PDA

View Full Version : We have some real thread movin control freaks here.

Hook
11-04-2007, 09:36 PM
Bleh :mad:

steph3n
11-04-2007, 09:37 PM
ignore it, no need to gripe my friend.

Hook
11-04-2007, 09:38 PM
My first time I guess.

RJB
11-04-2007, 09:40 PM
Is this in the right forum? :D

I hear you.

devil21
11-04-2007, 09:48 PM
Some organization needs to be done to keep this place in some semblance of organization. Just wait till Ron starts winning primaries! You'll be happy the mods are keeping things organized (or trying to).

Ron Paul Fan
11-04-2007, 09:49 PM
This thread should be moved to hot topics immediately.

me3
11-04-2007, 09:52 PM
I concur!

RJB
11-05-2007, 10:06 AM

I disagree. It should be moved to "member spotlights" to highlight the great work people do to keep this organized.

Bradley in DC
11-05-2007, 10:09 AM
If people would post in the right place in the first place, we'd have fewer duplicate threads and it'd be easier for everyone to find what we're looking for--and not to otherwise overlook important threads.

If I were still a mod.... :D

cujothekitten
11-05-2007, 10:20 AM
If people would post in the right place in the first place, we'd have fewer duplicate threads and it'd be easier for everyone to find what we're looking for--and not to otherwise overlook important threads.

If I were still a mod.... :D

Come back to us Bradley

RJB
11-05-2007, 10:27 AM
I know the mods do a good job. I'm just having fun. This day has me in a celebratory mood:D

Bryan
11-05-2007, 10:31 AM
I disagree. It should be moved to "member spotlights" to highlight the great work people do to keep this organized.

LOL! Thanks.

-Bryan, the control freak :p :) :D (today is a great day!)

freelance
11-05-2007, 10:35 AM
What if you were to organize your hard drive the way people organize threads on this forum?

yongrel
11-05-2007, 10:37 AM
What if you were to organize your hard drive the way people organize threads on this forum?

My hard drive would explode. Or kill me. One of the two.

Revolution9
11-05-2007, 10:39 AM
Bleh :mad:

Sometimes proper..most is forum nazi stuff..or at least forum brownshirting. Traditionally the Grassroots forum has the highest traffic. Ergo if you wish to post a thread and get responses in the next day or two you post to the Grassroots section. If it is of interest it will get bumped up frequently. If not it will quickly move to the back pages.. No problem.. It lives a natural life according to the message it contains.. Then you get these mods with personal agendas such as foofighter who at the drop of a hat and a whim they will decide to clean up the forums. or issue some stupid warning like don;'t say nuthin bad about the military (even if its the triuth). Well shits and giggles for them. They have now just fucked up everybody who posted a threads paradigm. My biggest bitch was spending four 18 hour days doing a Festival Poster painting, organising seven bands and comedians and took over Little Five Points, Atlanta on October 13th for 12 hours. So I post my artwork and an outline of the Festival, its date and place etc and check ten minutes later and it is gone!! Fucking moved! Out of the Grassroots forum to I still do not know where or why. It was goddamned grassroots to the fucking core! So.. I stopped posting what I do and what I am going to do. They either get moved or some snarky bitch sprays their perfume of negativity or control freak mechanisms all over my individual effort.

Rant Off
Randy

Perry
11-05-2007, 10:40 AM

Stuff it. :D