PDA

View Full Version : Other: Ron Paul vs. Ted Nugent

Fort Lauderdale
09-05-2011, 04:31 PM
Ron Paul vs. Ted Nugent

Could you explain to me, in depth, the difference between Ron Paul and Ted Nugent? On what issues do they agree and on what issues do they disagree? Would Ron Paul ever ask Ted Nugent to be his vice president?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRDYMFOWztk

satchelmcqueen
09-06-2011, 08:54 PM
ted would never be vp for ron. ron wouldnt have him. ted is to "big government" minded and very pro unconstitutional war.
'

AJ187
09-06-2011, 09:02 PM
The death penalty too. Ted is a character and a voice that conservatives gravitate to, especially gun rights supporters, but I don't think his knowledge of human history or our Constitution could hold a candle to Dr. Paul. He and lots of conservatives for the war remind me of the people that said the sky would fall and we'd be overrun by commies if we pulled out of Nam. That being said, he and a lot of folks will come around. I just hope it is not too late...........

Cleaner44
09-06-2011, 09:54 PM
One big difference is that Ted Nugent bangs 14 year old girls... Ron Paul does not.

specsaregood
09-06-2011, 09:59 PM
One big difference is that Ted Nugent bangs 14 year old girls... Ron Paul does not.

Well that does help explain his endorsement of "Gardasil Rick".

Bruno
09-06-2011, 10:00 PM
Ted Nugent would vote for Rick Perry. Ron Paul would not.

jlaker
09-06-2011, 10:07 PM
Ted Nugent has done way to many drugs. Ron Paul has not.

heavenlyboy34
09-06-2011, 10:16 PM
Nugent talks the talk, RP walks the walk. ;) :cool:

LisaNY
09-07-2011, 06:19 AM
Nugent is a Clown, Ron isn't.

And -rep for being a troll.

mczerone
09-07-2011, 06:51 AM
Ted Nugent has done way to many drugs. Ron Paul has not.

OTOH, Ted Nugent has forsworn his prior usages and is now firmly FOR the War on Drugs. Ted Nugent doesn't want you to own your own body, Ron Paul does.

Ted Nugent likes gun prohibition (so he can get special access to banned weapons due to his law enforcement connections), Ron Paul does not.

Ted Nugent is an ignorant, arrogant, asshole who speaks in one liner slogans and exudes hate for those that are different from himself, Ron Paul is 180 degrees opposite.

Shall I go on?