PDA

View Full Version : Video Game Allows Players to Slaughter "Tea Party Zombies"

CaseyJones
09-06-2011, 04:27 PM
http://mrctv.org/videos/video-game-allows-players-slaughter-tea-party-zombies-sarah-palin-and-bill-oreilly

kah13176
09-06-2011, 04:49 PM
Apparently every GOP candidate except Ron Paul, and every Fox News personality is Tea Party.

Dreamofunity
09-06-2011, 04:50 PM
Eh. Free speech.

The game play doesn't look too bad for a poorly made game.

CaptainAmerica
09-06-2011, 04:51 PM
Weirdness. That game looks creepy and has terrible graphics.

Cutlerzzz
09-06-2011, 05:01 PM
Violent right win extremists are inciting violence again, I see.

Razmear
09-06-2011, 05:24 PM
After several clicks, finally found the game's location:
http://teapartyzombiesmustdie.com/

Giving it a test drive now.

eb

quick review:
k, games not too bad for a freebie, and all the zombies seem to be "Teo-Cons". Made it about 4 levels on the first try, smashing heads with the crow bar.
The you died screen is amusing:
You got Teabagged!
PS You didn't have health insurance, so you died
PPS There is no god so you died for all eternity.

Anyways, certainly no less offensive than "Black Ops" type games where the player runs around killing muslims.

Gonna give another try to see if I can make it to Bill Oriely.
eb

dannno
09-06-2011, 05:37 PM
Apparently every GOP candidate except Ron Paul, and every Fox News personality is Tea Party.

No, they are correctly labelled "Tea Party Zombies"

Razmear
09-06-2011, 05:54 PM
Guess Bill O isn't a 'boss' as expected, just 3 whacks to the head to take him out, Huckabee is harder to kill, taking 2 shotgun blasts.
Got killed at the Fox News blond anchorwoman breeding pit. :D

eb

outspoken
09-06-2011, 05:55 PM
To call those advocating liberty (even though many of the Tea Party people still dont understand the Constitution) zombies, is the kettle calling the pot not just black but using a racial slur as well.

Razmear
09-06-2011, 05:57 PM
To call those advocating liberty (even though many of the Tea Party people still dont understand the Constitution) zombies, is the kettle calling the pot not just black but using a racial slur as well.

Fox News advocates liberty?

edit:
adding screenshot, this is between levels after wiping out a bunch of fox news personalities

http://razmear.com/foxzombietext.png

acptulsa
09-06-2011, 06:13 PM
I'm so glad liberals are dedicated to peace, love and tolerance...

Razmear
09-06-2011, 06:18 PM
K, if anyone figures out how to kill Glen Beck let me know. Put 240 rounds of 7.62x39 into him and he still wont die. Fat bastard is tough to take down.

eb

CaptainAmerica
09-06-2011, 06:20 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b40yoIthh2g

angelatc
09-06-2011, 06:21 PM
Razmear you're cracking me up.

acptulsa
09-06-2011, 06:23 PM
K, if anyone figures out how to kill Glen Beck let me know. Put 240 rounds of 7.62x39 into him and he still wont die. Fat bastard is tough to take down.

eb

Probably can't take him down. Try telling him he's fatter than Limbaugh and see if you can make him cry instead.

If that doesn't work, just do what Murdoch did and replace him.

angelatc
09-06-2011, 06:28 PM
He probably doesn't die. Just cries.

CaptainAmerica
09-06-2011, 06:32 PM

eb probably with a cross and holy water since he is illuminati

Razmear
09-06-2011, 06:45 PM
He probably doesn't die. Just cries.

After you shoot him about 50 times he falls to the floor and cries for about 10 seconds, then he gets back up again. Tried hacking him with the machette while he was down or shooting him, but it misses til he gets back up. Keep running out of ammo before I can finish him off.
Gonna have to restart cuz I played a vid in another tab while taking a smoke break and it jammed up the game. I will defeat the bastard, or at least have my stepson take him out when he gets home from work in a bit.

eb

Dreamofunity
09-06-2011, 07:30 PM
Controls are kind of lame. C to shoot? Really?

ClayTrainor
09-06-2011, 07:42 PM
That looks like the lowest quality gameplay I've seen in a long long time.

acptulsa
09-06-2011, 07:42 PM
After you shoot him about 50 times he falls to the floor and cries for about 10 seconds, then he gets back up again

I'm telling ya, you have to find Murdoch somehow and fire him. Did you try typing in RUPERT?

ghengis86
09-06-2011, 07:44 PM
Razmear's running commentary is cracking me up. This game sounds hilarious.

Mr. Smith
09-06-2011, 08:26 PM
I finished the game. At the end a democrat donkey shoots turds out his butt into the open mouths of the zombie cast.

Proph
09-06-2011, 09:14 PM
After you shoot him about 50 times he falls to the floor and cries for about 10 seconds, then he gets back up again. Tried hacking him with the machette while he was down or shooting him, but it misses til he gets back up. Keep running out of ammo before I can finish him off.
Gonna have to restart cuz I played a vid in another tab while taking a smoke break and it jammed up the game. I will defeat the bastard, or at least have my stepson take him out when he gets home from work in a bit.

You have to use grenades when you knock him down. They have to land in his mouth, though. If you don't have any grenades, go back to where you defeated Cheney one level ago and press the "use" key. He might have some shotgun pellets on him, too (but those are only good for the network blondes).

Razmear
09-06-2011, 09:46 PM
managed to kill off Glen Beck, now in the Koch Brothers boss room, had him dead but a pig bitch got me, I'll have him next try tho. then it's just the trailer park to finish the game.

The AK's continuously respawn, just have to keep running til ya get a new gun.

eb

Koch brothers are down, now in the trailer park where I expect to meet Sarah and Michelle soon.
I'm thinking the game expects you to go in the reverse order I went as the bad guys are getting easier, and the weapons weaker. I got a level 5 axe tho that makes quick work of most of the folks in the trailer park tho.

Razmear
09-06-2011, 10:29 PM
I finished the game. At the end a democrat donkey shoots turds out his butt into the open mouths of the zombie cast.

Wow, I thought you were just joking, but that is the ending graphic.

eb

Rael
09-06-2011, 10:37 PM
This game is unrealistic. If the demographic who plays this game had their way, they would not be able to buy guns to shoot at tea party members. They would have to use aluminum baseball bats like the British.

Cutlerzzz
09-06-2011, 10:37 PM
That game was way too easy.

Athan
09-07-2011, 12:12 AM
Ron Paul is so LEGENDARY, its impossible to develop proper programming for a Ron Paul character for game engines. Each time programmers get close the game stops needing the player.

NewRightLibertarian
09-07-2011, 12:16 AM
That game was way too easy.

It's probably just made to continue the process of dehumanization toward the 'terrorist extremists' in the tea party. That way if they started to be rounded up and/or killed, the public will already be familiar with the idea.