Agorism
08-30-2011, 08:32 PM
front page?

Gumba of Liberty
08-30-2011, 08:59 PM
Oh Boy.

kylejack
08-30-2011, 09:39 PM
This is not an endorsement we should be promoting. Brownie is extremely stupid and a terrible human being. Get that horse judge out of here!

Bruno
08-30-2011, 09:57 PM
I get the impression Fox had no idea Brownie was going to agree with Ron Paul. Backfire! :D

Kotin
08-30-2011, 09:59 PM
I get the impression Fox had no idea Brownie was going to agree with Ron Paul. Backfire! :D

Lol I hope so.. Seemed like it.

IDefendThePlatform
08-30-2011, 10:00 PM

For sure. That interviewer guy is a huge douche who needs to stop parroting the Fox News company line. I just tweeted this video off ronpaulflix.com as well.

donnay
08-30-2011, 10:04 PM
FEMA is there to help government, not the people. This much has been exposed, as far back as, the Iran Contra hearings when Oliver North was specifically asked what his role was in the contingency plans for the Continuity of Government (COG) in case of a national disaster.

Here is an article dated back to 1987:

FEMA’s clash with Smith occurred over a secret contingency plan that called for suspension of the Constitution, turning control of the United States over to FEMA, appointment of military commanders to run state and local governments and declaration of martial law during a national crisis.

http://thereaganyears.tripod.com/martial_law.htm

CaptainAmerica
08-30-2011, 10:05 PM
SHAZAM!!!!!!!!!BOO YUH faux.

Bruno
08-30-2011, 10:11 PM
For sure. That interviewer guy is a huge douche who needs to stop parroting the Fox News company line. I just tweeted this video off ronpaulflix.com as well.

I agree, he was the one who laughed as he introduced Ron Paul using the wrong CPAC clip. Yesterday he had a nice few things to say about Ron Paul after his good interview with Chris Wallace, on Be Fair to Ron Paul Day. I knew it wouldn't last.

You can tell from his body language and the set up what he was hoping was coming.

realtonygoodwin
08-30-2011, 10:44 PM
I thought Mike was very respectful to call him Dr. Paul.

Chase
08-31-2011, 12:06 AM
I thought Mike was very respectful to call him Dr. Paul.

Ditto!

libertyjam
08-31-2011, 04:25 AM
FEMA is there to help government, not the people. This much has been exposed, as far back as, the Iran Contra hearings when Oliver North was specifically asked what his role was in the contingency plans for the Continuity of Government (COG) in case of a national disaster.

Here is an article dated back to 1987:

http://thereaganyears.tripod.com/martial_law.htm

Shoot, I knew that as a little kid. There was no FEMA for natural catastrophes back then, Red Cross was it. There were FEMA bunkers for the continuation of govmnt in case of nuclear strikes and that was it. Reagan years about right when the role was expanded, maybe some under Carter but don't know.

acptulsa
08-31-2011, 07:26 AM
All I know is, they were late enough getting to Joplin that the distinction could be seen very clearly. In the first week we had the people of the Southern Plains helping their neighbors, massive cooperation, information shared, people finding out about their loved ones, relief items flowing freely, and the Red Cross and other shining like beacons on the scarred plain.

Then FEMA showed up and all of that ended. All of it.