PDA

View Full Version : New Email from Amash

BrendenR
08-31-2011, 09:07 PM
Just got this email, I don't see emails from him often.

Dear Brenden,

Washington insiders are feeling the pressure.

All over the country, conservative legislators are being targeted by special interest groups and lobbyists for working to rein in out-of-control federal spending.

The support of grassroots activists like you helps me keep up the fight. There's no question who I would rather have standing beside me!

I ran for Congress to stand on principle, fight for American values, and empower people, not government.

I am proud of my record. And I am proud of you for demanding that leadership and Members of Congress reject the status quo.

I heard you loud and clear.

Special interest groups are used to getting their way. But I was not elected to Congress to pander to special interests and let lobbyists do my job.

I will continue to follow the Constitution and I will continue to fight for your liberty.

But I need your help.

These groups have brought the fight to us. Let's fight back.

Brenden, can you help me win the battle by making a contribution of $10, $25, or $100 right now? Any amount you can give helps a great deal, all the way up to the maximum-allowable limit of $2,500/person or $5,000/couple.

Some people out there are intent on distorting the facts. I need your help to spread the truth.

I am committed to fighting for your liberty and defending the Constitution just as I always have been, but I need you to stand with me once again.

In liberty,
Justin Amash

I just chipped in $20, can we get anyone to match or up the ante? Let's show Justin some love from the grassroots.

trey4sports
08-31-2011, 09:10 PM
+rep for the donation