PDA

View Full Version : Is Anyone Else being Blocked From Townhall or Other Sites?

Captain Shays
09-01-2011, 10:59 AM
Mysteriously when I try to log in to Townhall to make positive comments about Ron Paul it doesn't register. So I click on "forgot my password" and type in my email address and it says they cannot change my password. So I click on register and they say I am already registered. I am certainly blocked from Red State so I am just wondering

Icymudpuppy
09-01-2011, 11:08 AM
Yes. I've also been blocked from Townhall.

PastaRocket848
09-01-2011, 11:12 AM
what type of comments have you been posting there? most people that get banned get banned for good reason, atleast from what i've seen. i've never been banned from anywhere for making reasonable statements in support of anyone.

lew
09-01-2011, 11:44 AM
You've probably been spamming. RedState is a ridiculous site, but Townhall is pretty fair.

Captain Shays
09-01-2011, 02:21 PM
I don't spam a all!!! I make good sound arguments and back them up with facts. My main argument is that it's not Republicans or real conservatives historically who are the war party and in fact that the original police the world, stick our noses in the business of other countries is Democrats and the conservatives who opposed them on Constitutional grounds were labeled "isolationists".

specsaregood
09-01-2011, 02:24 PM
If you never got a message that you were banned, then go ahead and generate a new throw away email address on gmail or yahoo. Then go create a new account using it. If however you did get a message saying you were banned, then move on and ignore the site.

Captain Shays
09-01-2011, 07:44 PM
Thanks. Will try it