PDA

View Full Version : Lou Dobbs has NCEL IN HAND

CAKochenash
11-04-2007, 05:20 PM
We attended Lou Dobb’s lecture at the Sarasota Reading Festival, Saturday, November 3rd. There was a huge impressive crowd of people, the vast majority of whom were in their mid 40’s and older. They poured in and filled up every seat of the massive congregation hall at the United Methodist Church on Pineapple Street downtown. Lou Dobbs spoke in a thoughtfully paced manner about the issues that were of concern to him, those issues he speaks of on TV and in his new book, Independents Day, Awakening the American Spirit.

He said:

1- The two party system is like “a bird with two wings” governed by corporate America. It is important to be non-partisan, or “independent”. He said that there are no major candidates that talk about the Constitution. He said that there is no one credible candidate on the Democratic side, and he let people know that he doesn’t like Hillary Clinton. He had prefaced his entire talk saying that he was not going to speak with emphasis on any one candidate.

2- He wants us out of the war in Iraq, and he went into the totals on the numbers of dead and wounded. He has visited with the wounded and is filled with grief over it.

3- The illegal immigration issue and closing our borders to illegal aliens is extremely important and he emphasized that he believes deeply in the equality of peoples of all races.

4-Education of our children is the key issue facing our country. One half of all children today drop out of school. He also said that everyone should participate in changing this country by working on a local level in whatever way they can.

When he finished speaking and taking questions we all filed out and Art and I stood in the book signing line. Art handed him a copy of the Complaint of the new National Clean Elections Lawsuit that we had especially bound for him. Art told him that he knew he would be interested in reading it. He accepted it. Then I said to him “ I hope sometime you will take a STAND, and tell people that there IS a candidate who speaks about the Constitution!” He looked up at me and I showed him my big button with the classic portrait of Ron Paul’s face. He looked at it for a second, looked down, and in a soft voice said, “yes” and that was it.

We are encouraging everyone to please e-mail Lou Dobbs NOW telling him to read the Complaint, support the N-CEL lawsuit (which is a non-partisan issue affecting all Americans) and invite the creators of this historic lawsuit onto his TV program to discuss this most important landmark case involving all 50 states. If you would like to read a copy of the lawsuit CLICK HERE (http://w4sp.com/MEETING/COMPLAINT-amended%20ASSEMBLED%20justified-FINAL.pdf) and CLICK HERE (http://w4sp.com/vote/#overview) for general overview of NCEL.

Please share this important message with all whom you know!

Contact information for Lou Dobbs:

Lou Dobbs website: http://www.cnn.com/feedback/forms/form5.html?9

Email Lou Dobbs at: LouDobbs@cnn.com (mailto:LouDobbs@cnn.com)

Sample message:

Yesterday, November 3rd at the Sarasota Book Fair, Art Groveman, lead Plaintiff for the State of Florida, personally gave you a copy of the Complaint of the National Clean Election Lawsuit (NCEL). This is a historic landmark lawsuit has been expanded to include all 50 states. I would like to encourage you to read the Complaint and become a friend and supporter of NCEL. The most effective way for you to support the lawsuit would be to feature interviews with the creators of the lawsuit on your show. WE LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING NCEL FEATURED ON YOUR SHOW.

BuddyRey
11-04-2007, 05:30 PM
I'm beginning to think Lou Dobbs is just another media shill parading as a "man of the people." Every day he bemoans the two-party system, which is laudable, but his solution seems to be urging his viewers to register Independent. CNN is using him as a spoiler force against the Ron Paul campaign, and, unfortunately, it's working.

Syren123
11-04-2007, 05:33 PM
Awesome!

Lou Dobbs will be promoting his book on Friday, NOVEMBER 9th at the PASADENA CENTRAL PUBLIC LIBRARY, 285 E. Walnut St., Pasadena, CA 91101.
Wright Auditorium, 3:30 - 6 pm.

Seth M.
11-04-2007, 05:55 PM
Awesome!

Lou Dobbs will be promoting his book on Friday, NOVEMBER 9th at the PASADENA CENTRAL PUBLIC LIBRARY, 285 E. Walnut St., Pasadena, CA 91101.
Wright Auditorium, 3:30 - 6 pm.

11-9 Lou Dobbs in zip code 91101 :eek:

does anyone else see that as a sign? Someone please make it a day he will remember and at least think about. Mention 11-5, Ron Paul, and the real America.

Jodi
11-04-2007, 06:00 PM
I'm beginning to think Lou Dobbs is just another media shill parading as a "man of the people." Every day he bemoans the two-party system, which is laudable, but his solution seems to be urging his viewers to register Independent. CNN is using him as a spoiler force against the Ron Paul campaign, and, unfortunately, it's working.

I totally agree.

richard1984
11-04-2007, 06:14 PM

Sort of like the Keith Olbermann of CNN, perhaps? :rolleyes:

At least he didn't laugh/smirk at (or otherwise rudely respond to) your mentioning of Ron Paul.
How strange, though....

It just makes me wonder "what the hell is wrong with these people?!"
Does Lou Dobbs' job depend on not acknowledging Ron Paul (is he--and the rest of the corporate media--being blackmailed or something like that)?
Does he just speak a lot of bullshit?
What is it that turns these media people off? :confused:

They obviously know something that we don't.... I just wonder what it is....

Apauled
11-04-2007, 06:32 PM
For all that you represent how could you dreny those boys in the Tampa area tonight a true acknowledgement of Ron Paul that represents 95% of what you represent. C'mon Lou we really want to love you but are you still scared of the cabal (eatablishment ?)

Try harder or else we will all be under thier helm soon!

We will all lose out! May as well give it a fight!
Love Nelson

Geronimo
11-04-2007, 06:50 PM
I wonder if Lou is any relation to JR Bob Dobbs

http://jeaun.com/files/bob.jpg

deedles
11-04-2007, 06:51 PM
I had such hopes for Lou Dobbs but am becoming more and more disappointed in him. There is no good reason he wouldn't have had Ron Paul on, several times over.
I think there must be marching orders to either ignore him OR if you have to cover him, marginalize and keep hitting the "2-3%, he can't win, who you gonna support when you drop out" talking points. Oh, and now they'll be adding his 'crazy, nerdy' supporters to the chorus. It speaks to a large, scary 'man behind the curtain' doesn't it?

ItsTime
11-04-2007, 06:51 PM
Lou is for the Real ID

Geronimo
11-04-2007, 06:52 PM
Lou is mentioned in my signature.

KoozieChaz
11-04-2007, 06:56 PM
i get the sense that the MSM is deathly afraid that, in the man's own words, there is a risk Ron Paul could win.

richard1984
11-04-2007, 07:14 PM
i get the sense that the MSM is deathly afraid that, in the man's own words, there is a risk Ron Paul could win.

I hope they shit themselves (preferably on air) when he does.

literatim
11-04-2007, 07:21 PM
Lou is for the Real ID

No he isn't.

Austin
11-04-2007, 07:30 PM
No he isn't.
Link for proof / disproof?

ItsTime
11-04-2007, 07:32 PM
He said it on I believe it was Thursdays show. Not really proof... but ill try to find some

Maybe he was being sarcastic and I didnt pick up on it

No he isn't.

angelatc
11-04-2007, 07:34 PM
I do not think he is for the real ID, but he is a real supporter of the War On Drugs. He also thinks that the CPA and FDA should get bigger.

Alabama Supporter
11-04-2007, 07:37 PM
Where is his book tour schedule?

Brian4Liberty
11-04-2007, 07:37 PM
I don't get to watch Lou Dobbs much. What does he say about Tancredo, if anything? It seems to me that anyone who agrees with Dobbs would be either a Tancredo or Ron Paul fan...

He probably doesn't want to officially support anyone, as that is the way most of the media works. Even the majority of the mainstream media that loves Rudy, Hillary, Fred (and now Huckabee) won't come right out and say it...

Shink
11-04-2007, 07:59 PM
His daily routine'll take a hit if he admits Ron Paul is the only worthy candidate. I like Lou, but you gotta be a bitch to decry the lack of principle in DC but then have none yourself.

CAKochenash
11-04-2007, 10:32 PM
Lou is for the Real ID

The burden of proof lies in your hands...