PDA

View Full Version : [Video] Ron Paul On CNN AC 360 " lemme lemme lemme finish !"

Immortal Technique
08-30-2011, 06:32 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLMlOJpLrjg

Airing Date Aug.30, 2011

Ron Paul On CNN AC 360 " lemme lemme lemme finish !"

eduardo89
08-30-2011, 06:34 PM
thanks for the tube

CaptUSA
08-30-2011, 06:34 PM
Ok. Not as bad as I thought it was when I first watched it. Maybe I'm just a little sensitive to our man's media perception.

Phil
08-30-2011, 06:38 PM
Thanks for uploading! Go to 5:05 for the "lemme lemme lemme lemme finish part".

MRoCkEd
08-30-2011, 06:40 PM
LetLetLetLemmeLemmeLemme Lemme Finish

Classic, lol

torchbearer
08-30-2011, 06:44 PM
good interview. everyone was stumbling over words.

brushfire
08-30-2011, 06:45 PM
Best interview? Perhaps not... but Ron Paul was on his game, content was 100%. The seawall was an interesting debate - LOL.

VBRonPaulFan
08-30-2011, 06:49 PM
haha that was his native texan coming out. i think he handed anderson his ass pretty good there.

muh_roads
08-30-2011, 06:50 PM
Good stuff. It is just amazing how many people think life would end as we know it if nanny government wasn't always there to wipe our butts. People just never follow the money. If you aren't spending money on one thing, you then have it available for something else. This should be an easy thing to predict and forecast. So many can't think two feet in front of them.

eduardo89
08-30-2011, 06:50 PM
haha that was his native texan coming out. i think he handed anderson his ass pretty good there.He's a native of Pittsburgh! He has lived in Texas since 1968 though ;)

fearthereaperx
08-30-2011, 06:53 PM
Anderson Cooper: um.. ya know ..didnt.. uh ..wasnt it.. fema.. who.. rebuilt.. they.. needed.. fema.. to..re ..to.. to.. uh.. i mean.. th-th-they.. uh.. um.. iam sorry.. they.. there wasn't a seawall in Galveston before the storm.

rp08orbust
08-30-2011, 06:58 PM
haha that was his native texan coming out. i think he handed anderson his ass pretty good there.

Except he's a native Pennsylvanian.

Travlyr
08-30-2011, 07:11 PM
LetLetLetLemmeLemmeLemme Lemme Finish

Classic, lol
Classic for sure!

Why won't the media let Ron Paul finish a thought? Good grief will the Corporatocracy lose a few bucks if they go over their 15 minutes? Sheesh.

gerryb
08-30-2011, 07:16 PM
Anderson Cooper: um.. ya know ..didnt.. uh ..wasnt it.. fema.. who.. rebuilt.. they.. needed.. fema.. to..re ..to.. to.. uh.. i mean.. th-th-they.. uh.. um.. iam sorry.. they.. there wasn't a seawall in Galveston before the storm.

That was hilarious. He knew he was grasping to make a point.

I wish RP dwelled on the failure of his logic some more on that point.

Nate-ForLiberty
08-30-2011, 07:18 PM
this is auto-tune the news worthy

Cutlerzzz
08-30-2011, 07:24 PM
Am I the only one who wanted Ron to bring up the fact that there was no way to effectively prepare for or predict a hurricane in 1900? Or that back then, people were poor as dirt, did not have the access to modern building matierials, and could not build a modern levy if they tried?

AGRP
08-30-2011, 07:40 PM
"So there is no role for the Federal Government?"

Translation:

http://ts2.mm.bing.net/images/thumbnail.aspx?q=1041284991449&id=69611e51d0643403f4af31af2a3b9197&url=http%3a%2f%2fcrybabyz.webs.com%2fcrybaby.jpg

Anti Federalist
08-30-2011, 08:10 PM
Classic for sure!

Why won't the media let Ron Paul finish a thought? Good grief will the Corporatocracy lose a few bucks if they go over their 15 minutes? Sheesh.

The Corporatocracy, AKA the government/media/surveillance complex, stands to lose everything if Ron Paul's ideas take hold with even a large minority of people.

That's why they'll stop at nothing to stop him.

Anti Federalist
08-30-2011, 08:20 PM
Another FEMA Story
Posted by Walter Block on August 29, 2011 08:51 PM
This story, also about the incompetence of FEMA, was written to me in response to my other FEMA blogs, by Jack Harrison. I pass it along without comment, except to say that it shows that Ron Paul was EXACTLY on target when he recently criticized FEMA:

Your blog reminded me of my "volunteer" experience with FEMA after Katrina. I was sent first to Atlanta for staging, inoculating, indoctrinating, orientating, etc. Then after a few days on hold, I was told to rent a car for 30 days and drive to Jackson, MS, rent a hotel there for 30 days, and wait further orders. After a week in Jackson, I was told to drive to Biloxi, MS to FEMA's local HQ. Upon arrival in Biloxi, I was told I'd be driving back and forth, two hours each way, to Mobile Bay, LA where I'd work on one of the FEMA-leased Carnival Cruise Lines ships as "head of security" — meanwhile I was originally brought on for my computer and technical networking skills and told I'd be helping rebuild the damaged infrastructure. Yup, an IT geek somehow wound up as head of security on a floating trailer park. Two solid weeks of time and money wasting before I even arrived on duty to do a job I had no business doing.

purplechoe
08-30-2011, 10:52 PM
Cooper came out looking like such a fool trying to say that FEMA created the sea wall when it actually was built way before FEMA came into existence. Anderson came out looking like a shitty reporter, he couldn't even argue the facts correctly. We are in big trouble if our Media clowns can't even get the basic facts straight. Of course now that Obama is president all the liberals love FEMA and you don't hear a peep about the wars. Freaking hypocrites...

ClayTrainor
08-30-2011, 11:17 PM
Awesome.

RonPaulFanInGA
08-30-2011, 11:53 PM
http://roflrazzi.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/1253044413757.jpg?w=580&h=468
"Yo Ron, I'm really happy for you, I'ma let you finish..."

CaptainAmerica
08-31-2011, 12:26 AM
I think it was an audio/mic/delay/echo problem that made Ron Paul stumble. I have seen Ron Paul pull a ear piece out during an interview because for some reason it was not being transmitted clear for him to hear. I think the MSM purposely tampers with Rons audio to make him talk louder and stumble.

KingRobbStark
08-31-2011, 01:53 AM
Someone should do a remix. Heck. I might do it myself.

a-texan
08-31-2011, 04:37 AM
that this reporter was once was part of government intelligence - have you heard of this. Dr. Paul is exactly right there was no seawall in Galveston during the 1900 storm - it was built afterwards. Six of my great grandparent and three grandparents went through this storm on the island and to hear the stories from my family about 6000 people dieing from this diaster was horrific. So after this interview my opinon of the media has been gaged even lower than I thought it could be.

Bruehound
08-31-2011, 04:48 AM
I thought that was a fine interview and the "lemme finish" was not really awkward at all. I find it curious this has been popping all over these boards by folks with few posts. Almost seems like a concerted effort, no?

SwooshOU
08-31-2011, 05:12 AM
I, too, didn't see any big deal with this. He did a good job.

MJU1983
08-31-2011, 05:18 AM
I thought that was a fine interview and the "lemme finish" was not really awkward at all. I find it curious this has been popping all over these boards by folks with few posts. Almost seems like a concerted effort, no?

COINTELPRO?

http://blogs.computerworld.com/17852/army_of_fake_social_media_friends_to_promote_propa ganda

http://www.guardian.co.uk/technology/2011/mar/17/us-spy-operation-social-networks

Bruno
08-31-2011, 06:10 AM
that this reporter was once was part of government intelligence - have you heard of this. Dr. Paul is exactly right there was no seawall in Galveston during the 1900 storm - it was built afterwards. Six of my great grandparent and three grandparents went through this storm on the island and to hear the stories from my family about 6000 people dieing from this diaster was horrific. So after this interview my opinon of the media has been gaged even lower than I thought it could be.

Welcome back! Where ya been? :)

And yes, Anderson Cooper did receive some degree of CIA training.

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=15416

Anderson Cooper has long traded on his biography, carving a niche for himself as the most human of news anchors. But there's one aspect of his past that the silver-haired CNN star has never made public: the months he spent training for a career with the Central Intelligence Agency.

Following his sophomore and junior years at Yale—a well-known recruiting ground for the CIA—Cooper spent his summers interning at the agency's monolithic headquarters in Langley, Virginia, in a program for students interested in intelligence work. His involvement with the agency ended there, and he chose not to pursue a job with the agency after graduation, according to a CNN spokeswoman, who confirmed details of Cooper's CIA involvement to Radar.

"Whatever summer jobs or internships our anchors had in college couldn't be less consequential," she added. He has kept the experience a secret, sources say, out of concern that, if widely known, it might compromise his ability to travel in foreign countries and even possibly put him at greater risk from terrorists.

"He doesn't want to be any more of a target than he already is," says one Anderson confidante. On the other hand, as Bob Woodruff and others have learned, American journalists are already prime targets in the world's conflict zones, and are typically accused of having CIA ties even where none exist. And by not disclosing his training before now, Cooper has arguably made it into a potential issue. "It creates the appearance of something smelly there," says a former CNN official who knows Cooper. (Particularly in light of the period Anderson spent studying Vietnamese at the University of Hanoi after college. Soon after, Cooper apparently gave up his Bond fantasy to pursue a career in journalism—except for a brief period when he starred as host of ABC's reality show, The Mole.)

According to the spokeswoman, Cooper told his bosses at CNN about his time with the agency. But even if he hadn't, says Walter Isaacson, who headed the network from 2001 to 2003 and is now president of the Aspen Institute, it's not the sort of thing that would automatically require disclosure, since the stint was brief and far in the past. "I think what he did was probably fine and cool, and I've got no problems with it," he added.

libertyjam
08-31-2011, 06:28 AM
Am I the only one who wanted Ron to bring up the fact that there was no way to effectively prepare for or predict a hurricane in 1900? Or that back then, people were poor as dirt, did not have the access to modern building matierials, and could not build a modern levy if they tried?

Partly correct, Hurricane warning was pretty non-existent, but the Galveston sea wall started construction in 1902 by the State of Texas, prompted by the 1900 hurricane. That sea wall had not been topped by storm waves until 2008 Hurricane Ike again wiped Galveston away, but with not nearly as much loss of life thanks to early warning and evacuation. As far as levy building, James Eads (of Eads Bridge (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eads_Bridge) fame, 1867-1874) constructed the Mississippi River levy in New Orleans as a ship channel in 1877, a much more difficult task.

libertyjam
08-31-2011, 06:30 AM

What do you expect of a Vanderbilt

mczerone
08-31-2011, 07:49 AM

OMG!!!!! WE HAVE ACTIVE NEW MEMBERS! SOMETHING MUST BE WRONG!

Almost seems like a concerted effort to keep our ranks small and insulated to keep pointing this out...

a-texan
08-31-2011, 07:59 AM
Bruno - thanks for the welcome back and info. And Liberty Jam - I think maybe my expectations of a Vanderbilt should be staying away from their brand jeans as well as the broadcaster.