PDA

View Full Version : WikiLeaks docs exposing Mossad agents' names leaked

RonPaulFanInGA
08-30-2011, 06:26 PM
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4115521,00.html

German press reports original cables kept by WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange accidentally released online. Information exposes identities of US sources as well as Israeli, Iranian intelligence agents

kylejack
08-30-2011, 06:37 PM
Oops! Publishing a NOC list might be what finally provokes American intelligence services to wipe out Wikileaks.

eduardo89
08-30-2011, 06:38 PM
i wish someone would expose the Mossad for the murdering thugs they are

pcosmar
08-30-2011, 07:00 PM
Connecting dots?
Might look into the relevance of who, where and what.

Exposing criminal behavior. V Protecting criminals.
Hmmm,,,

brushfire
08-30-2011, 07:02 PM
Wow - wikileaks is still around? I had thought they had killed that off by now.

pcosmar
08-30-2011, 07:09 PM
So his "competitor" released these doc. Or compromised the files more correctly, and then blames it on Wikileaks.

Internal struggles

The uncensored documents were exposed in the backdrop of internal disputes between WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange and some of his colleagues who had left the site. Daniel Domscheit-Berg, Assange's former deputy and spokesman, was the only person to have access to the original cables which were kept on an external server and locked with a password.

At the end of 2010, Domscheit-Berg returned documents he had taken with him back to WikiLeaks, including the original copy of the unedited cables. A group of Assange's supporters uploaded the information, which was encrypted, to the internet without noticing the documents had not been edited and include the names of the US administration sources.

Several months ago, an associate of Assange revealed the code which allows access to the original documents. He never imagined that the password would enable access to documents which were already online, as he thought they were saved on an external server. The accident went undetected for weeks before WikiLeaks' competitors exposed it.

[B]Domscheit-Berg's news site OpenLeaks exposed the blunder to prove that Assange's site was unprotected.[B]

Teaser Rate
08-30-2011, 07:30 PM
Disgusting actions from Wikileaks. I hope they face the full legal ramifications of their actions.

Leaking information about corrupt government dealings is one thing, putting the lives of innocent people at risk is another.

I don't know how anyone could continue to defend them after this.

kylejack
08-30-2011, 07:32 PM
Domscheit-Berg is to blame for the other files he stole and leaked. Shame on him for that.

In this case, however, I would say that Wikileaks is at fault. A NOC list is major and should have been air-gapped (stored on a system not connected to the web server). You shouldn't have critical files only an exploit away from being leaked.

pcosmar
08-30-2011, 07:53 PM
Leaking information about corrupt government dealings is one thing, putting the lives of innocent people at risk is another.

What innocent people?
We are talking about Mossad and CIA operatives. Very possibly the second most corrupt people on the planet.

Teaser Rate
08-30-2011, 08:03 PM
What innocent people?
We are talking about Mossad and CIA operatives. Very possibly the second most corrupt people on the planet.

Are you really saying that anyone working for Mossad deserves to die?

brushfire
08-30-2011, 08:16 PM
Who said anyone was going to die?

pcosmar
08-30-2011, 08:17 PM

I have no loyalty to Israel not sympathy for their spies and assassins.
if their enemies retaliate, it does not affect me.

And I feel the same about "our" CIA.
Good riddance would be my only reaction.

Anti Federalist
08-30-2011, 08:19 PM

Their criminal actions need to be exposed.

Same as our corrupt and murderous "intelligence" gangs.

If exposing them means they get lynched in the streets, well, tough shit, I say.

They tell us mundanes that all the time: "If you're not doing anything wrong, what do you have to hide?"

devil21
08-30-2011, 08:28 PM
Disgusting actions from Wikileaks. I hope they face the full legal ramifications of their actions.

I don't know how anyone could continue to defend them after this.

Who exactly are the innocent people being put at risk? Surely not the agents revealed. They are far fromi innocent. What makes you think corrupt government dealings and the names of these people are unrelated?

RonPaulFanInGA
08-30-2011, 08:36 PM
Their criminal actions need to be exposed.

Same as our corrupt and murderous "intelligence" gangs.

If exposing them means they get lynched in the streets, well, tough shit, I say.

They tell us mundanes that all the time: "If you're not doing anything wrong, what do you have to hide?"

Justice for the murderers of Dr. Gerald Bull would be a nice start.

JoshLowry
08-30-2011, 08:38 PM
Ctrl+F Bryan

pcosmar
08-30-2011, 08:40 PM
As I remember their was a lot of hand wringing about the first leaks as well, And it was all about nothing.