PDA

View Full Version : Wordpress Wordpress Wordpress... works like a charm, own google results TODAY!

Cleaner44
09-04-2011, 11:09 AM
If you have an idea, act on it. Just do it.

Friday night I created www.liberalrickperry.wordpress.com to solve a problem and today it is the 5th google result.

Number 5 in 36 hours!

Wordpress

dusman
09-04-2011, 12:05 PM

Friday night I created www.liberalrickperry.wordpress.com (http://www.liberalrickperry.wordpress.com) to solve a problem and today it is the 5th google result.

Number 5 in 36 hours!

Wordpress

Ding. Ding. Ding. We have a winner!

This is a strategy we'll be pushing much, much more here very soon. I'm writing up a blogging strategy as we speak.

gerryb
09-04-2011, 12:30 PM
Ding. Ding. Ding. We have a winner!

This is a strategy we'll be pushing much, much more here very soon. I'm writing up a blogging strategy as we speak.

Please include google adwords in the strategy - they have coupons for $75 and $100 in free adwords for new accounts.. no brainer..

Napoleon's Shadow
09-04-2011, 01:20 PM
Awesome. Thanks for doing this. I'll be pushing it for sure.

Hope you have a hit counter on it ;-)

Cleaner44
09-04-2011, 06:58 PM
Awesome. Thanks for doing this. I'll be pushing it for sure.

Hope you have a hit counter on it ;-)

Over 1400 views in the last 24 hours

Ronpauljones
09-04-2011, 07:16 PM
How can you make it #1?

parocks
09-04-2011, 08:55 PM

Friday night I created www.liberalrickperry.wordpress.com to solve a problem and today it is the 5th google result.

Number 5 in 36 hours!

Wordpress

Number 5 for what?

Cleaner44
09-04-2011, 09:06 PM
Number 5 for what?

http://tinyurl.com/3qyexv8

parocks
09-04-2011, 09:07 PM
I would add to your timeline these things.

1989 - add "at the request of Karl Rove" Because Karl Rove did ask him to switch.

2007 - Attended the Bilderberg Conference in Turkey. Elaborate on that.

The truth is that Perry is a globalist more than a liberal.

Also, this little known fact - 1986 - Rick Perry - Democrat - released an anti drug tape to school kids with a sex scene from the movie 1984
on it.

Of all the sex scenes that could be placed on an anti-drug tape, Rick Perry's had 1984.

http://webmusicvideo.com/bachmann2012/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=2&id=1190&Itemid=73

Napoleon's Shadow
09-04-2011, 09:11 PM
Over 1400 views in the last 24 hoursGuarantee you the next 48 will see at least double that.

Napoleon's Shadow
09-04-2011, 09:11 PM
I would add to your timeline these things.

1989 - add "at the request of Karl Rove" Because Karl Rove did ask him to switch.

2007 - Attended the Bilderberg Conference in Turkey. Elaborate on that.

The truth is that Perry is a globalist more than a liberal.

Also, this little known fact - 1986 - Rick Perry - Democrat - released an anti drug tape to school kids with a sex scene from the movie 1984
on it.

Of all the sex scenes that could be placed on an anti-drug tape, Rick Perry's had 1984.

http://webmusicvideo.com/bachmann2012/index.php?option=com_kunena&func=view&catid=2&id=1190&Itemid=73I think the Bilderberg thing is worth mentioning, just don't get conspiratorial about it. Just mention that he attended an elite globalist / international convention.

FSP-Rebel
09-04-2011, 09:15 PM
What's all the hubbub about Perry? He looks like presidential timber and wants to cut spending and stuff. I'd probably go for him if Paul doesn't get it.
:o

heavenlyboy34
09-04-2011, 09:16 PM
How is this superior to blogspot.com (what I currently use)? Thanks. :)

Sjmfury
09-04-2011, 09:25 PM
What's all the hubbub about Perry? He looks like presidential timber and wants to cut spending and stuff. I'd probably go for him if Paul doesn't get it.

Punch, kick, throat, BLAHHHHHH!

Cleaner44
09-04-2011, 09:37 PM
How is this superior to blogspot.com (what I currently use)? Thanks. :)

I find the wordpress software easier to use and the google results can not be beat. I can not say for sure but I think if I created the same content on blogspot that I probably would not have the same google results.

Cleaner44
09-04-2011, 09:38 PM

Considering a -rep here...

Bush = Obama = Perry

dusman
09-04-2011, 11:31 PM

Friday night I created www.liberalrickperry.wordpress.com (http://www.liberalrickperry.wordpress.com) to solve a problem and today it is the 5th google result.

Number 5 in 36 hours!

Wordpress

Can you check your analytics and see what keywords are sending traffic? Those should be used when linking to your site from comment sections, web sites, etc.

That will help boost your ranking some.

Further, we should put together a few other blogs that are basically the same thing. Rewrite each story and have those link to this one. Don't link the main site back to any of the others.

3 other blogs reworking the same keywords will boost this one up to the top, most likely.

Cleaner44
09-04-2011, 11:46 PM
Can you check your analytics and see what keywords are sending traffic? Those should be used when linking to your site from comment sections, web sites, etc.

Further, we should put together a few other blogs that are basically the same thing. Rewrite each story and have those link to this one. Don't link the main site back to any of the others.

3 other blogs reworking the same keywords will boost this one up to the top, most likely.

I need your help. I can see referrers and views and search terms but I am not sure if I should find more. Do you know wordpress? I can bring you inside as a contributor if you want.

Cleaner44
09-05-2011, 12:06 AM
We really need to create a wordpress network. Come on guys, play with me, start a wordpress.

LibertyEagle
09-05-2011, 12:50 AM
Are you serious? Then, you haven't done the research. The man's record does not back up his rhetoric. He is nothing but a Crony Capitalist.

dusman
09-05-2011, 02:36 AM
I need your help. I can see referrers and views and search terms but I am not sure if I should find more. Do you know wordpress? I can bring you inside as a contributor if you want.

I'm assuming you have the Google Analytics plugin installed? Which search terms are you showing referrers from Google and how many?

I've worked with Wordpress, but really just need to see what Google Analytics says for now. I'd include Webmaster Tools plugin as well. That will give you more insights into other keywords you are ranking for.

It seems like you might not even need to adjust your keyword strategy very much. However, it depends on how significant those keyword phrases are.

dusman
09-05-2011, 02:38 AM
I find the wordpress software easier to use and the google results can not be beat. I can not say for sure but I think if I created the same content on blogspot that I probably would not have the same google results.

Either or isn't going to have much difference. Both have pretty competent on-page SEO, so they aren't going to compete much on that level with each other. The difference is in the anchor strategy moving forward. If you have 5-10 other blogs writing unique content related to yours, then linking to you.. that will have the best effect.

parocks
09-05-2011, 02:52 AM

Dusman is developing a well thought out search engine strategy. He's likely making good recommendations. Sort of a hub and spoke strategy to make the hub popular.

parocks
09-05-2011, 03:08 AM

I can pick up the rss feeds of any blogs you want and republish them.

What cleaner wants is a better blog. dusman is talking about creating shells, sorta "fake" wordpress blogs that republish or automatically republish content from the main or hub blog. It's a good idea, but the problem is to be getting what you want them to do.

I can start taking your rss feeds right now.

dusman, cleaner, anybody, can anybody give me rss feed links to republish?

dusman
09-05-2011, 03:24 AM

What cleaner wants is a better blog. dusman is talking about creating shells, sorta "fake" wordpress blogs that republish or automatically republish content from the main or hub blog. It's a good idea, but the problem is to be getting what you want them to do.

You are close.

However, it's extremely important that none of the blogs republish/duplicate content, meaning each must have unique content. Google will pick it up right off the bat and deflate the whole neighborhood if its being duplicated. The other web sites by having unique content will build specific relevance to the keywords the primary is promoting.

Example: liberalrickperry.blog releases a blog post about Rick Perry campaigning for Gore. Sub blogs 1-5 write response articles.. all from different angles corroborating the original article and linking to it as a source reference. Google will track those links, review the sub-blogs content, and make the assumption that liberalrickperry.blog is very much relevant to "Rick Perry".

"Sort of a hub and spoke strategy to make the hub popular." That is about as good as an analogy as you can get, I really like that. The spokes (sub-blogs) are only there to reinforce the integrity of the wheel.

afwjam
09-05-2011, 03:47 AM
Great Job!

parocks
09-05-2011, 06:08 AM
You are close.

However, it's extremely important that none of the blogs republish/duplicate content, meaning each must have unique content. Google will pick it up right off the bat and deflate the whole neighborhood if its being duplicated. The other web sites by having unique content will build specific relevance to the keywords the primary is promoting.

Example: liberalrickperry.blog releases a blog post about Rick Perry campaigning for Gore. Sub blogs 1-5 write response articles.. all from different angles corroborating the original article and linking to it as a source reference. Google will track those links, review the sub-blogs content, and make the assumption that liberalrickperry.blog is very much relevant to "Rick Perry".

"Sort of a hub and spoke strategy to make the hub popular." That is about as good as an analogy as you can get, I really like that. The spokes (sub-blogs) are only there to reinforce the integrity of the wheel.

This all seems very boring. Yes, I think that you have an understanding of the force mulitplier effect. But do people really want to spend all that much time doing this?

I'm doing bachmann2012.com - I did a fairly lengthy test about how well search engines would respond to non sef urls, on webmusicvideo.com/bachman2012 domain. and the answer is "not well". google is not indexing the content. that website does not place high. lets see how google responds to turning on sef urls on this.

kpitcher
09-05-2011, 06:35 AM
While speaking of net strategy is anyone organizing twitter or search bombs? We could probably control some trending topics if we have a large network of people .

If we had a large number of people all search for "liberal rick perry" in a certain timeframe we may show up on the various trending sites which would possibly lead to your writeups.

http://www.google.com/trends

--
Interesting enough, I looked at rick perry for trending. Fun finds

From 2005 - is Fox News protecting Texas Gov Rick perry http://www.newshounds.us/2005/09/22/is_fox_news_protecting_texas_gov_rick_perry.php

speciallyblend
09-05-2011, 08:27 AM
no wordpress, just iweb mac(joke) all the way(note carcasm) wordpress is the way, been saying it for years!!

Cleaner44
09-05-2011, 10:21 AM
I'm assuming you have the Google Analytics plugin installed? Which search terms are you showing referrers from Google and how many?

I've worked with Wordpress, but really just need to see what Google Analytics says for now. I'd include Webmaster Tools plugin as well. That will give you more insights into other keywords you are ranking for.

It seems like you might not even need to adjust your keyword strategy very much. However, it depends on how significant those keyword phrases are.

Since it is wordpress.com not the .org hosted, plugins are not available.

Cleaner44
09-05-2011, 10:44 AM

http://liberalrickperry.wordpress.com/feed/

parocks
09-05-2011, 11:34 AM
http://liberalrickperry.wordpress.com/feed/

This is what the rss gives me on my site after I run it through the system.

http://webmusicvideo.com/bachmann2012/index.php/news/other-candidates/1928-timeline-of-facts-for-liberal-rick-perry-«-liberal-rick-perry

seems adequate

dusman
09-05-2011, 01:01 PM
This all seems very boring. Yes, I think that you have an understanding of the force mulitplier effect. But do people really want to spend all that much time doing this?

The problem is Google will actually penalize duplicate content. That's what I mean by deflate the whole neighborhood.

dusman
09-05-2011, 01:16 PM
This is what the rss gives me on my site after I run it through the system.

http://webmusicvideo.com/bachmann2012/index.php/news/other-candidates/1928-timeline-of-facts-for-liberal-rick-perry-«-liberal-rick-perry

seems adequate

I'm wondering if we can setup a way to rewrite these so that they are always unique?

Cleaner44
09-06-2011, 10:56 AM
The site now owns the #1 spot in google results.

Napoleon's Shadow
09-06-2011, 11:47 AM
Cleaner, did you get the private message I sent you?

speciallyblend
09-06-2011, 11:47 AM

nice great job , we should look at someone rewriting this several times so google does not punish if you make different sites with info!!

edit cleaner you mailbox is full. i wanted you to have an activist profile in fb/az so let me know when your box isn't full!

Cleaner44
09-06-2011, 02:20 PM
Cleaner, did you get the private message I sent you?

I did get the FL one yes. Not really wanting to go there. I think it could be a net -.

Cleaner44
09-06-2011, 02:21 PM
nice great job , we should look at someone rewriting this several times so google does not punish if you make different sites with info!!

edit cleaner you mailbox is full. i wanted you to have an activist profile in fb/az so let me know when your box isn't full!

Ok my inbox now has space.

newbitech
09-06-2011, 02:27 PM

#1 for what search terms?

parocks
09-06-2011, 02:32 PM

good question

ds21089
09-06-2011, 02:35 PM

"liberal rick perry" but to be honest, how many people are going to type those exact words into a search bar?

truthspeaker
09-06-2011, 02:36 PM

As someone who is from Perry's state, all I can say is...the man is already harmful in a weak governor position. If he'd be president it'd be a disaster. I still can't get over his executive ordered mandated Gardisil-shots for little 6th grade girls.

truthspeaker
09-06-2011, 02:40 PM
WHAT??? I just read that blog--

Seriously? "Liberal Rick Perry spoke before the radical left wing National Council of La Raza (NCLR)."

I am 100% against La Raza. Their leaders met with Fidel Castro in the 1970's. While most of their rank and file are okay as individuals, I seriously question their leadership.
:mad:

Napoleon's Shadow
09-06-2011, 02:44 PM
I did get the FL one yes. Not really wanting to go there. I think it could be a net -.I can understand that.

But did you get the other links I sent you?

eleganz
09-06-2011, 02:48 PM
im going to spread this to every perry fan I know and come across!

by the way you made this site perfectly!

PastaRocket848
09-06-2011, 04:11 PM
i'm googling and it seems the only thing this site is hitting on is a string-literal search for "liberal rick perry". that's, with all due respect, worthless. people searching that are going to already have a negative outlook of him or they wouldnt be searching it in the first place. we need sites like this to hit the top of searches for things like "rick perry" and "rick perry positions", things an inquisitive voter would search for.

i think you'll find that when you use search terms that aren't contained in domain name, it get's a little tougher ;). maybe rickperrypositions.wordpress,com?

Cleaner44
09-06-2011, 08:37 PM
im going to spread this to every perry fan I know and come across!

by the way you made this site perfectly!

Thank you sir. Much like Perry himslef, it is a tool, use it well.

i'm googling and it seems the only thing this site is hitting on is a string-literal search for "liberal rick perry". that's, with all due respect, worthless. people searching that are going to already have a negative outlook of him or they wouldnt be searching it in the first place. we need sites like this to hit the top of searches for things like "rick perry" and "rick perry positions", things an inquisitive voter would search for.

i think you'll find that when you use search terms that aren't contained in domain name, it get's a little tougher ;). maybe rickperrypositions.wordpress,com?

That's ok, the whole point was to create a duplicate of sophia's site that has Ron Paul's name plastered all over it. Unfortunately that donkey has kept his site up.

I like the idea of rickperrypositions and that could be very powerful. Are you up to the task?

Cleaner44
09-06-2011, 08:41 PM
I can understand that.

But did you get the other links I sent you?

Thank you bro, I did. I am sorting through very carefully. It would be easy to undo the good work of the site with unsubstatiated facts or negative stuff just because we can. I want to be careful to maintain a certain level of integrity so as to maintain the credibility. The most damaging stuff will probably be the illegal immagrant stuff.

AlexMerced
09-06-2011, 08:45 PM
I started http://LibertyIsReal.wordpress.com it's my political attack dog blog, for attacking the other candidates

parocks
09-06-2011, 08:48 PM
"liberal rick perry" but to be honest, how many people are going to type those exact words into a search bar?

Right. But the total users in the day is pretty solid. I'd guess that scoring high on "Rick Perry" would be a goal, but it would be difficult to accomplish.

I'd recommend taking a look at http://bachmann2012.com - someone here just had the name. so I put this website up. It's actually at http://webmusicvideo.com/bachmann2012 - articles about Paul vs Perry are popping up, and it might not be a bad idea if someone from here just went on there and smacked Perry around a lot.

This is not a particularly popular site, or a particularly relevant site, but it's up there for a reason, I suppose, and I think that this might be that reason. Sign up for that site, find the perry articles, and comment on the board about how much perry sucks. I would think that google would respond favorably to a webpage with forum comments linking to the liberalrickperry site.

I don't really want to talk about Ron Paul on that site. But if the users of the Bachmann forum all hate Rick Perry, wouldn't it look like hating Rick Perry is the thing for Bachmann supporters to do?

Napoleon's Shadow
09-06-2011, 09:31 PM
The most damaging stuff will probably be the illegal immagrant stuff.

You mean like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwD84nKA5y0

dusman
09-07-2011, 02:00 AM
To help boost results for this web site, everyone can individually help build back links. What's important is to know what works and what doesn't. A lot of web sites and blogs allow you to provide links within your comments. However, not all of them are useful if they are telling search engines NOT to follow those links.

However, all we need to do is search related web sites that don't have a nofollow attribute attached to the links that show up in comments. You can use these to search for these type of web sites:

http://dofollow.radpixels.com/
(http://dofollow.radpixels.com/)http://www.wmtips.com/tools/dofollow-search-engine/
(http://www.wmtips.com/tools/dofollow-search-engine/)
So, what is significant when creating comments/posts that have links?

What matters to search engines in regards to links is actually what is displayed in the anchor text.

Example: This is a sample of anchor text here (http://www.google.com).

"anchor text here" is what the search engines will look at, follow that link, and compare it to the anchor text to see if it's relevant. If it is, the search engines will give it a "vote" for that specific term. The anchor text should generally be phrases that people will search for.

So, in regards to this web site, you might want links that look like: Rick Perry, Rick Perry positions, Rick Perry Texas, Rick Perry governor, etc.

Here are some examples of good and not so good comments:

----

Good: Check out this web site for other Rick Perry positions (http://www.liberalrickperry.wordpress.com)

Not so Good: Check out other Rick Perry positions at www.liberalrickperry.wordpress.com (http://www.liberalrickperry.wordpress.com)

---

Good: Did you know Rick Perry Forced Vaccinations (http://www.liberalrickperry.wordpress.com) on 6-grade girls?

Not So Good: Did you know Rick Perry Forced Vaccinations on 6th-grade girls? www.liberalrickperry.wordpress.com (http://www.liberalrickperry.wordpress.com)

----

Good: Here is more dirt on Rick Perry (http://www.liberalrickperry.wordpress.com).

Not So Good: Here is more dirt on Rick Perry www.liberalrickperry.wordpress.com (http://www.liberalrickperry.wordpress.com)

-----

The main point is to include search terms within the links. Doing this will each give the that web site "votes" in the eyes of the search engines. The more votes and the more authority those votes have, will progressively improve it's placement in the search engine or also called SERPs.

parocks
09-07-2011, 03:23 AM
To help boost results for this web site, everyone can individually help build back links. What's important is to know what works and what doesn't. A lot of web sites and blogs allow you to provide links within your comments. However, not all of them are useful if they are telling search engines NOT to follow those links.

However, all we need to do is search related web sites that don't have a nofollow attribute attached to the links that show up in comments. You can use these to search for these type of web sites:

http://dofollow.radpixels.com/
(http://dofollow.radpixels.com/)http://www.wmtips.com/tools/dofollow-search-engine/
(http://www.wmtips.com/tools/dofollow-search-engine/)
So, what is significant when creating comments/posts that have links?

What matters to search engines in regards to links is actually what is displayed in the anchor text.

Example: This is a sample of anchor text here (http://www.google.com).

"anchor text here" is what the search engines will look at, follow that link, and compare it to the anchor text to see if it's relevant. If it is, the search engines will give it a "vote" for that specific term. The anchor text should generally be phrases that people will search for.

So, in regards to this web site, you might want links that look like: Rick Perry, Rick Perry positions, Rick Perry Texas, Rick Perry governor, etc.

Here are some examples of good and not so good comments:

----

Good: Check out this web site for other Rick Perry positions (http://www.liberalrickperry.wordpress.com)

Not so Good: Check out other Rick Perry positions at www.liberalrickperry.wordpress.com (http://www.liberalrickperry.wordpress.com)

---

Good: Did you know Rick Perry Forced Vaccinations (http://www.liberalrickperry.wordpress.com) on 6-grade girls?

Not So Good: Did you know Rick Perry Forced Vaccinations on 6th-grade girls? www.liberalrickperry.wordpress.com (http://www.liberalrickperry.wordpress.com)

----

Good: Here is more dirt on Rick Perry (http://www.liberalrickperry.wordpress.com).

Not So Good: Here is more dirt on Rick Perry www.liberalrickperry.wordpress.com (http://www.liberalrickperry.wordpress.com)

-----

The main point is to include search terms within the links. Doing this will each give the that web site "votes" in the eyes of the search engines. The more votes and the more authority those votes have, will progressively improve it's placement in the search engine or also called SERPs.

Excellent technical advice. I recommend that people look at that. I'm going to see what I can do about that myself. It's a good convention.

parocks
09-07-2011, 03:28 AM
What do you think of http://bachmann2012.com ?

Dianne
09-07-2011, 05:02 AM
How do I add the link to my Facebook page?

AlexMerced
09-07-2011, 07:10 AM
when you put the link in the status box for the page it should automatically recognize the link

PastaRocket848
09-07-2011, 07:25 AM
What do you think of http://bachmann2012.com ?

That's actually a good idea. Why would we not use domains that APPEAR to be coming from a different campaign, say maybe "Perry4Prez.com", just as an an example, then use them to do all the dirty stuff we don't want associated with Ron's campaign? Politics is dirty... we need to start playing the game. i remember in 2008 there were a lot of "ron paul supporters" doing questionable things who many thought may be plants from other campaigns making us look bad. why not fight fire with fire?