PDA

View Full Version : Kudos to ALASKA !! They have been pumping $$$ into RP

Falseflagop
11-04-2007, 12:02 PM
Campaign like mad lately!! This is awesome all those states no one seems to care about add up baby!!

http://splat.chowda.net/fundraiser/donors.html

Corydoras
11-04-2007, 12:09 PM
Wow, that's great! The independent spirit of Alaska shines out.

(I read it on the block charts on the right. The map won't load for me... says the site needs new Google API key... anyone else having problems?)

me3
11-04-2007, 12:14 PM
I wish people would update their bookmarks from chowda.net to ronpaulgraphs.com

http://ronpaulgraphs.com/donors.html

Perry
11-04-2007, 12:22 PM
We have many small bush communities here in Alaska and a good percentage of our residents have come here to "escape" the lower 48. Also we are historically a republican state with many libertarian & independent types.
Make no mistake however we are getting the word out.:)

NinjaPirate
11-04-2007, 12:46 PM
Wow, that's great! The independent spirit of Alaska shines out.

(I read it on the block charts on the right. The map won't load for me... says the site needs new Google API key... anyone else having problems?)

Same problem here.

me3
11-04-2007, 12:53 PM
Go to http://www.ronpaulgraphs.com/ and click on donors at the top.

The URL changed and people keep posting the old URL for some reason.

walt
11-04-2007, 01:02 PM
I wish people would update their bookmarks from chowda.net to ronpaulgraphs.com

http://ronpaulgraphs.com/donors.html

he should 301 redirect :)

manny
11-04-2007, 01:05 PM
Have any Alaskans tried writing to Governor Palin asking her if she would endorse Ron Paul. I understand she is wildly popular in the state and is something of a maverick, outside the political establishment. Having "the most popular governor in America" endorse RP could be great press and seems to me far more possible than with other, longer established governors who have been swallowed up by the establishment. Maybe if Alaska residents wrote simple letters to her expressing their suppsort for Ron Paul she could be swayed?

Hope
11-04-2007, 01:08 PM
Have any Alaskans tried writing to Governor Palin asking her if she would endorse Ron Paul. I understand she is wildly popular in the state and is something of a maverick, outside the political establishment. Having "the most popular governor in America" endorse RP could be great press and seems to me far more possible than with other, longer established governors who have been swallowed up by the establishment. Maybe if Alaska residents wrote simple letters to her expressing their suppsort for Ron Paul she could be swayed?

I'm not from Alaska, but I wrote her the day before yesterday about that (as well as the positive things she's done while in office).

manny
11-04-2007, 01:13 PM
I'm not from Alaska, but I wrote her the day before yesterday about that (as well as the positive things she's done while in office).

Cool! Let us know if she replies :)

RonPaulStreetTeam
11-04-2007, 01:59 PM
so 111 per MILLION is like what though?

I've been wondering about the donor maps.... the per million throws it off.... just cause it's green doesnt mean it;s very many people right??

I personally dont like the maps.... discouraging me.

Primbs
11-04-2007, 04:24 PM
We need to boost South Carolina as well.

me3
11-04-2007, 04:44 PM
so 111 per MILLION is like what though?

I've been wondering about the donor maps.... the per million throws it off.... just cause it's green doesnt mean it;s very many people right??

I personally dont like the maps.... discouraging me.
I think it shows per capita donors, which is important, because you get a relation state to state how many people are actually contributing.

It's not about massive #s, it's about understanding where the funding is coming from, which is key. With information like that, the campaign can target states where there is more support than promotion as hotbeds, and see states that need more work. Likewise for the grassroots, it can be a spark for working harder, or validation of the hard work already being done.

Hope
11-04-2007, 04:44 PM
Cool! Let us know if she replies :)

Will do! She and RP have a lot to agree on, I'm just not sure how she feels about the war.