PDA

View Full Version : Name tags

ladyliberty
11-04-2007, 11:12 AM
My 14 yr old daughter is a big Ron Paul supporter - she is helping me to make our poster board signs for the sign wavings that I am participating in. I just started our own meetup group and we are preparing for our first major event in a couple of weeks.

When she read the article that called Ron Paul Supporters "Crabgrass" and accused us of being Internet Spammers, she grinned and said "Spam I am!" like Dr. Suess - then we got sort of silly and talked about "and I will vote for him in a house and will vote for him with a mouse and I will vote for him or there and I will vote for him anywhere - I do so like This Amazing Man - Thank you, Thank You, Spam I am!"

Then we had an idea that we should start showing up at events with 3X5 index card name tags that say Spam I Am - with our names on it. Then give everyone a name tag to write Spam I Am - and at the end of the event if anyone wants to know how much "Spam" was in attendance we could just collect the name tags on the way out. It costs $1 for 100 blank index cards and easy to do.

The point being - we are indeed real people whether the media chooses to accept it or not. We do spread Ron Paul literature on the internet to all of our friends and family - not with a Spam bot, but much the same way than chain mail is passed along ... so if I am going to be called Spam, then I guess I really am Spam I Am!

CoreyBowen999
11-04-2007, 11:15 AM
Nice lol. I wish I knew people my age that liked Politics like I do. (Im 14) My mom listens to what I say to her but she usually just ends up voting for whatever republican wins the nomination

noxagol
11-04-2007, 11:18 AM
Nice lol. I wish I knew people my age that liked Politics like I do. (Im 14) My mom listens to what I say to her but she usually just ends up voting for whatever republican wins the nomination

My mom won't even listen to me :(

CoreyBowen999
11-04-2007, 11:22 AM
[QUOTE=noxagol;346339]My mom won't even listen to me :([/QUOTE

Im sorry:(. Atleast if Ron wins the nomination, hes got my Mom's vote by default lol

RonPaulStreetTeam
11-04-2007, 02:19 PM
haha funny and cute.