PDA

View Full Version : Video Contest: Any other suggestions before I do it?

alexaforronpaul
09-01-2011, 07:54 PM
I'm going to post a video on my YouTube Channel next week for a contest with the following guidelines; Make a video commercial for Ron Paul that is less than 60 seconds in length, the contest will last a month in duration and the top 3 or 5 will win prizes. Once you win the prize, you will make a video showing how you benefited the campaign by winning the contest with the money that you win.

People have said that they would throw in 200$ or 100$ for the winners, and ITstimeforronpaul.com said that they will give out gift certificates for the winners.

The prizes are as follows so far.

1st Place) $200 Cash and a 200$ Gift Certificate to ItsTimeForRonPaul.com
2nd Place) $100 Cash and a 100$ Gift Certificate to ItsTimeForRonPaul.com
3rd PLace) $50 Gift Certificate to ItsTimeForRonPaul.com

Assuming that the people who said they would make donations for the contest come in.....I'm setting a goal for 1,000$ to be raised for this event because the people who win this contest will most likely be hardcore Ron Paul supporters and will use that cash for bettering the campaign!

If you want to donate for this event....Do it at my website..... www.AlexaForRonPaul.com

And If you want to watch my channel if you don't know me, here is a link below...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QnyGrc3LZWw

Thank you all so much....and I'm thinking about saying in my video something about how if you enter the contest that you give the rights for other Ron Paul supporters to use your video......

THANKS SO MUCH!!! (:

Alexa (:

mlee45
09-01-2011, 10:31 PM
Sounds really good to me! I can't to see the responses you get for doing this!

KCIndy
09-01-2011, 10:52 PM
Best of luck!! :)

dannno
09-01-2011, 11:51 PM
lol, I just showed one of my roommates the first video you posted here and now he's registering Republican and voting for Ron Paul :D

dannno
09-02-2011, 12:14 AM
Thank you all so much....and I'm thinking about saying in my video something about how if you enter the contest that you give the rights for other Ron Paul supporters to use your video......

You've been paying attention around here recently :D

I don't know why that issue came up all of a sudden, personally. That type of stuff has always been the furthest from our minds around here :confused: (not to sound monolithic) but before it was always about Ron Paul.

CrissyNY
09-02-2011, 07:45 AM
Your transaction ID for this payment is: XXXXXXXXXXXX801R
Amount: $200.00

Good luck; I can't wait to see the videos this contest produces.

Revolution9
09-02-2011, 08:54 AM
I'm going to post a video on my YouTube Channel next week for a contest with the following guidelines; Make a video commercial for Ron Paul that is less than 60 seconds in length, the contest will last a month in duration and the top 3 or 5 will win prizes. Once you win the prize, you will make a video showing how you benefited the campaign by winning the contest with the money that you win.

People have said that they would throw in 200$ or 100$ for the winners, and ITstimeforronpaul.com said that they will give out gift certificates for the winners.

Assuming that the people who said they would make donations for the contest come in.....I'm setting a goal for 1,000$ to be raised for this event because the people who win this contest will most likely be hardcore Ron Paul supporters and will use that cash for bettering the campaign!

If you want to donate for this event....Do it at my website..... www.AlexaForRonPaul.com

And If you want to watch my channel if you don't know me, here is a link below...

THANKS SO MUCH!!! (:

Alexa (:

I have watched this unfold whilst standing back. I must say that you are doing a fine job and this is a good contest. Will the prizes go up if you get alot of cash donations? Say you get 4000 USD in the kitty...does that get spread amongst the winners?

Best Regards
Rev9

alexaforronpaul
09-02-2011, 09:03 AM
I have watched this unfold whilst standing back. I must say that you are doing a fine job and this is a good contest. Will the prizes go up if you get alot of cash donations? Say you get 4000 USD in the kitty...does that get spread amongst the winners?

Best Regards
Rev9

If I ever could get that much, then the prizes would definitely go up a lot! (: And thank you so much for your compliments! (:

alexaforronpaul
09-02-2011, 09:05 AM
your transaction id for this payment is: Xxxxxxxxxxxx801r
amount: $200.00

good luck; i can't wait to see the videos this contest produces.

woo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (: Thank you so much!

IndianaPolitico
09-02-2011, 09:07 AM

THANKS SO MUCH!!! (:

Alexa (:
Wow! I might have to enter! I would give you +rep, but it says I have to spread some around before giving you more! LOL. By the way, thanks for the comment on my Money Bomb video. I am honored that you like it!

alexaforronpaul
09-02-2011, 09:22 AM
Wow! I might have to enter! I would give you +rep, but it says I have to spread some around before giving you more! LOL. By the way, thanks for the comment on my Money Bomb video. I am honored that you like it!

hehe (:

It was really good! And would anyone else like to donate anything for this video contest that I'm about to put on! (:??? Anyone (:???

Donate at www.AlexaForRonPaul.com

alexaforronpaul
09-02-2011, 10:58 AM
Really thinking about making the video tonight......what do you all think? Any last minute suggestions?

1st Place) $250 Cash and a 200$ Gift Certificate to ItsTimeForRonPaul.com
3rd PLace) $50 Cash and a $50 Gift Certificate to ItsTimeForRonPaul.com