PDA

View Full Version : Top News of DIGG "Ron Paul's Disasterous Moral Low Ground" I need your help commenting

CaptainAmerica
08-29-2011, 06:00 PM
People are commenting allover this digg article, and on the actual articles website.

hxxp://digg.com/news/politics/america_last_ron_paul_s_disastrous_moral_low_groun d

hxxp://www.politicususa.com/en/ron-paul-moral-disaster

Comment about FEMA

Bordillo
08-29-2011, 06:46 PM
god people are fucking stupid

V3n
08-29-2011, 06:52 PM
Looks like the same stupid people I left there a year ago.

CaptUSA
08-29-2011, 06:59 PM
I find it pointless to argue a point once the opposition is so entrenched. A better strategy is to move to an area of common ground. Instead of arguing the economics of FEMA, point out the effectiveness and how we're not getting our money's worth. You will find many of them will agree it could be "handled" better than it is now.

Unfortunately, they will always see a government role. Instead of explaining how the private sector could handle it better (an argument we all know is true, but hard to prove), just focus on the failure of government to do it right. Tell them that Obama's FEMA is no better than Bush's FEMA. It's another mismanaged government bureaucracy. Once you find a glimmer of agreement, you can argue from a place of common ground.

RonPaulwillWin
08-30-2011, 02:32 AM
Don't even bother with digg anymore....that place is a ghost town.

CaptainAmerica
08-30-2011, 02:59 AM
Don't even bother with digg anymore....that place is a ghost town. I left DIGG after being banned 3 times for being conservative. I Only post this because a few RPF members wanted to protect Ron Pauls reputation on digg.