PDA

View Full Version : idea for the video wizards

bootstrap
11-04-2007, 01:07 PM
Here is an idea for the youtube video wizards.

You know the guy on MSNBC who does the "worse, worser, worst person in the world" segment on his program? I can't think of his name, off hand, but he often trashes anti-liberty tyrants in the US government, including Bush.

Why can we make a pseudo-parody of the "worst person in the world" segment, except exactly the opposite --- "the best person in the world" - about Ron Paul.

I rarely watch TV, but personally I've never seen him do a "best person" segment, not that it really matters.

I just think it could make an interesting, entertaining, uplifting, funny-but-serious video segment that more than a few of you video wizards could pull off. I'm willing to help with script writing, but have insufficient video production skills to help otherwise.

It would be great to find someone who can mimic his voice, but not necessary.

Also, consider this. When done, before you release it on the internet, send a copy to the guy at MSNBC and ask him to re-record the segment for you, or perform the segment on his TV show! Would that be great, or what?

Normally I would say this part of the idea is crazy, but this guy has really smashed the anti-liberty crowd over the head several times. So, he might just do it. After all, the only fully pro-liberty candidate is Ron Paul. So cross your fingers.

What's his name? Olberman? Sigh... Any opinions? Any takers?