PDA

View Full Version : Winning the "Bible Belt"

minuteman76
08-31-2011, 05:36 PM
Dear Ron Paul Forums:

I live in the Bible Belt. In fact, I'd say I live in the buckle of the Bible Belt.

I recently went to a meetup group for the first time, and while brainstorming there, I suggested to the group of 12-15 people that our biggest source of Republican primary voters has to be the congregations of the ubiquitous churches in the area. It's no joke to say that there is a church on every corner in the city where I live, and that the surrounding communities are no different.

My question is based on these circumstances:

I do not regularly attend church. I did not get the impression that many, if any, of the other members of the group attend church either. I think it would seem disingenuous of me to start attending a church now with the sole purpose of tapping into this source of voters. My initial thought was to try to reach these voters through literature like the pro-life slim jims.

But, and here is the question:

How do I, and the group, effectively reach this group of primary voters and make them either RP leaners or RP supporters?

Suggestions? Advice? Marching orders? I'll take any of it.

CaptUSA
08-31-2011, 05:44 PM
You don't necessarily have to attend their church to go to their functions. I'd say go to a few spaghetti dinners, let them see your face, and be kind. Then, once you're recognized, wear a Ron Paul T-shirt. If someone asks you a questions about Paul, be ready. (everytime I wear my Paul shirts, I get people asking questions)

I'm also thinking that it may be a good idea, if you have an I-pad, to have some youtube videos on file. That way, they may just be mesmerized by the toy and ask you to check it out. Then have some Ron Paul vids playing on the screen to "show" them how your toy works.

Just an idea...

harikaried
08-31-2011, 05:53 PM
Maybe something along these lines?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-TD7pxGeLjX0/Tlinu-TpZ9I/AAAAAAAABCQ/8Zp4aX85RzU/s1600/white-large.png (http://flyers.ronpauldesigns.com/)

http://flyers.ronpauldesigns.com/

CaptUSA
08-31-2011, 05:54 PM
Yeah, that's pretty darned good, too!

GunnyFreedom
08-31-2011, 05:58 PM
"invading" a Church might turn them off, but the people do other things too, go to movies, dinner, mini golf, grocery stores, etc.

Also you can schedule private meetings with church pastors alone to talk about RP an leave it at that. They won't promote RP from the pulpit, but if you turn one pastor, you turn most of his congregation.

flyering cars in church parking lots is liable to turn them off. people get finicky about stuff like that. flyering the same cars in a grocery store parking lot is OK though.

Razmear
08-31-2011, 05:59 PM
Dear Ron Paul Forums:

I live in the Bible Belt. In fact, I'd say I live in the buckle of the Bible Belt.

Welcome to the forums, sounds like you live in the same neck of the woods I do.
I'm a pagan transplant from up north, so I have no inroads into the Baptist majority down here, but there are many features about Ron Paul that will appeal to them if they are exposed.
Good luck on your quest and I'll be following this thread for ideas too.

eb

MarcNY
08-31-2011, 06:01 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HXfTkyXprg&feature=related

wstrucke
08-31-2011, 06:01 PM
Maybe something along these lines?

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-TD7pxGeLjX0/Tlinu-TpZ9I/AAAAAAAABCQ/8Zp4aX85RzU/s1600/white-large.png (http://flyers.ronpauldesigns.com/)

http://flyers.ronpauldesigns.com/

The stuff in that store is pretty awesome... but do some of the proceeds to the campaign or the PAC?

harikaried
08-31-2011, 06:08 PM
The money spent there is used towards printing more flyers and shipping them. The people at Ron Paul Designs even give the images for you to print out if you only want a few -- maybe at most a hundred, but any more, you're paying way too much for your own printer ink and probably getting lower quality results.

georgiaboy
08-31-2011, 06:10 PM
Always better to try and influence in your natural surroundings. For you and your meetup, sounds like churches ain't it. No problem. Leave it to church-going RP'ers to work directly within the church facilities themselves. God will provide. ;)

Gunny's points are all spot on.

If you have some faith-leaning postcards, high-quality flyers, or slim jims, you might ask the restaurants near churches where folks go after church if you can place them in their waiting area, lobby, or counter. That way they're available for folks to pick up on their own.

Flyering the cars in these restaurant parking lots is also fair game, depending on how public the parking lot is -- you may need to ask permission of the restaurant manager if it's a lot specifically for the restaurant, or standalone. Do it on a Sunday afternoon, and you get the churched folks.

GunnyFreedom
08-31-2011, 06:16 PM
The Bible Belt is where Rick Perry will win. Unfortunately!

Not necessarily. Ron Paul crushed the Iowa faith coalition conference (forget the name, Doug Wead had a great write up of this) because he was the only one that didn't talk in Christian sound-bites but actual Message. The Christians there came to understand that religious freedom across the board was the most important item on the Christian agenda and supported Ron Paul overwhelmingly. All he has to do is translate that to his southern campaign and it will be very effective.

I know this platform can win in the Bible Belt, I did it myself. You just have the be a bit more open about your faith with the people, and speak in genuine sincerity.

CaptainAmerica
08-31-2011, 06:19 PM
[QUOTE=minuteman76;3520167]Dear Ron Paul Forums:

I recently went to a meetup group for the first time, and while brainstorming there, I suggested to the group of 12-15 people that our biggest source of Republican primary voters has to be the congregations of the ubiquitous churches in the area. It's no joke to say that there is a church on every corner in the city where I live, and that the surrounding communities are no different.

My question is based on these circumstances:

I do not regularly attend church. I did not get the impression that many, if any, of the other members of the group attend church either. I think it would seem disingenuous of me to start attending a church now with the sole purpose of tapping into this source of voters. My initial thought was to try to reach these voters through literature like the pro-life slim jims.

But, and here is the question:

[B]How do I, and the group, effectively reach this group of primary voters and make them either RP leaners or RP supporters?
Study Galatians chapter 2 and if you have questions PM me. Its a good place to start studying if you want to show the israeli firsters their hypocrisy.It is important to study and understand what "the body of Christ" is as Jesus died for all sins for both jews and gentiles. Paul rebuked Peter for being a hypocrite and disconnecting himself from being seen with gentiles. This is an important chapter because I believe that many western christians completely misunderstand the middle east and they blindly support zionist politicians. Zionism= anti-christian. You will run into lots of voters from churches who get very very defensive if they know Ron Paul wants to cut foreign aid to Israel as well as all other nations. They will be defensive because they have the notion that Israeli government is some sort of "holy" thing....but they are very confused about it, and do not understand that there are many christian palestinians as well as israeli christians who are suffering under that government and the hypocrisy of "zionism".

harikaried
08-31-2011, 06:36 PM
Ron Paul crushed the Iowa faith coalition conference (forget the name, Doug Wead had a great write up of this) because he was the only one that didn't talk in Christian sound-bites but actual Message

Jun 09, 2011 Ron Paul Steals the Show at Faith and Freedom Conference
http://www.newsmax.com/DougWead/FaithAndFreedomConference/2011/06/09/id/399465

gerryb
08-31-2011, 06:51 PM
Canvass them after they get home!

CaptainAmerica
08-31-2011, 06:57 PM
Jun 09, 2011 Ron Paul Steals the Show at Faith and Freedom Conference
http://www.newsmax.com/DougWead/FaithAndFreedomConference/2011/06/09/id/399465 Was that the speech in which Ron Paul uses a good analogy in the story of Samuel?

bunklocoempire
08-31-2011, 07:29 PM
I've had the most immediate results sharing this with Christians:

TODAY'S CHRISTIANS: NO HOPE IN GOD'S WAY

By Chuck Baldwin

July 9, 2008

NewsWithViews.com

I ask the indulgence of my non-churched readers, as this column is specifically designed to challenge the hearts and minds of professing believers.

The Old Testament prophet Jeremiah faced a generation that is very similar to the one we face today, I am afraid. Political and corporate leaders had given themselves over to corruption and duplicity. The fundamental underpinnings that founded and supported the nation were being dismantled. And the spiritual leaders seemed to be powerless to do anything about it.

Accordingly, Jehovah God told Jeremiah to give this message to the people of Israel:

"At what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to pluck up, and to pull down, and to destroy it;

"If that nation, against whom I have pronounced, turn from their evil, I will repent of the evil that I thought to do unto them.

"And at what instant I shall speak concerning a nation, and concerning a kingdom, to build and to plant it;

"If it do evil in my sight, that it obey not my voice, then I will repent of the good, wherewith I said I would benefit them.

"Now therefore go to, speak to the men of Judah, and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem, saying, Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I frame evil against you, and devise a device against you: return ye now every one from his evil way, and make your ways and your doings good.

"And they said, There is no hope: but we will walk after our own devices, and we will every one do the imagination of his evil heart." (Jeremiah 18:7-12 KJV)

When these Hebrews said, "There is no hope," they were not saying, "It's all over. We are all doomed. It is helpless." No, they were not saying that at all. What they were saying was, "Doing it God's way offers no hope. We will do it our way. We will rely upon our own devices, wisdom, and strength. We can get ourselves out of this mess." That is the spirit these people possessed.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I submit that this is exactly the same spirit that many professing Christians display today.

Most everyone, including Christian people, realize that our country is in a mess. They readily agree that a divine healing is needed. They even use the great stories and examples of the Bible to teach our boys and girls how to obey and trust God. They extol the examples of Daniel, the three Hebrew children, Simon Peter and the Apostles, etc. They use these stories to illustrate the importance of putting obedience to God and God's principles above the machinations and demands of men.

When it comes to voting for and supporting candidates who have proven themselves to be unfaithful to the fundamental principles of liberty and good government, however, these same Christians suddenly become enamored with "the lesser of two evils," and pragmatism. Doing right gives way to being "practical," and standing for principle gives way to "not throwing my vote away."

Had Daniel been "practical," he would have stopped praying for a few weeks and stayed out of the lions' den. Had the three Hebrew children been "pragmatic," they would have given a symbolic bow to the statue of Nebuchadnezzar. And I can just hear Christians living in the First Century talking about how they would vote for Nero over Caligula, as he would be "the lesser of two evils."

And from our own history, had America's Founding Fathers heeded the advice of the "experts" and pundits, they would never have signed the Declaration of Independence and fought a war for independence. Absolutely no one gave those brave patriots any chance--any chance--of victory.

Yet, both secular and sacred history are replete with the examples of brave men and women who were willing to defy the conventional wisdom and understanding of their times to stand boldly and courageously for the principles of truth and freedom. In fact, people who dared to defy the accepted wisdom of their age almost always accomplished the truly great exploits of history. Christians, among all people, should know this best.

How has it happened, then, that Christians cannot find the courage and resolve to support principle above political partisanship? How is it that we have come to embrace "the lesser of two evils" as a legitimate philosophy of voting? How is it that our spiritual leaders seem to be more concerned about being politically correct than they are about being Biblically correct?

I believe that God is waiting for His people in America to do what He told Jeremiah's generation to do: live and act according to His principles and trust Him with the result. Instead, many of us seem to be doing exactly what Jeremiah's generation did: we want to be pragmatic and wise in our own eyes and do it our way.

Think what God might do in our land today if every Christian, every God-fearing man and woman in America, would simply vote their principles every time they walked into a voting booth, even if the candidate had "no chance" of winning and whether he or she was told they would be "wasting" their vote or not. I wonder what God might do? (Besides, when we vote for evil, what exactly have we "won," even if they are victorious?)....

CONTINUED: http://www.newswithviews.com/baldwin/baldwin455.htm

Bunkloco

Matthew5
08-31-2011, 07:38 PM
.They won't promote RP from the pulpit, but if you turn one pastor, you turn most of his congregation.

I left my last church because the pastor campaigned for McCain from the pulpit. So yeah, some will ignore that rule.

Matthew5
08-31-2011, 07:41 PM
Maybe prepare a nice press kit with Ron Paul content that might be relative to people of faith. Then get a list of all the churches in your area and mail it or drop it off. In a letter, introduce yourself, explain why (as a man of faith) Ron Paul is important, and then offer to show up at any church events.

Just be upfront and honest with what you're doing. I'm sure some pastors will be receptive.

minuteman76
08-31-2011, 08:15 PM
Thank you for all the good ideas. It sounds like a combination of meeting this demographic while they are out and about in the community, combined with tactfully finding ways to approach them in their native setting could reap quite a few voters.

BlueFloyd
08-31-2011, 08:23 PM
You tell them Ron Paul is the Man of Truth and Jesus Christ is Truth.

The Constitution is the Law of the Land, and Ron is the only one supportaing the Law of the Land with any authenticity.

DeadheadForPaul
08-31-2011, 10:24 PM
Question: Would it be offensive/annoying to leave slimjims on cars in church parking lots?

I think some people might be angry about it since Sunday is seen as a holy day, and soiling it with politics may be unpalatable...additionally, who likes stuff on their cars?

I've reached out to people at my church, but don't know how to reach other Christians besides their churches

Avalon
08-31-2011, 10:46 PM
I'd like to get a good Christian slogan on some banners around middle GA in very visible spots. Putting up these banners and signs is something RP folks can do who aren't active Christians (like me). In fact, it may be all that's necessary to make many who see it think RP must be the Christian candidate (which leads to investigations and discussions in which more are converted to the cause).
Please give me ideas http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?312414-Creative-Sign-Ideas-%28including-for-the-RP-Sign-Bomb%29
Anyway, I'll definitely be following this thread closely.

kojirodensetsu
08-31-2011, 11:28 PM
"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called sons of God." Matthew 5:9

LibertyEagle
09-01-2011, 12:05 AM
The Bible Belt is where Rick Perry will win. Unfortunately!

It sounds like you have given up, before you have even started. The campaign has just begun. What are you going to do to turn the tide, if you believe as you do?

Rick Perry is the pretender; Ron Paul is the real deal. Many still do not know about Ron Paul. Nor, do they know the facts about Perry's actions that show his rhetoric does not match. Until they know, yes, they will support Perry.

Aldanga
09-01-2011, 12:20 AM
Question: Would it be offensive/annoying to leave slimjims on cars in church parking lots?
Definitely a no-no around here. People would be pissed.

Working Poor
09-01-2011, 06:38 AM
I don't know how i am going to do it yet but I realize I just have to get back in the saddle with Christians.

minuteman76
09-01-2011, 06:44 AM
I don't know how i am going to do it yet but I realize I just have to get back in the saddle with Christians.

I am in essentially in the same position. I grew up in a quasi-baptist home, and quit going to church the day there was no one to make me. But my experience as a child and teen in that environment taught me that these people vote - and they do so in large numbers.

As Liberty Eagle points out, we can't concede the South to Perry if we expect to turn the tide. While I think this might be the toughest group of voters to win over, we have to do it if we expect to win anywhere in the South.

I do think this group of voters is going to be somewhat more sensitive to the method and the substance of our approach. That's why I'm looking for any and every effective technique to convince them RP is the best candidate for them.

Southron
09-01-2011, 07:09 AM
I'm not sure slimjims on cars would be terrible if they had a Christian message on them.

Matthew5
09-01-2011, 08:43 AM
One point, with Evangelicals, that I've had problem with is Ron Paul's stance on the War on Drugs. They are extremely biased in this area because simply, "drugs are bad, end of discussion". You need to show how people of faith can really lead the charge on drug rehabilitation in communities under a Paul administration.

This will be your biggest battle. The Bible Belt loves to restrict freedom in the areas of "vice". It's the "liberal" in libertarian for them. But I think the pro-life aspect of Ron Paul will be appealing.

Krugerrand
09-01-2011, 08:49 AM
One point, with Evangelicals, that I've had problem with is Ron Paul's stance on the War on Drugs. They are extremely biased in this area because simply, "drugs are bad, end of discussion". You need to show how people of faith can really lead the charge on drug rehabilitation in communities under a Paul administration.

This will be your biggest battle. The Bible Belt loves to restrict freedom in the areas of "vice". It's the "liberal" in libertarian for them. But I think the pro-life aspect of Ron Paul will be appealing.

You can always ask if their parents and grandparents were evil for drinking coca-cola with cocaine or using the following:

http://www.lewrockwell.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2011/08/image007-300x157.jpg

Matthew5
09-01-2011, 09:01 AM
You can always ask if their parents and grandparents were evil for drinking coca-cola with cocaine or using the following:

sshhhhh....we don't talk about that! ;)

Actually, true story, I was bringing a youth group to visit a local church and during one of the youth session, a girl from their group raised her hand and asked the pastor, "How come Jesus could drink wine but we can't?"

The room was still for 30 seconds before the pastor nervously laughed and said, "Let's talk about this later."

"Well, why can't you answer me in front of my friends, we want to know."

An associate pastor leaped to the front, "Well wine was different back then, it was virtually alcohol free."

*facepalm*

Working Poor
09-01-2011, 09:13 AM
An associate pastor leaped to the front, "Well wine was different back then, it was virtually alcohol free."

*facepalm*

The truth has got to set these people free and soon

erowe1
09-01-2011, 09:16 AM

That's a true statement. It was significantly watered down.

YumYum
09-01-2011, 10:39 AM

It may have not been real powerful, but it still had intoxicating effects. The water that Jesus turned into wine was of the finest quality. The wedding guests made this observation.

Also, the Pharisees observed Jesus drinking wine and accused Him of being a "drunkard". You wouldn't say that about someone drinking Welches grape juice.

They have found recipes for making wine that are over two thousand years old. The wine made was very strong with alcohol.

Jesus enjoyed a good meal and a nice glass of wine.

I had this debate with an anti-alcohol Evangelical who was blowing cigarette smoke in my face. Why do Christians condemn drinking in moderation, while tolerating smoking?

Matthew5
09-01-2011, 11:47 AM

Drinking something with 2% alcohol is still consumption. You and I know that's a BS statement, otherwise there would be no drunk people in the Bible (or subsequent warnings about avoiding wine).

Not trying to derail the thread here. That's beside the point. You've got a vice issue with these people, and libertarianism tends to clash with that. These people are programmed to legislate morality, they feel as if it's their religious duty.

evadmurd
09-01-2011, 11:57 AM
Always better to try and influence in your natural surroundings. For you and your meetup, sounds like churches ain't it. No problem. Leave it to church-going RP'ers to work directly within the church facilities themselves.

You don't. Agree with georgiaboy.

evadmurd
09-01-2011, 12:00 PM

Don't do it. Private property.

Southron
09-01-2011, 12:24 PM
Why do Christians condemn drinking in moderation, while tolerating smoking?

I'm a Christian and I condemn neither. Alcohol prohibition is a clear example of politics influencing the Church's teaching.

Krugerrand
09-01-2011, 12:29 PM
"Why don't they pass a Constitutional amendment prohibiting anybody from learning anything? If it works as good as Prohibition did, in five years we will have the smartest people on Earth."--Will Rogers

edit ... already posted.

GunnyFreedom
09-01-2011, 02:57 PM
I'm not sure slimjims on cars would be terrible if they had a Christian message on them.

they would if it was in a church parking lot. people lose their minds over flyering in a church parking lot. I learned that 1st hand in SC 2008.

Matthew5
09-01-2011, 03:18 PM
they would if it was in a church parking lot. people lose their minds over flyering in a church parking lot. I learned that 1st hand in SC 2008.

Agreed...they are big on church/state separation. Unless it's their candidate. I've been to services where members are wearing campaign buttons to worship. Even handing out flyers and stickers...so it has to come from within.

johndeal
09-01-2011, 07:09 PM
So I'm Mormon but I assume the same dynamic applies when it Comes to talking to people who think we need to"support Israel" or have federal enforcement for drugs or there is a candidate people are supposed to support.
As for the drug laws you just have to ask them whether they think God is better at healing people addicted to drugs or if they think government is the better option.
The supporting Israel thing hardly comes up but when it does I always bring up the fact christian missionaries were allowed to proselyte in the middle east until the us started supporting Israel
Convincing people Ron Paul is the right Christian candidate has been harder but if you can get them talking about how the constitution is inspired and that early Christian Americans were it's greatest proponents you can show them that Ron Paul is the only candidate who support the constitution.
Hope this helps.

Southron
09-01-2011, 07:22 PM

Lol. Perhaps hit up the local Cracker Barrel around 1pm then. :)

Matthew5
09-01-2011, 08:06 PM

Or Mexican restaurant...they love Mexican food on Sundays.

GunnyFreedom
09-01-2011, 08:29 PM

Or Mexican restaurant...they love Mexican food on Sundays.

Yes, yes exactly. The same person who's head will explode when you flyer their car in a church parking lot will gladly accept the same when you do it in a commercial parking lot.

vroomery
09-01-2011, 10:21 PM
I went to liberty university (which I enjoyed before the bashing begins) and dealt with a ton of Huckabee supporters last go around who are now Ron Paul supporters. It just takes the time to have a reasonable conversation. For the ones who are willing to think, you can eventually get there, but for the heard, you just have to convince the leaders.

First off, you should know that the biggest issues are legislating morality and support of Israel. I wrote a blog post recently about a Christian rationale for legalizing drugs, gay marriage, and prostitution. Read it here if you like... http://www.justinjeremias.com/blog/2011/6/13/christians-for-liberty.html

As far as Israel you basically have to convince them that it's in the best interest of the jewish people that our country doesn't financially aid them as to weaken their national sovereignty.

I would definitely not show up at a church function unless you want to learn about God. Maybe you can put together a candidate information meeting with representatives from other supporters and invite church members. They're allowed to publicize informational meetings as long as they don't promote one candidate. Definitely go to the pastor and ask if it can be publicized in a bulletin or newsletter.

sevin
09-01-2011, 10:35 PM

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_nlB2iavXqvs/Rgp3_60TzUI/AAAAAAAAAsk/4rYF4WsVNQA/s400/Go+away.JPG

McChronagle
09-01-2011, 11:13 PM
lots of posts here so i apologize if im reiterating any points. it shouldnt be too hard in my mind to sway a good number of bible belt people. the biggest problem i think will be to convince them that they cannot force their morals onto others.

it would be wise to focus on issues where rp is very pro christian. tell them how his war stance is a christian stance in that he believes war needs to be an act of defense. his explanation can be seen in his famous prediction video compilation on youtube.

another would be to show them his speech from the iowa straw poll. he took a very pro life stance in that speech and didnt say too much about not forcing pro life onto others. basically show them that he is very christian and a man of strong morals and does not compromise on them personally.

McChronagle
09-01-2011, 11:13 PM
edit: double post

minuteman76
09-02-2011, 06:12 AM
lots of posts here so i apologize if im reiterating any points. it shouldnt be too hard in my mind to sway a good number of bible belt people. the biggest problem i think will be to convince them that they cannot force their morals onto others.

it would be wise to focus on issues where rp is very pro christian. tell them how his war stance is a christian stance in that he believes war needs to be an act of defense. his explanation can be seen in his famous prediction video compilation on youtube.

another would be to show them his speech from the iowa straw poll. he took a very pro life stance in that speech and didnt say too much about not forcing pro life onto others. basically show them that he is very christian and a man of strong morals and does not compromise on them personally.

There have been lots of good answers on what to talk about with religious voters, but I'm still trying to figure out where to approach them. There have been many good thoughts about what not to do to avoid offending them, but where is the best place to get to them to even start the conversation?

YumYum
09-02-2011, 06:18 AM
There have been lots of good answers on what to talk about with religious voters, but I'm still trying to figure out where to approach them. There have been many good thoughts about what not to do to avoid offending them, but where is the best place to get to them to even start the conversation?

A good idea to start a conversation would be to wear in public a t-shirt that says on the front "Who would Jesus vote for in 2012?" And on the back it says "Ron Paul, of course!" You would have people approaching you instead of you having to approach them.

pinkmandy
09-02-2011, 06:33 AM
I have found that the homeschooling crowd is very open to Paul (for obvious reasons). I have noticed in the past several months that many are talking about Paul in my circles and he is gaining a lot of support from the Christian homeschoolers I know- I had one approach me last week ranting about the bankers because she just read End the Fed. :D Many churches offer homeschooling classes, many churchgoing families homeschool and homeschoolers tend to be open to learning, educating themselves and are very indignant when it comes to their rights. I'd say meet the homeschoolers and then they'll help spread the message through their churches. :)

Homeschoolers also love classes/seminars geared towards them. That's another "in". I wouldn't use that to immediately push Paul but if you could think of an education class/seminar to offer (perhaps about the Constitution? or Thomas Jefferson? or economics? the history of banking in America?) you'd probably open yourself up for further discussion. Find the local homeschool groups (check yahoo groups) and announce your seminar there. Library meeting rooms are a great location for events, are often free and the homeschoolers tend to congregate there anyway.

TruckinMike
09-02-2011, 06:40 AM
... but don't know how to reach other Christians besides their churches

nationwide: Lubys, Ryans, Golden Corral, and other chains

And where I live Texas: Mamacita's

Its customary to go to liunch after church -- a large percentage of every Church likes to eat around noon. :D Ha Ha

TMike

minuteman76
09-02-2011, 07:02 AM

Its customary to go to liunch after church -- a large percentage of every Church likes to eat around noon. :D Ha Ha

TMike

"Eat With the Evangelicals" for Ron Paul!

Matthew5
09-02-2011, 11:11 AM

TMike

Gotta beat them Baptist to Braums! lol