PDA

View Full Version : Can we still email bomb asshat journalists?

Razmear
09-02-2011, 04:42 PM
Or is that no longer cool?

Malloy In Stormy Mood, But He's No Idiot

Colin McEnroe
To Wit

September 4, 2011

Obviously, we have never been more proud of our governor than we were on Thursday when CNN asked Dannel P. Malloy about U.S. Rep. Ron Paul who has suggested getting rid of the Federal Emergency Management Agency or not allowing it to spend money on relief without taking it away from somewhere else.

"I think he's an idiot," said Malloy.

Nice.

Malloy went on to complain that we're spending roughly the same amount per week on wars as what is FEMA's whole annual budget, which was sort of beside the point because Ron Paul also favors pulling the U.S. out of Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, the UN, the Olympics, International Atomic Time, the It's A Small World After All ride at Disneyland and the International House of Pancakes.

Really, Dan, you had me at "He's an idiot." You didn't have to say anything else.

http://www.courant.com/news/opinion/hc-op-mcenroe-malloy-idiot-electricity-0904-20110904,0,7347737.column

eb

CaptainAmerica
09-02-2011, 04:49 PM
I think they deserve some love. Reporters like to complain about angry mail but its like pleasurable pain to them since they want the attention.