PDA

View Full Version : Government Is Sending Us to Early Graves

green73
08-31-2011, 08:58 AM
Donald W. Miller, Jr. MD discusses low-fat, fluoridation, and vaccinations The Lew Rockwell Show (http://www.lewrockwell.com/lewrockwell-show/2011/08/30/219-government-is-sending-us-to-early-graves/).

Zippyjuan
08-31-2011, 10:41 AM
Is that why people are on average living LONGER lives than they used to?

Acala
08-31-2011, 10:50 AM

I guess - if you call being obese, diabetic, and on anti-depressants, statins, and blood pressure medication living.

But seriously, the US is falling behind the rest of the developed world in life expectancy. And overall health IS declining.

green73
08-31-2011, 10:50 AM

Infant mortality is nowhere near where it used to be. That really skews the numbers. The leading killers used to be pneumonia, cholera, typhus etc., and overcoming them had nothing to do with government.

The leading killers now are heart disease, diabetes and cancer, and that has a lot to do with the government.

Zippyjuan
08-31-2011, 12:41 PM
Hmm. Government causes cancer. Who knew?

green73
08-31-2011, 01:24 PM

Yup, when not directly mass mudering, it's enacting fascist policies that accomplishes the same end.

Ronpauljones
08-31-2011, 01:29 PM

/facepalm

Ronpauljones
08-31-2011, 01:30 PM
Yup, when not directly mass mudering, it's enacting fascist policies that accomplishes the same end.

Yep. Soft killing the masses.

Acala
09-02-2011, 03:27 PM

Yes, in fact, government does cause cancer. Let's discuss some of the ways.

Through subsidy, tariff, and propaganda, the Federal government promotes consumption of a diet high in omega-6 fatty acid, fructose, lectins, and gluten. These promote obesity and chronic systemic inflammation. Obesity and chronic systemic inflammation are both linked to cancer. None of that is even controversial. So in this way government causes cancer.

Tobacco causes cancer. The Federal government subsidizes tobacco. So in this way the government causes cancer.

Government, and in particular the military, has historically been the worst of all polluters of soil and groundwater. Across the country, people are exposed to potential carcinogens such as trichloroethylene and 1,4 dioxane, to name just two off the top of my head, as a direct result of government activity. Agent Orange, depleted uranium munitions, and other government death toys may also be implicated in cancer. In this way government causes cancer.

Government massively subsidizes the oil industry and protects it from competition resulting in greater use of those products, rather than potential free market alternatives, with the resulting exposure of the population to the carcinogenic combustion residue. In this way government causes cancer.

Government's stranglehold on health care stifles innovation and research of alternative methods of prevention and treatment. In this way government causes cancer.

I am sure I will think of others later. But I think this proves the point.

Government is carcinogenic.

Birdlady
09-03-2011, 09:41 AM
If people are in fact living longer, which I highly doubt, we live the last 20-40 years of our lives with chronic illness, so we aren't doing much living any way... Like me for example, I got the soft kill at age 16, so essentially my entire life has been spent suffering through it. I have no idea what has caused my body to fall apart at such an early age, but over the years of research, I have singled it down to either 1) vaccination caused an autoimmune attack on my own body 2) heavy metals from dental amalgams 3) a combination of both where the metals disrupted my immune system, which then made the vaccines much more toxic.

In the end I will probably never really know and as others with similar phantom illnesses start to get old and die, maybe some scientist out there will investigate it. For now though, I'm only seen as a convenient way to make money off of their pharmaceuticals.

low preference guy
09-03-2011, 02:29 PM
^ what is "soft kill"?

Birdlady
09-03-2011, 08:22 PM
Essentially a "soft kill" is where you are most certainly living, but have such health challenges that you can't lead a normal life. Those who believe in "soft kills" feel they are deliberate attacks by an evil group of people within our society. Even though I look completely normal on the outside, my body struggles with rapid heart rate and issues with standing up on a daily basis. My autonomic system no longer functions properly. I've been sick my entire life.

Edit: My 1000th post! lol

Erentheca
10-28-2011, 11:06 PM
If people are in fact living longer, which I highly doubt, we live the last 20-40 years of our lives with chronic illness, so we aren't doing much living any way... Like me for example, I got the soft kill at age 16, so essentially my entire life has been spent suffering through it. I have no idea what has caused my body to fall apart at such an early age, but over the years of research, I have singled it down to either 1) vaccination caused an autoimmune attack on my own body 2) heavy metals from dental amalgams 3) a combination of both where the metals disrupted my immune system, which then made the vaccines much more toxic.

In the end I will probably never really know and as others with similar phantom illnesses start to get old and die, maybe some scientist out there will investigate it. For now though, I'm only seen as a convenient way to make money off of their pharmaceuticals.

That's horrible.

I recently got an autoimmune disorder as well. It started about a year ago. I am still trying to figure out what caused it. I do have one amalgam tooth filling, so that may be the culprit, but from what I have been reading recently, it sounds like a whole bunch of things may have caused it. I had this thought today that the increase of carcinogens, gmo's, and general toxins are giving one portion of the population cancer, another portion autoimmune disorders, and perhaps a third of the population will be lucky just to end up infertile but otherwise unaffected.

It's a scary thought that cancer is now so normal, I hear people talking about getting cancer "treatment" like getting a tooth cleaning. A friend of mine was discussing how her sister-in-law just got breast cancer and what she will go through: she will have both of her breasts hacked off, and she will be subjected to chemotherapy which will make her hair fall out The discussion had almost no emotion at all, it was, "Yep, we're going to help her pick out a wig, and I have to watch her kids this weekend."

Oh yeah, this same friend (who has the sister-in-law with cancer) can't have kids, and her best friend can't have kids either. That's becoming extremely common as well. I think the progressives can take down their "stop breeding" bumper stickers. Soon, they can be replaced with "Can't breed".