PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul comes to The Idle State webcomic....

Brooklyn Red Leg
08-31-2011, 06:14 AM
http://theidlestate.com/wp-content/webcomic/idlestate/020-b08f0f3-2e03eae-89e04fc.jpg

Granted, the fella that calls himself a conservative was initially shown to be a douchebag when he premiered, but its still cool!

VBRonPaulFan
08-31-2011, 06:27 AM
ugh, why are people so goddamn ignorant on this topic with ron paul? he has absolutely no want to tell anyone what they can or can't do with their body. he wants to repeal roe v wade to deny the federal courts jurisidiction on abortion.

he honestly wants the issue handled completely by the states, he wants nothing to do with it at the federal level. if that isn't giving people the best freedom of choice, i don't know what is.

Bruno
08-31-2011, 06:29 AM
+ rep to the OP, I see you are are already attempting to correct him. Oh, and most of his readers miss his fart jokes. :)

Nick Wright August 31, 2011 @ 2:09 AM Reply
Thanks! I just try to pay attention. Everybody is trying to do the right thing for the country, they just have wildly different opinions on what that right thing is.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Robert August 31, 2011 @ 6:24 AM Reply
Ron Paul is a pro-lifer, but anti-choice is a bad way of putting it for his beliefs. He believes abortion is murder, but also believes the federal government does not have the right to outlaw it. So, Beck is wrong here.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Brooklyn Red Leg August 31, 2011 @ 7:44 AM Reply
Furthermore, Dr. Paul has changed his stance on the death penalty. He no longer supports it.

Powzer August 31, 2011 @ 3:14 AM Reply
Paul is definitely anti-choice. The opinion probably comes from his time as an OB.

Though, if he was to go through with his libertarian ways, he should take the stance that it should not be the government’s decision. At least federally.

Mackus August 31, 2011 @ 5:50 AM Reply
Last time I checked Ron Paul was against federal legislation on abortion. I think his reason for that was Tenth Amendment.

Robert August 31, 2011 @ 6:26 AM Reply
Paul’s not anti-choice. His entire position is freedom. While he doesn’t believe in abortion, he is against the government outlawing it. The only thing he thinks, and I agree, is that the government shouldn’t fund it. And his reasoning for that is because he doesn’t believe that’s the position of government to fund something non-government related.

Checkerz August 31, 2011 @ 3:41 AM Reply
I dunno about anti-choice. Maybe he’s just against the murder of innocents.

As am I.

I think it’s ridiculous that some people want to let the most horrible killers in the country live to maybe escape and kill again someday, while you give children the death sentence for being unwanted by their mothers.

specsaregood
08-31-2011, 06:52 AM
+ rep to the OP, I see you are are already attempting to correct him.

I think the comic is actually quite correct. Not Dr. Paul's position mind you; but the mindless response by the liberal in the comic.

Bruno
08-31-2011, 07:01 AM
I think the comic is actually quite correct. Not Dr. Paul's position mind you; but the mindless response by the liberal in the comic.

Very true, thanks.