PDA

View Full Version : Attention Bicyclists for Paul!

Julio154
09-06-2011, 09:53 PM
Just want to give an idea similar to the Ron Paul T-shirt days. I often bike during the week for a few miles ( sometimes on a circular bike path with a lot of runners/walkers/bikers) and I would like to bring attention to Ron Paul without stopping and talking to them. I was wondering If anyone has any ideas on creating a T-shirt that can be used while biking or existing T-shirts that would work well with plugging Ron Paul. Just by having someone pass by with a shirt displaying the words Ron Paul is enough for some to spark an interest. Maybe even things like a bike plate with Ron Paul2012 on it or as creative as a red LED/LCD flashing RonPaul2012. I would love to get some ideas on how to best communicate Ron Paul's candidacy while riding a bike.

eaglesfan48
09-06-2011, 10:15 PM
Good idea. I would think wearing a Ron Paul 2012 shirt while biking would be great!

Maybe some others can come up with something more creative?

AlexAmore
09-06-2011, 11:42 PM
Count me in. What do you think of a Yellow shirt (Since I have one) with a Ron Paul bumper sticker on the back? It acts as a reflector too! OMG I'M DOING THIS TOMORROW! If you have a better idea let me know.

acptulsa
09-07-2011, 06:10 AM
Some enterprising individual should do a shirt with a pic of Paul on a bike. I've seen enough of those around the forum that surely it wouldn't be difficult to secure rights to one.

Or maybe do a cartoon of a Secret Service agent on the front, and him on the back, of a tandem, and "Presidential Limo' above with 'Ron Paul 2012' below?