PDA

View Full Version : passionate plee goes out, for NOV 5th I'm impressed

Man from La Mancha
11-04-2007, 03:48 PM
A summation his whole letter goes out to his email list of many thousands
My name is Edgar J. Steele.

I don't often forward the work of others and very, very rarely do I make a direct pitch for contributions. Today, I do both, possessed of the certitude that this really is America's last chance.
Make a difference. Be part of the solution. It may already be too late, but that does not mean that we cannot do that which we should have done so long ago.

We must do our dead-level best to ensure the Republican nomination of Ron Paul for the Presidency, then we must see to his election. Then, we must keep him alive and help him to carry out the program - our program - he espouses.

I am deadly serious about this. I have, until now, hesitated to fully embrace Ron Paul publicly only because I feared that might be used by some to "taint" him, somehow. Now they are smearing him as a radical anti-Semite, regardless, simply because of his traditional, Constitutional positions, so my concern no longer seems well placed.

I have met and spoken with Dr. Paul, Texas Congressman, and found him to be the real deal: thoughtful, considerate and passionate about making real change in America - our America!

I A great many of you have made a lot of money by following my financial recommendations. This is pay-back time. What would be fair? 10%. Take 10% of the profit you have made by buying and selling GG, PAL, SLV, PAAS, SSRI, SLW, gold, silver and others, through the years, just as I have recommended.

Did you buy gold at $300 and silver at $5, as I suggested? Did you dump stocks for the SLV ETF? Did you switch from physical gold to physical silver in late 2005 as I recommended? Did you switch out of SLV and into PAAS, SSRI and/or SLW as I suggested just a month or so ago? If you did any one of these things, then you made a ton of money that you would not otherwise have made! 10% of your profits, that's all I ask! That seems only fair to me. If you do this one thing for me now, it will result in millions of dollars being added to the Ron Paul campaign coffers tomorrow. Millions!!!

Until today, not once have I asked you for one penny for the free advice I have given you that has made you so much money! And I don't ask it for myself now - I ask it for all of us. Send it to the Ron Paul campaign tomorrow.

We must not only support Ron Paul, we must see to his election by such a staggering landslide that they dare not rig the vote results. We must ensure that Ron Paul becomes so popular that they dare not assassinate him either before ascending to the Presidency, as they did Robert Kennedy and Huey Long, nor afterward, as they did John F. Kennedy.

We must do this, folks. We have no other choice left to us. Otherwise, hunker down and "may your chains rest lightly upon you."

This is it. Gut-check time. Do you have what it takes? Do you deserve a free America? Just what are you willing to do to help walk the walk you have taken with me for so many years now?

Talk to me - do it by sending at least $100 to the Ron Paul campaign tomorrow via www.RonPaul2008.com .

Together, we can take back America!

New America. An idea whose time has come.

My name is Edgar J. Steele. Thanks for listening.

uncloned21
11-04-2007, 03:53 PM
ok, fine. ill donate

bbachtung
11-04-2007, 04:07 PM
This should probably go to Hot Topics considering what a simple Google search of Edgar J. Steele reveals.

Man from La Mancha
11-04-2007, 04:14 PM
This should probably go to Hot Topics considering what a simple Google search of Edgar J. Steele reveals.I should agree but he has a great knack for financial advice.

Revolution9
11-04-2007, 04:35 PM
This should probably go to Hot Topics considering what a simple Google search of Edgar J. Steele reveals.

What does it reveal? And what does it reveal about you noting what it reveals? Are either of these revealings the truth, or a set of varnished perceptions?

Best Regards
Randy

inibo
11-04-2007, 05:01 PM
What does it reveal? And what does it reveal about you noting what it reveals? Are either of these revealings the truth, or a set of varnished perceptions?

Best Regards
Randy

Whatever one may think for or against him, people who want to find something to criticize will find it on his own web site. http://www.conspiracypenpal.com/rants/abe.htm
I'll give him this: he speaks his mind.

Perhaps this should be in hot topics.

bbachtung
11-04-2007, 05:09 PM
I chose not to post what you find when you Google lest this fall into yet another endless debate about things that happened in Germany in the 1930's and 1940's.

Apauled
11-04-2007, 05:28 PM
I made a post and said a lotof people would consider donating prior or shortly after 12pm and people on the (PST, MST & CST) should donate shortly after those times respectively. I am seeing it pick up now! It saves the server and is wise for people that work the next day !

sylvania
11-04-2007, 05:32 PM
Um...it is not the 5th anywhere in the US right now so none of those donations count toward the Nov. 5th goal. Right?

I mean, I am glad that people are donating at any time...I'm just saying these don't contribute to Nov. 5th totals.