PDA

View Full Version : Will the ticker be zeroed at midnight?

IHaveaDream
11-04-2007, 04:45 PM
I just looked at the ticker on RP's official site and it's currently showing about 2.7 million. Will it be zeroed at midnight so we can monitor the progress on Nov. 5th, or will the contributions just be added to the tally currently that's displayed?

kylejack
11-04-2007, 04:47 PM
I just looked at the ticker on RP's official site and it's currently showing about 2.7 million. Will it be zeroed at midnight so we can monitor the progress on Nov. 5th, or will the contributions just be added to the tally currently that's displayed?

Ronpaulgraphs.com.

DO NOT MONITOR PROGRESS ON RONPAUL2008.COM. DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT.

NinjaPirate
11-04-2007, 04:54 PM
Ronpaulgraphs.com.

DO NOT MONITOR PROGRESS ON RONPAUL2008.COM. DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT.

Lady Liberty is on the top of this forum, too. :)

IHaveaDream
11-04-2007, 05:02 PM
I understand and share your concern. But rest assured that I plan to donate early and then monitor the progress from other locations. Now, can someone please answer the original question?

kylejack
11-04-2007, 05:03 PM
I understand and share your concern. But rest assured that I plan to donate early and then monitor the progress from other locations. Now, can someone please answer the original question?
The answer is no. It will just be added to the tally. The campaign has nothing to do with this fund-raising effort and will not change anything.

IHaveaDream
11-04-2007, 05:08 PM
Thank you.