PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul brings NFL Team To Los Angeles:)

speciallyblend
09-02-2011, 12:15 AM
Dead Cereal, I think rpf will like:)

http://foodforthethinkers.wordpress.com/2011/08/30/elect-ron-paul-president-and-bring-the-nfl-back-to-los-angeles/

By Doug Newman

There are already a plethora of reasons to elect Ron Paul as POTUS in 2012.

Let me add one more: it would hasten the return of the NFL to Los Angeles.

How so?

Ron Paul’s presidency would turn Washington DC into a veritable ghost town. With the Fed and the IRS gone, there would be nothing to sustain most of what happens in the District of Criminals.

Its population would quickly drop from 600,000 to something like 7855. This is the population of Montpelier, Vermont, the smallest state capital in the country. Could it even support a McDonald’s?

And if it could not support a Mickey Dee, it certainly could not support four major league sports franchises. So what would they do?

The NBA Wizards could move 40 miles up the road to Baltimore, which was their home before moving to DC back in 1974. The NHL Capitals could either follow the Wizards to Baltimore or they could move to, say, Hamilton, Ontario. Major League Baseball’s Nationals could depart for any of several places, such as Portland, Charlotte or Nashville.

And the Redskins could head to the second largest metropolitan area in America, one that has been without an NFL team since 1994: LOS ANGELES!

LA Loves Ron Paul, make it happen,reg republican,become a delegate!!! peace kenny

Feeding the Abscess
09-02-2011, 01:12 AM
There'd be a lot of pissed off football fans in Southern California. They'd get to watch a blacked out nothing every Sunday instead of a game.

I hate football, so I wouldn't care, but still.

Ronpauljones
09-02-2011, 01:38 AM
A plan that would move a team to LA or start a new team there needs to include a stipulation that the owner (or whoever) has to buy the remaining tickets for each game so that there won't be a blackout. The blackout rule is complete BS anyway, but it happening in LA would be a disaster.

speciallyblend
09-02-2011, 07:30 AM
i am talking ron paul 2012 and post this and what do rp supporters complain about blackouts? hehe gotta love liberty lovers!!

speciallyblend
09-02-2011, 07:46 PM
fooosball