PDA

View Full Version : Marine Corps takes some blame in DUI death

moderate libertarian
09-02-2011, 04:57 PM
This all around sad story should remind people of uncounted costs of our policies. After four combat tours since 2003, marine captain is an inmate of jail psychiatric ward arrested after DUI death:

http://www.tampabay.com/news/courts/criminal/as-trial-looms-marine-corps-takes-some-blame-in-tampa-dui-death/1188467

asurfaholic
09-02-2011, 05:13 PM
crime committed - yes.

Guilty party : USA.

time to throw crooked leaders in jail for the war crimes committed. Time to pull out of foreign territory. END THE WARS

Icymudpuppy
09-02-2011, 05:14 PM
Wow, That guy's resume looks eerily like my own...

Wildlife Biology Graduate.

Combat Arms Junior officer.

Iraq Vet...

Spooky...

CaptainAmerica
09-02-2011, 05:21 PM
How easily life is destroyed.When is the u.s. going to stop being so selfish and help one another and end this bullcrap "war on terrorism". PTDS is still ignored meanwhile all the stupid chickenhawks promote more war at the expense of this. 10 years of the stupid lies, and the stupid political parties continuing to send these mend through tour after tour after tour and for what? to return without any hopes or aspirations, nothing but empty shells of their former self. This pisses me off,and I know people ignore whats happening because its not their son or their daughter over there.

moderate libertarian
09-03-2011, 09:54 AM
How easily life is destroyed.When is the u.s. going to stop being so selfish and help one another and end this bullcrap "war on terrorism".

Words like irrational, ignorant come to mind in connection with recent foreign policy as selfishness has a rational self interest element. Unless from "us" you meant pro war lobbies and war profiteer groups, then selfish would apply.

puppetmaster
09-03-2011, 10:57 AM
He most likely killed a lot of people.....he should be punished to the full extent of the law for his part in the killing of pedro.
Damn we always blame something or someone else for our actions.....
He chose to go into the military....yea its not a fucking video game dipshit, you will always be scared

I will tell you if he had killed one of my family members he wish he would have died already.....