PDA

View Full Version : Former 4-star U.S General admits planned coup of 7 countries! General Wesley Clark

CaptainAmerica
09-02-2011, 10:40 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMAONc7GeIc&feature=player_embedded
at 2:13 Wesley Clark speaks about the massive coup the pentagon planned before the U.S. invaded Iraq.

This is so unreal!

LibertyEagle
09-02-2011, 10:48 PM
Wow! He just says it.

EDIT: But, then he turns around and endorses the likes of Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama, who continue the plan.

CaptainAmerica
09-02-2011, 10:55 PM
Wow! He just says it.

EDIT: But, then he turns around and endorses the likes of Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama, who continue the plan.

Yeah pretty strange right? I never liked Wesley Clark but he sure did spill the beans in this video about a 7 nation coup planned by the pentagon.

Petar
09-02-2011, 11:24 PM
I think that the neocon plan to bomb/invade various Arab states is the complete opposite of the people in these countries rising up against these dictatorships on their own, which is also something that I think is happening.

Nonetheless, I am sure that there are points where the two concepts interact.

fearthereaperx
09-02-2011, 11:28 PM
we need to get this guy to endorse Ron Paul

fearthereaperx
09-02-2011, 11:30 PM
I think that the neocon plan to bomb/invade various Arab states is the complete opposite of the people in these countries rising up against these dictatorships on their own.

Nonetheless, I am sure that there are points where the two concepts interact.

Well, right they are doing it via social networking, sock puppets etc. Revolution in a briefcase

Sjmfury
09-02-2011, 11:41 PM
Woah o.o

CaptainAmerica
09-02-2011, 11:58 PM
I think that the neocon plan to bomb/invade various Arab states is the complete opposite of the people in these countries rising up against these dictatorships on their own.

Nonetheless, I am sure that there are points where the two concepts interact. If what Wesley Clark is saying is true about 7 nations it means that all the "revolutions" including Egypt are carefully orchestrated U.S./U.N. coups. How come the United States denied knowing anything about the Egyptian revolt ?How come the "revolt" blindsided the world? I DOUBT that they didn't know about it.

CaptainAmerica
09-02-2011, 11:59 PM
Well, right they are doing it via social networking, sock puppets etc. Revolution in a briefcase I don't believe for one moment that Egypt was legitimate.The "revolution" were controlled opposition to Mubarak.

MJU1983
09-03-2011, 12:01 AM
Holy Crap! I downloaded this... :)

CaptainAmerica
09-03-2011, 12:02 AM
Holy Crap! I downloaded this... :) the "arab spring" is one massively orchestrated U.S. coup on the middle east is my assumption after hearing this and after closely observing Libya, and Egypt.

2young2vote
09-03-2011, 10:07 AM
the "arab spring" is one massively orchestrated U.S. coup on the middle east is my assumption after hearing this and after closely observing Libya, and Egypt.

Why would they do this? If they wanted to take them over wouldn't they have just done it Iraq style?

Pericles
09-03-2011, 10:21 AM
His career in the Army was going to rapidly dead end at 2 stars until Bill Clinton saved his ass.

flightlesskiwi
09-03-2011, 10:23 AM
His career in the Army was going to rapidly dead end at 2 stars until Bill Clinton saved his ass.

agreed. what is his motivation for "revealing" this, though? i find myself asking that question quite frequently. perhaps you can shed some light...

satchelmcqueen
09-03-2011, 10:49 AM
and we need what 1 or 2 more wars to complete this task now??

freeforall
09-03-2011, 11:02 AM
If this plan dates back as far as 1991 and has continued through 4 presidents (both republican and democrat) than the opposition to Paul's run for presidency is even greater than we have imagined and the choice between the "preselected" candidates really doesn't matter.

Great . . . I sound like a conspiracy theorist.

Uriah
09-03-2011, 11:45 AM
If this plan dates back as far as 1991 and has continued through 4 presidents (both republican and democrat) than the opposition to Paul's run for presidency is even greater than we have imagined and the choice between the "preselected" candidates really doesn't matter.

You first need someone in office that wants to implement the plan or persuaded to implement the plan dating from 1991. The "opposition" may not be as great as you think. If Gen. W. Clark is telling the truth then not everyone in the establishment is okay with this plan.

Ronpauljones
09-03-2011, 12:15 PM
If what Wesley Clark is saying is true about 7 nations it means that all the "revolutions" including Egypt are carefully orchestrated U.S./U.N. coups. How come the United States denied knowing anything about the Egyptian revolt ?How come the "revolt" blindsided the world? I DOUBT that they didn't know about it.

The United States along with the UN, etc. are orchestrating all these "revolutions". It is a plan to destabilize the region to gain even more control over it. It's all part of the overall globalist *cough* Bilderberg agenda.

Ronpauljones
09-03-2011, 12:15 PM
I don't believe for one moment that Egypt was legitimate.The "revolution" were controlled opposition to Mubarak.

Bingo.

Ronpauljones
09-03-2011, 12:18 PM

It's not a conspiracy theory if there is evidence.

Ron Paul is running against a fake Tea Party candidate (Bachmann) and 9 globalist puppets (all the other candidates, including Obama)

Ronpauljones
09-03-2011, 12:19 PM
You first need someone in office that wants to implement the plan or persuaded to implement the plan dating from 1991. The "opposition" may not be as great as you think. If Gen. W. Clark is telling the truth then not everyone in the establishment is okay with this plan.

It's just the globalists being arrogant enough to tell us what they are doing. Because they know 99% of the public won't pay attention.

ItsTime
09-03-2011, 12:24 PM
Why would they do this? If they wanted to take them over wouldn't they have just done it Iraq style?

1. Costs too much 2. American people would never buy it. That is why in Libya we are seeing "Nato" forces and not "US allied forces".

TNforPaul45
09-03-2011, 12:48 PM

Freeforall: from your own description and this video, you just proved that there has been a "conspiracy" to do this. A conspiracy is simply an agreement between persons to execute some sort of plan.

Your statement is no longer theory, it's fact.

When PNAC put out their report in 99 about the "new american century," you cannot be labeled a "conspiracy nut" to say "hey look they wrote this!" You are simply pointing to fact.

Ronpauljones
09-03-2011, 12:56 PM
Freeforall: from your own description and this video, you just proved that there has been a "conspiracy" to do this. A conspiracy is simply an agreement between persons to execute some sort of plan.

Your statement is no longer theory, it's fact.

When PNAC put out their report in 99 about the "new american century," you cannot be labeled a "conspiracy nut" to say "hey look they wrote this!" You are simply pointing to fact.

^ This. I love how people use the phrase conspiracy theory. 99% of the time it is inaccurate.

CaptainAmerica
09-05-2011, 12:03 AM
agreed. what is his motivation for "revealing" this, though? i find myself asking that question quite frequently. perhaps you can shed some light... Who knows why he revealed such classified information, but why do politicians tell us bold face lies and do what they do in open? I believe that the tyrants are no longer in fear of what the public thinks because no matter what we say or try to do the tyrants get their way through plan A,B, or C.

Knightskye
09-05-2011, 10:31 AM
Wow! He just says it.

Hey, I supported Obama for a little while in 2007, when I thought he was serious about wanting our troops out of Iraq. And then I found out about Ron Paul, who won me over on some other issues. But there were a decent amount of libertarians in November, 2008, who voted Obama because of the war.