PDA

View Full Version : HQ donation counter not working?

max
11-04-2007, 08:59 PM
There better not be any tech issue tomorrow...

I hope there isnt a hack job in the works

kylejack
11-04-2007, 09:01 PM
There better not be any tech issue tomorrow...

I hope there isnt a hack job in the works

You'd better not be on the site just checking for updated numbers. DO NOT go to the site unless you're making a donation.

BLS
11-04-2007, 09:02 PM
You'd better not be on the site just checking for updated numbers. DO NOT go to the site unless you're making a donation.

You meant to say "It's probably not a good idea" right?? :rolleyes:

kylejack
11-04-2007, 09:03 PM
You meant to say "It's probably not a good idea" right?? :rolleyes:

What? The site's going to crash. The fewer people there are on it, the less it will crash tomorrow.

davidhperry
11-04-2007, 09:11 PM
Yes, please try to stay off the site unless you are making a donation. If you go there to donate, it would even better to hit the donation page directly. It's http://www.ronpaul2008.com/donate

mport1
11-04-2007, 09:14 PM

Ditto. Nobody should go there at all to see if it is working or not.

Stealth4
the donation counter on the site is broken for me also. Doesnt scroll names, doesnt list the time, doesnt list the month, hopefully just being updates?

ChrisM
I went just now ONLY to see what was going on for myself... :)

It looks like the campaign made a smart move and deactivated it.

Drknows
11-04-2007, 09:15 PM
Yes, please try to stay off the site unless you are making a donation. If you go there to donate, it would even better to hit the donation page directly. It's http://www.ronpaul2008.com/donate

I wonder how ron paul graphs and that statue of liberty widget works. Does it pull the data every refresh? or is there some type of cron job in place that gets the data once every 10 mins?

Because i think we ron paul fans make the site crash even when we dont visit :(

Ninja Homer
11-04-2007, 10:33 PM
Maybe they are setting up a new version of it. It will go past that 4 million mark for sure in the next 24 hours.