PDA

View Full Version : Cop goes into Roid Rage when asked for a warrent to search car at traffic stop

Razmear
08-31-2011, 10:21 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7Kw9-vTJYs&feature=player_embedded

Cop flips out at about the 4 minute mark for the impatient.

eb

edit: Possible fake, see post #13
eb

anaconda
08-31-2011, 10:49 PM
"To Protect And Serve...."

Pericles
08-31-2011, 10:54 PM
"To Protect And Serve...."

Absolutely the case, just not you .....

Mahkato
08-31-2011, 10:56 PM
Classy.

anaconda
08-31-2011, 10:57 PM
How do these embarrassing/incriminating videos taken from the squad car camera manage to get onto Youtube? I wonder if this was reported on any news shows and/or if the officer was disciplined?

Ronulus
08-31-2011, 10:59 PM
Wow. Don't they do mental wellness checks on these people?

UWDude
08-31-2011, 11:29 PM
LoL that's hilarious!! I love how you can hear him start to huff and puff before he blows!

kylejack
08-31-2011, 11:36 PM
How do these embarrassing/incriminating videos taken from the squad car camera manage to get onto Youtube? I wonder if this was reported on any news shows and/or if the officer was disciplined?
You can get dashcam video from a stop with a FOIA request.

kylejack
08-31-2011, 11:38 PM
How strange that this cop didn't attack the guy or try to violate his rights. Usually the cops with these type of rage problems take it out on the person directly. I also found it strange that he didn't renege on his "I'm not going to write you a ticket" speech. Very bizarre.

kylejack
08-31-2011, 11:42 PM
Looking at other videos on the account, some seem kinda simulated.

dannno
08-31-2011, 11:43 PM
That was really weird.

AZKing
08-31-2011, 11:44 PM
Is that real? If so, that's about the strangest thing I ever seen.

Razmear
08-31-2011, 11:52 PM
I now have doubts about the legitimacy of the video.
Found this from the same poster (yes, the same 'preacher cop' video posted by someone else, minus the ads and misinformation (no evidence of this being in Greenville, SC) added by the copier)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QA9HbtbBqwY

Notice the back of the white SUV in both videos, they seem to be the same vehicle. Perhaps the poster was pulled over twice by 2 different psycho cops and got FOIA on both, but that seems less than likely.

Sam I am
09-01-2011, 12:01 AM
And the cop drives away, because he knows that he can't do shit

smartguy911
09-01-2011, 12:12 AM
Any idea why people behave this way? not happy with his life? family problems? not happy with his job?

anaconda
09-01-2011, 12:27 PM
You can get dashcam video from a stop with a FOIA request.

I learn something everyday. Thank you.

anaconda
09-01-2011, 12:28 PM
Any idea why people behave this way? not happy with his life? family problems? not happy with his job?

Doesn't he realize he just became Youtube material?

devil21
09-01-2011, 02:00 PM
I now have doubts about the legitimacy of the video.
Found this from the same poster (yes, the same 'preacher cop' video posted by someone else, minus the ads and misinformation (no evidence of this being in Greenville, SC) added by the copier)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QA9HbtbBqwY

Notice the back of the white SUV in both videos, they seem to be the same vehicle. Perhaps the poster was pulled over twice by 2 different psycho cops and got FOIA on both, but that seems less than likely.

Im not clear why you think they may be fakes. The actions match up with the words, people do get pulled by multiple cops radaring (and profiling), and we've seen plenty of cops go nuts on people. Explain why you think they may be fakes?

GunnyFreedom
09-01-2011, 02:04 PM
Im not clear why you think they may be fakes. The actions match up with the words, people do get pulled by multiple cops radaring (and profiling), and we've seen plenty of cops go nuts on people. Explain why you think they may be fakes?

Cop car looks the same. Suspect looks the same. Audio and video tone/quality/definition are pretty much identical. Uploader of both are the same.

I, too, am inclined to believe these may be real, as they are not outside of the envelope for what police do every day, but occam's razor woild seem to fall down on the side of 'fake.'

devil21
09-01-2011, 02:16 PM
Im not sure Occam's Razor indicates that staging fake police traffic stops in police cruisers solely for Youtube entertainment is the simplest explanation. YMMV.

(Ford Explorers are one the biggest selling SUVs in the USA)

GunnyFreedom
09-01-2011, 02:22 PM
Im not sure Occam's Razor indicates that staging fake police traffic stops in police cruisers solely for Youtube entertainment is the simplest explanation. YMMV.

(Ford Explorers are one the biggest selling SUVs in the USA)

yes, plus the bumper guard on the cruiser looks the same, the camera angle is identical, the audio is identical, the video is identical. yet the police uniforms are different. Doesn't pass the smell test.

bolil
09-01-2011, 03:50 PM
I thought that cop was bein funny. Really funny. Psy ops.

AZKing
09-01-2011, 03:53 PM

Look at the other videos on that channel. There's at least one completely staged one.

jkr
09-01-2011, 04:01 PM
soooooo these "people" are GIVEN guns?

...and we aint allowed to have em?

i wish i was in internal affairs

Buchananite
09-01-2011, 04:09 PM
Fake

devil21
09-01-2011, 05:02 PM
Look at the other videos on that channel. There's at least one completely staged one.

I guess. There's nutty cops all over though and an encounter with this particular cop may have made the channel owner request all dash tapes. If they really are fakes then that's one stupid cop. Dumber than he makes himself look in the videos simply because he appears to be using official property inappropriately.

LibForestPaul
09-01-2011, 05:29 PM
Wow. Don't they do mental wellness checks on these people?
Yes they do. Imagine the ones that did not pass!

Agorism
09-01-2011, 05:38 PM
So the cop drove off with the guys license?

MikeStanart
09-01-2011, 05:40 PM
I want to believe this is true, because we know this stuff happens, but I'm skeptical about whether this is genuine.

Agorism
09-01-2011, 05:41 PM
I've had a cop pull me over with this type of temperament before. He gave me a bogus ticket that I went to court, and I actually got the ticket thrown out. However, I could have gotten more tickets. He asked me if I was trying to evade him (as in police chase) but when I apologized he let me off with a bogus ticket for blowing a stop sign instead....

And I literally thought he was going to rip me out of the car and beat my a** just because he was pissed.

I should have requested dash cams? How is this possible lol.

The stop sign thing was bogus because I had just pulled out of an Office Depot. There is no stop sign in the private lot of the office Depot. It doesn't even matter if I blew through the turn at 20 miles per hour (which I didn't.) I knew the stop sign thing was bogus but the guy was screaming at the top of his lungs at me the whole time so I didn't even dispute the ticket or make my case at the time....just went to court, and I got a good judge luckily. I was actually just glad he didn't attack me or give me a ticket for evasion or some other random ticket.

squarepusher
09-01-2011, 05:42 PM
i doubt this is fake...

Agorism
09-02-2011, 10:15 AM
maybe not

Todd
09-02-2011, 10:22 AM
It's like Buford T Justice in the 2nd vid. Seems pretty fake to me.