PDA

View Full Version : Where Are Our Voter Registration Efforts?

walt
11-04-2007, 06:00 PM
Most campaigns I've seen in the past that were attracting new voters were beating this drum constantly.

I almost never hear it talked about in the campaign here or at HQ. What gives?

Dorfsmith
11-04-2007, 06:01 PM
We talk about it every week at my meetup group.

bbachtung
11-04-2007, 06:08 PM
The campaign's front page has had a box in the upper right corner that says "Primary and Caucus Schedule" with "Voter Registration Information" below that for over a month now.

It also has a widget along the left side of the main page that provides the deadlines for registering in closed primary states (about three at a time), which leads with the following: "Party Affiliation Change DEADLINES!"

Bradley in DC
11-04-2007, 06:11 PM
Those are the kinds of questions that make this movement a reality.

walt
11-04-2007, 06:12 PM
The campaign's front page has had a box in the upper right corner that says "Primary and Caucus Schedule" with "Voter Registration Information" below that for over a month now.

It also has a widget along the left side of the main page that provides the deadlines for registering in closed primary states (about three at a time), which leads with the following: "Party Affiliation Change DEADLINES!"

Yes, it's very passive, we need a push, a email from Ron, asking everyone to make sure everyone they know is registered and registered Republican.