PDA

View Full Version : Rush Limbaugh "Two If By Tea" ?I smell a neo-teabagger brewing.

CaptainAmerica
09-06-2011, 02:39 PM
http://www.twoifbytea.com/

http://i1125.photobucket.com/albums/l595/kappellmeister2003/9a93914e.png

I think its obvious that even Rush Limbaugh sees the tea party as a cash cow. This is the advertisement I saw on Drudge Report.....makes me sick how many of these clowns pretend to be "tea party".They are neo-cons pretending to be something else now.

PastaRocket848
09-06-2011, 04:20 PM
oh for fuck's sake you gotta be kidding me! limbaugh! that has to be a joke... he's the anti-teaparty. well then again i guess so is bachmann, and romney, and perry, hell i don't even think the tea party knows what the tea party stands for any more.

CaptUSA
09-06-2011, 04:29 PM
These fools don't even understand what they've done to the Tea Party.

It started out as an awareness in the American public that there was something seriously wrong with the country. They started understanding our Founders and the warnings they left us. But then, these clowns, acting either willingly or naively on behalf of the establishment, put this awaking public back to sleep.

Way to go, shitheads!

CaptainAmerica
09-06-2011, 06:13 PM
These fools don't even understand what they've done to the Tea Party.

It started out as an awareness in the American public that there was something seriously wrong with the country. They started understanding our Founders and the warnings they left us. But then, these clowns, acting either willingly or naively on behalf of the establishment, put this awaking public back to sleep.

Way to go, shitheads! they know exactly what they are doing...subversion.

Anti Federalist
09-06-2011, 06:23 PM
Developing and bringing Two If By Tea™ to market has been a unique American experience for all of us who worked on the project. We were all reminded of the blessings bestowed upon our country by our Founders and the Constitution, who fought to create and safeguard the fundamental values of a free society, knowing that it was limited government and belief in the greatness of the American people that established the concept of American Exceptionalism.

Fellow Americans, hold on to our exceptional values, stand up against those who want to suppress your individual rights and above all take pride in being an American! While you’re at it, join me in drinking a bottle of my tea as we admire the great United States of America and the military and law enforcement officials who fight to defend our freedom every day. Thank God, yes God, for the blessings of life, liberty, the pursuit of happiness and of course, this wonderful drink - Two If By Tea™!

Hah hah hah...

Humanae Libertas
09-06-2011, 06:40 PM
Limbaugh was always a joke. He's just another opportunist asshole, just like the other morons running for President.

heavenlyboy34
09-06-2011, 06:41 PM
I got a free sample once. It's actually good tea. But yea, it is an attempt to subvert the original meaning of the RP Tea Party even more.