PDA

View Full Version : Piers Morgan just praised Ron Paul!!!

lucky_bg
09-01-2011, 07:20 PM
Guest agreed, but said Ron is unelectable. Idiot! :mad:

garyallen59
09-01-2011, 07:29 PM
any more details?

trey4sports
09-01-2011, 07:31 PM
about?

eduardo89
09-01-2011, 07:34 PM
Tube? Oh wait, no one watches CNN

lucky_bg
09-01-2011, 07:35 PM
It was very brief. Just a two or three sentences in form of question about media ignoring Ron Paul, and him being most honest candidate, etc. Waiting for tube.

Fermli
09-01-2011, 07:37 PM
the real question is why is OP watching CNN? =p

evadmurd
09-01-2011, 07:44 PM
Of course he's unelectable. So was Ronald Reagan.

Ronpauljones
09-01-2011, 07:44 PM
Why does anyone watch CNN or Fox News? I have both as background noise daily because my grandpa is a cnn junky and my uncle is a fox news junky. But both are so devoid of real info they arent worth watching.

speciallyblend
09-01-2011, 07:46 PM
everyone should flood morgans email with the polls showing ron paul can beat obama and is % tied!!

lucky_bg
09-01-2011, 07:50 PM
the real question is why is OP watching CNN? =p

And the answer is because OP is interested in what is going on in Libya. And as much as I want to puke every time they cry about ex Gaddafi nanny, etc. there is no other way to get at least some news about situation there.
And, as I noticed so far, CNN was less biased about Ron Paul then your lovely Fox, so please give me a break with all that right-left BS.

LibXist
09-01-2011, 07:53 PM
Tube! What did he say at least?

Ronpauljones
09-01-2011, 07:55 PM
And the answer is because OP is interested in what is going on in Libya. And as much as I want to puke every time they cry about ex Gaddafi nanny, etc. there is no other way to get at least some news about situation there.
And, as I noticed so far, CNN was less biased about Ron Paul then your lovely Fox, so please give me a break with all that right-left BS.

Cnn and fox news are both terrible. Go with infowars or drudge.

low preference guy
09-01-2011, 07:58 PM
Jesus Christ, let the guy watch CNN if he wants to.

RonPaulFever
09-01-2011, 08:00 PM
They'll still be saying he is unelectable at his swearing in.

lucky_bg
09-01-2011, 08:02 PM
Pirs was wondering why media is ignoring Ron Paul, when he seems like real thing. And said he had him at his show, and how Ron is honest, and consistant, etc... Just 3 or 4 sentences, but very, very positive. And guest ( some Jew dem journalist) have very good things to say about Ron too, except he started with saying Ron don't have chance with winning nomination.

1000-points-of-fright
09-01-2011, 08:05 PM
And guest ( some Jew dem journalist) have very good things to say about Ron too

Way to represent, douchenozzle.

Crystallas
09-01-2011, 08:07 PM
Jesus Christ, let the guy watch CNN if he wants to.

Apparently Jesus Christ watches everything? Wait, is this group to sensitive to make a comment like that? :D

lucky_bg
09-01-2011, 08:10 PM
Way to represent, douchenozzle.

What I said wrong? We all know that, unfortunatelly, there isn't to many Jews who have to say at least something nice about Ron Paul. I wouldn't even know guy is Jew if he didn't mention it himself, talking how he feels left out when Rick Perry mix politics and religion, and publicly pray.

bunklocoempire
09-01-2011, 08:13 PM
Pirs was wondering why media is ignoring Ron Paul, when he seems like real thing. And said he had him at his show, and how Ron is honest, and consistant, etc... Just 3 or 4 sentences, but very, very positive. And guest ( some Jew dem journalist) have very good things to say about Ron too, except he started with saying Ron don't have chance with winning nomination.

Ya had to go and use the "j" word didn't you? For the umpteenth time, these aren't journalists, they're commentators!

Sheesh!:toady:

Bunkloco

Dlynne
09-01-2011, 08:14 PM
What I said wrong? We all know that, unfortunatelly, there isn't to many Jews who have to say at least something nice about Ron Paul.

Isn't Bruce Fein Jewish? He says very nice things about Paul. ;)

1000-points-of-fright
09-01-2011, 08:20 PM
What I said wrong? We all know that, unfortunatelly, there isn't to many Jews who have to say at least something nice about Ron Paul. I wouldn't even know guy is Jew if he didn't mention it himself, talking how he feels left out when Rick Perry mix politics and religion, and publicly pray.

Think about how it looks to someone reading these forums who didn't see the interview. We have enough trouble with the "anti-Semite" smear without our own people adding fuel to the fire. Regardless of whether the guy mentioned it himself, there was no need for you to mention it. Especially the way you did. If you had to say anything about it, you should have quoted exactly what the guy said. What you wrote sounded like something a KKK or Stormfront member would say.

jct74
09-02-2011, 02:18 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEElXKHxJao
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEElXKHxJao

D.A.S.
09-02-2011, 07:42 AM
Danggone it for the umpteenth time, he not an ISOLATIONIST -- he's a NON-INTERVENTIONIST!!

Still, I say this is good! Give Ron Paul more publicity in prime time, and that's always a good thing. People who think for themselves will still check him out. When was the last time the mainstream media was talking about Ron Paul in a positive way in prime time??

evadmurd
09-02-2011, 08:01 AM

h ttps://www.facebook.com/JewsForRonPaul

Travlyr
09-02-2011, 10:56 AM
Danggone it for the umpteenth time, he not an ISOLATIONIST -- he's a NON-INTERVENTIONIST!!

Still, I say this is good! Give Ron Paul more publicity in prime time, and that's always a good thing. People who think for themselves will still check him out. When was the last time the mainstream media was talking about Ron Paul in a positive way in prime time??

Laugh out loud at their "he's an ISOLATIONIST" meme. They think everybody is too stupid to know the difference. Ha.. ha.. the joke is on them.