PDA

View Full Version : Do you wear a Ron Paul button?

Alabama Supporter
11-04-2007, 09:57 PM
Do you wear your Ron Paul button while you are out running errands and stuff? I wore mine today while roaming and lots of people pay attention. Its like a bumper sticker on your body.

piotr1
11-04-2007, 09:59 PM
Yeppers. I'm a "courtesy clerk" at a local co-op about 16 hours a month and i get to talk to alot of people b/c of my button! woohooo!

steph3n
11-04-2007, 09:59 PM
Do other candidates wear a Ron Paul button? If not does it make them less American? :D

Austin
11-04-2007, 10:00 PM
I don't have one to wear, yet. Hopefully some of the people at my meetup will have extras. If not, I will be buying a buttload to not only wear, but to give out as well.

GML3G
11-04-2007, 10:02 PM
I wear a lapel sticker on my jacket. And yes, it does draw a lot of attention. I notice people's focus shift towards the sticker as they walk past me during my commute. I'm not so sure if this helps, though...

filmmaker58
11-04-2007, 10:08 PM
I am never without either a button, or a t-shirt. Today I converted two democrats, and an independant, and met someone from the New Jersey meetup group. I tell people they have to register republican, and attend the caucuses. Not only that, but get involved with the local meetup groups and find out who the Ron Paul delegates will be in their precinct. Ron Paul needs delegates, if people don't register Republican, they can't vote for him.

RonPaulStreetTeam
11-04-2007, 10:49 PM
I always do.

on my backpack and my camera and laptop bags too.

and of course 3 bumper stickers on car.

and sometimes you can even find me in a 60 thousand person plus crowd with a Ron paul sign sticking up out of my backpack and one holding high in the air.

Dorfsmith
11-04-2007, 10:50 PM
I always wear mine. It gets a lot of attention.

krott5333
11-04-2007, 10:51 PM
I wear a button everywhere I go. I never leave home without it. It often prompts people to ask about him, which is a good thing.

sickmint79
11-04-2007, 11:05 PM
i have stickers on all the windows of my car. i have 5 rp shirts i cycle around and try to wear on errands. people do ask. and i chat up strangers/acquaintances when i can. i just bought 2 buttons, dunno why... was cheaper for 2. not sure what i'll do with the 2nd but the first is going on my laptop bag. i work as a consultant and not too sure how much i can get away with at work, so i'm sticking it on my bag and displaying my bag prominently on my desk.

high up client boss is nearby, it seems that he may need to track some commodities for work and that the dollar's purchasing power has major impacts for him - so i'm hoping he ends up being an austrian economics guy and chatting me up some day...