PDA

View Full Version : Four Debates in September, THIS IS THE TIME!!!

No Free Beer
09-06-2011, 10:34 AM
There was the forum yesterday, the debate on MSNBC tomorrow, CNN Tea Party Debate on the 12th, and the Fox News debate on the 22nd. This is the time for Ron to become a little more aggressive and show why he is different from the rest. We all know why and how he is different, but there are still a lot of mainstream voters that don't get it. I mean, we still have the Huffington Post put up a picture of Obama vs Romney, Bachmann, and Perry, on the front page. Why is Bachmann there and not Ron? This is my point. Ron needs to clearly draw a line in the sand this month. Ron needs more of, "so let me get this straight" and "The Senator is wrong on his history...we just plain don't mind our own business!" in order to show that difference. I am not crazy about the new ad, but it does do a great job showing the mainstream voters how fake Perry really is. But, like I said...this is Ron's time to shine. He needs to make it happen now!

BrendanWenzel
09-06-2011, 12:36 PM
There was the forum yesterday, the debate on MSNBC tomorrow, CNN Tea Party Debate on the 12th, and the Fox News debate on the 22nd. This is the time for Ron to become a little more aggressive and show why he is different from the rest. We all know why and how he is different, but there are still a lot of mainstream voters that don't get it. I mean, we still have the Huffington Post put up a picture of Obama vs Romney, Bachmann, and Perry, on the front page. Why is Bachmann there and not Ron? This is my point. Ron needs to clearly draw a line in the sand this month. Ron needs more of, "so let me get this straight" and "The Senator is wrong on his history...we just plain don't mind our own business!" in order to show that difference. I am not crazy about the new ad, but it does do a great job showing the mainstream voters how fake Perry really is. But, like I said...this is Ron's time to shine. He needs to make it happen now!

I'm with you on this one. Aggressiveness is the only way we are going to win this thing. We can't get more time. Only so many days until caucus and primary dates and then it's over. Best time to do things is NOW!

satchelmcqueen
09-06-2011, 12:39 PM
yep

Bruno
09-06-2011, 12:40 PM
Agreed. The iron is hot, time to strike!

Nate-ForLiberty
09-06-2011, 12:43 PM
The Texas wildfires have burned almost 4 million acres of land. Governor Rick Perry tried to take 4 million acres of land and give it to foreign companies so that they could build a highway system that would have cut Texas in half. Which one is worse?

At least with the fires you get a chance to rebuild on your property.

muzzled dogg
09-06-2011, 12:50 PM
Wake me up when September ends

Forum doesn't count but 3 debates plus 4 straw polls NFRW Cali p5 and michi

Constitution moneybomb plus revPAC bomb

The field of candidates should be slimmer by the time we're thru

eleganz
09-06-2011, 12:51 PM
I'm definitely tuning in to see Perry crash and burn, right when he opens his mouth I'll bet he'll lose 30% of his support.

Ronpauljones
09-06-2011, 01:02 PM
I love the ad but I agree with OP that Ron needs to get aggressive, he needs to go on the attack. This month will determine alot about the future of the election. We need to come out on top.

PastaRocket848
09-06-2011, 01:05 PM
Ron absolutely HAS to have his "I paid for this microphone" moment at some point during the debates this month. If not, I'm afraid we could go into October without sufficient momentum. We need to be polling in the 20's by the end of October. It's gotta start now or it isn't going to happen.

Romulus
09-06-2011, 01:54 PM
Best line: "I'm the commander in chief, I say when the troops come home"!!

We need more assertive lines like that - Ron has it in him!

outspoken
09-06-2011, 02:17 PM
Unfortunately, RP practices non-violence and so you won't see him taking the aggressive approach anytime soon. His strength is also his weakness when it comes to going in for the kill. True defenders of liberty never kill.