PDA

View Full Version : I think Rick Perry helps Ron Paul!

knarf
08-31-2011, 06:02 PM
I really do. I think, after watching this video, that Rick Perry will
push democrats to vote for Ron Paul in the Primary!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EN2b-vrQ7bQ

bill1971
08-31-2011, 06:12 PM
I am honestly surprised people are for this guy. They view him as a tough small govt man of god. They also view Ron Paul as a loon because he isn't shaking in his boots over Iran.

MarcNY
08-31-2011, 06:15 PM
How does Rick Perry help Ron Paul? Rick Perry is the candidate the elistists and the GOP have been waiting for.

Working Poor
08-31-2011, 06:17 PM
The libs vote for Perry in polls because they think Obama can beat him

knarf
08-31-2011, 06:22 PM
How does Rick Perry help Ron Paul? Rick Perry is the candidate the elistists and the GOP have been waiting for.

I really do. I think, after watching this video, that Rick Perry will
push democrats to vote for Ron Paul in the Primary!

Brett85
08-31-2011, 06:31 PM
Democrats can't vote in GOP primaries. In most states, only Republicans can vote. There's also a small number of states where independents can vote.

Kylie
08-31-2011, 06:42 PM
Democrats can't vote in GOP primaries. In most states, only Republicans can vote. There's also a small number of states where independents can vote.

They ask you what voting block you want when you show up, at least my district does.

And you can change it right there. Easy as pie.

Ronpauljones
08-31-2011, 07:01 PM
The libs vote for Perry in polls because they think Obama can beat him

Obama would beat Perry easily. Possibly by the biggest margin ever. Look at all the dirt on Perry. He isnt here to be president. He is here to get the republican nod and guarantee Obamas re-election when Obama uses all this dirt against him.

TheBlackPeterSchiff
08-31-2011, 09:37 PM
I will say this, it is fun watching that hack Romney go down in flames. I just cant stand that guy.