PDA

View Full Version : TIME TO WIN THE INTERNET: Remember with the new ad to.....

BamaFanNKy
09-06-2011, 07:33 AM
Tweet, Post on Facebook, Like and Favorite. We need our ads to Trend on Youtube and then posting Ron Paul on Twitter will get him trending.

BamaFanNKy
09-06-2011, 07:40 AM
Also post on all types of message boards.

Peace&Freedom
09-06-2011, 07:47 AM
We won the internet last time, and with a pitched effort can do so in 2012. But we also found out the internet only informs about 10% of the voting public, and much of the time is just preaching to the choir. Time to win the OFFLINE world away from our desktops, to reach MOST likely voters this time. As in mail-order campaigns to local Republican neighborhoods, talking to seniors at community centers, networking with local conservative groups for endorsements and to raise money, etc.

BamaFanNKy
09-06-2011, 01:01 PM
We won the internet last time, and with a pitched effort can do so in 2012. But we also found out the internet only informs about 10% of the voting public, and much of the time is just preaching to the choir. Time to win the OFFLINE world away from our desktops, to reach MOST likely voters this time. As in mail-order campaigns to local Republican neighborhoods, talking to seniors at community centers, networking with local conservative groups for endorsements and to raise money, etc.

Sorry man, the internet drives the media. Media wins elections. No matter how people slice it, the media controls public opinion. Notice how whoever the darling is just so happens to be the one buzzing?

acptulsa
09-06-2011, 01:07 PM
Sorry man, the internet drives the media. Media wins elections. No matter how people slice it, the media controls public opinion. Notice how whoever the darling is just so happens to be the one buzzing?

So, what are you doing here?

We just keep changing the rules on them. Yeah, their influence is still huge. But it's eroding, thanks to us...

BamaFanNKy
09-06-2011, 01:20 PM
So, what are you doing here?

We just keep changing the rules on them. Yeah, their influence is still huge. But it's eroding, thanks to us...

I don't think you get what I am saying. They follow the internet trends and want to be on top. If they see a "Trend" thing happening they will jump on it.

acptulsa
09-07-2011, 05:09 AM
I don't think you get what I am saying. They follow the internet trends and want to be on top. If they see a "Trend" thing happening they will jump on it.

I see. Yes, that's true to a point. They'll look for what's hot today, and they'll do their best to cash in before the national attention span reaches it's thirty second limit. Gotta catch those channel surfers while you can.

Within limits, of course. The 'trend' has to come from the list of 'approved' candidates.