PDA

View Full Version : The Ron Paul Solution

bobbyw24
09-07-2011, 05:00 AM
Sometime the answer is right in front of you

by Brian Wilson

Here is the narrative of the AAV (Average American Voter):

"I am tired of BOTH parties. I am tired of Professional Politicians. I am tired of the Washington ‘Inside-The-Beltway’ mentality. I’ve had it with Politics As Usual. I am done with the DC Double Standard: Elected Officials and their Buds break laws with impunity while Big Brother and Big Nanny micro-manage everything I do. I want to left alone. I want Washington out of my office, car, bank account, wallet, kid’s school, kitchen, bedroom and hobbies. I want the TSA to keep their grubby mitts off me. I want Government to get out of the way and let the Free Market do its thing. I’ve had it with the illegal wars, smothered economy and the Entitlement Mentality. I want a President who will stand on principle, not K Street and won’t run off to bomb some dictator with a funny hat; who will actually "…to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States." And I don’t care what Party he or she belongs to."

Well…..Sound like any one of the current crop of candidates???

"Mitt Romney has nice hair. And Gov. Perry has "swagger"! And Michelle Bachman is a hottie (in a proper Christian kinda way). Oh – and Ron Paul is an unelectable wacky uncle."

This from the same AAV plaintively wailing about the status quo. To borrow a phrase: Haul out the duct tape!

As my friend Walter Williams says, "Let’s look at it."

"Unelectable" . . .

http://lewrockwell.com/wilson-brian/wilson-brian27.1.html

bobbyw24
09-07-2011, 10:06 AM
Bump