PDA

View Full Version : New Video: More Ways to Get Involved!

Angie4RonPaul
09-01-2011, 12:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAKaeL6jLaw&sns=em

I made this video to help people find more ways they can personally get involved with Ron Paul's campaign without spending a ton of time or money. I know that we can't all stand on a street corner with a sign for 5 hours or table at your local festival for a day! So if you want to help, even in a small way, this video is for you! Also I am offering free bumper stickers, so it's a must watch if you are interested!

eaglesfan48
09-01-2011, 01:01 PM
Nice video! Welcome to the forums =)

Angie4RonPaul
09-01-2011, 01:09 PM
Thank you! Happy to be here and excited to be part of the Revolution!

CaptUSA
09-01-2011, 01:15 PM
Welcome, Angie! + rep for the video.

Prepare yourself. Develop a little bit of a thick skin. Some of the comments (on here and Youtube) can get a little rough. Your intentions may get questioned, your methods will be scrutinized, but just remember you are fighting for liberty!

Chainspell
09-01-2011, 01:18 PM
Welcome!!

I can't wear a t-shirt to work but I'm gonna be wearing my pin everyday when they arrive. And if anyone complains about my pins... Theyre gonna have a ron paul pin IMPRINTED in their face!!! That's right, time to take this revolution to the next level... Haha!

Angie4RonPaul
09-01-2011, 01:19 PM
Thanks for the headsup CaptUSA! Nothing can stop me from spreading Ron Paul's message; my armour is in place :)

Angie4RonPaul
09-01-2011, 01:21 PM
Hey Chainspell! I can't wear one to work either, but every other chance I get, it's on!! Love the pin idea, maybe I will try rocking on of those Monday-Friday :)

teacherone
09-01-2011, 01:22 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oAKaeL6jLaw&sns=em

great to have you on board!

Chainspell
09-01-2011, 01:25 PM
Welcome, Angie! + rep for the video.

Prepare yourself. Develop a little bit of a thick skin. Some of the comments (on here and Youtube) can get a little rough. Your intentions may get questioned, your methods will be scrutinized, but just remember you are fighting for liberty!

Uhm are you perchance saying that's she's gonna get alot of bad comments? :p lol jk

My philosophy in youtube is don't participate in the discussion/comments section of your own video. No matter how perfect your video is, the comments is never about you. The comments will always be about them. Thats just the way youtube is.

Angie4RonPaul
09-01-2011, 01:27 PM
BTW: What's rep for the video?

CaptUSA
09-01-2011, 01:29 PM
BTW: What's rep for the video?
It's that little star at the bottom of your post and that green bar under your name.

Chainspell
09-01-2011, 01:30 PM
+ reputation here in the forums. The button is on the bottom left of your post.

Angie4RonPaul
09-01-2011, 01:33 PM
Wonderful! Thank you!