PDA

View Full Version : Janet Napolitano: Drudge is 'just wrong' on privacy

bobbyw24
09-06-2011, 10:41 AM
Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano is calling out web news aggregator Matt Drudge for suggesting that she's an ogre eager to invade the privacy of Americans and in particular those who travel by air.

"I think my nickname is 'Big Sis.' I don't think he means it kindly, actually," Napolitano said Tuesday, accurately recalling the moniker that often accompanies scary-looking photos of her on Drudge's popular news site.

"I think that what he means is we are watching too much—kind of an Orwellian view. He's just wrong. I mean, he's just wrong," Napolitano declared during a POLITICO Playbook breakfast at the Newseum. She said the privacy impact of new airport screening technology and similar programs are thoroughly vetted before they are implemented.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/joshgerstein/0911/Janet_Napolitano_Drudge_is_just_wrong_on_privacy.h tml

jkr
09-06-2011, 10:43 AM
OH well if they really are VETTED then its ok.

phew!

stupid bitch

CaptUSA
09-06-2011, 10:49 AM
"I'm from the government - Now bend over for your rectal exam. Don't worry, this finger has been 'vetted'"

Anti Federalist
09-06-2011, 10:55 AM
"Silence Mundane! You're wrong. It's vetted."

Fuck you.

The Enabling Acts were vetted as well.

Jesus, these people...

Alex Jones talking about this right now.

HOLLYWOOD
09-06-2011, 11:01 AM
"i'm from the government - now bend over for your rectal exam. Don't worry, this finger has been 'vetted'"George Carlin:
"The fact that Americans will probably remain willfully ignorant of the big red, white and blue dick that’s being jammed up their ass everyday, because the owners of this country know the truth. It’s called the american dream, ’cause you have to be asleep to believe it ”

MRoCkEd
09-06-2011, 11:04 AM
Drudge has this as his top story. Lol

Working Poor
09-06-2011, 11:37 AM
OH well if they really are VETTED then its ok.

phew!

stupid bitch

She is not stupid she has her goals and has been given the power to implement them.

Anti Federalist
09-06-2011, 11:40 AM
She is not stupid she has her goals and has been given the power to implement them.

True.

She is an evil, anti-American, authoritarian piece of shit, but she's not stupid.

In fact, most of these people are not.