might not even be available to the public. You can try to contact Oakland University since the host school usually receives a batch of tickets.

As far as meeting Ron Paul before/after the debate, that information won't be released until closer to the debate. The campaign probably isn't thinking that far out has there are many debates between today and the one in November.

FortisKID
09-07-2011, 04:09 PM
As of today, there's been no information on tickets. You might find out soon, a week before the debate, or tickets might not even be available to the public. You can try to contact Oakland University since the host school usually receives a batch of tickets.

As far as meeting Ron Paul before/after the debate, that information won't be released until closer to the debate. The campaign probably isn't thinking that far out has there are many debates between today and the one in November.

Ah ok, thanks for the info. I just hope the tickets aren't too expensive. Also do you know where I can find a schedule of Ron Paul's upcoming rallies? Or is that also not determined? I'm just curious if he is having any rallies in Michigan any time soon :P

Man of Steel
09-17-2011, 10:02 AM
Information can be found below, copied from this thread: http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?297081-Debate-calendar-with-relevant-info-%28time-location-media-ticket%29

Approximately the same info was posted recently on the Detroit Metro for Ron Paul Facebook Group: http://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/142907115779259/

November 9, 2011
CNBC and Michigan Republican Party Debate
Rochester, MI

Press release: link

Time: 8:00 - 10:00 PM ET

Media: CNBC and live stream on cnbc.com

Venue:
Oakland University
2200 N Squirrel Rd
Rochester, MI 48309

Ticket info:

* You can be placed on a wait list for tickets by calling the Michigan Republican Party at 517.487.5413.