08-29-2011, 03:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wql_PjXDtXo
Airing Date Aug.29
Fox's The Five Show Trashes Ron Paul , 2011

Dana Perino

0:53 - "Hes actually polling 4th place in a lot of places"

1:48 "Do you think there's still like a little stirring of support for him"

Bob Beckel

2:18 "If he wants to do away with FEMA, i want to do away with Ron Paul, that would be a fair swap i think"

Eric Bolling

2:42 "its his convictions dana they are so extreme. Here's a guy who says ok, the fed is outdated, we don't need a fed we have to go back to the gold standard, sorry!! it just can't happen, theres not enough gold on the planet to do that"

3:08 " he says the only borders we need to secure are our own, so other words were going to leave Israel out there hanging in the middle east?"

lucky_bg
08-29-2011, 03:48 PM
This video is unavailable...:confused:

Edit: working fine now...

RileyE104
08-29-2011, 03:49 PM
After seeing the Sunday morning interview w/ Chris Wallace, my uncle who doesn't really like Paul's foreign policy said he "has to admit" that RP is right on everything else, even FEMA. He also had never heard of Austrian Economics before, and said what he heard about it was interesting.

People are coming our way, so f*** the pricks.. erm, I mean "commentators" who want to hate on Paul.

messana
08-29-2011, 03:50 PM
If that's the worst they can do then we got nothing to worry about.

ItsTime
08-29-2011, 03:50 PM
Literally already yesterdays news.

RDM
08-29-2011, 03:53 PM
After seeing the Sunday morning interview w/ Chris Wallace, my uncle who doesn't really like Paul's foreign policy said he "has to admit" that RP is right on everything else, even FEMA. He also had never heard of Austrian Economics before, and said what he heard about it was interesting.

People are coming our way, so f*** the pricks.. erm, I mean "commentators" who want to hate on Paul.

Why do you think they did it. Perhaps their co-worker Chris Wallace talked with them about the positive e-mails he received about the interview? They didn't like the responses, so they had to squash it on their show.

ScotTX
08-29-2011, 04:14 PM
That show is not good unless the Judge is on the panel. All the other panelists are annoying sheep. Does anybody really watch that show?

RileyE104
08-29-2011, 04:19 PM
That show is not good unless the Judge is on the panel. All the other panelists are annoying sheep. Does anybody really watch that show?

This... It's such a shame that the Judge didn't get to replace Beck.

unconsious767
08-29-2011, 04:21 PM
Still no-workie for me :confused:

edit>ok, working now - thanks!

Peace&Freedom
08-29-2011, 04:27 PM
The Sunday Fox show went out on broadcast TV (where not pre-empted by Irene coverage). That Paul interview thus went out to 10x as many people who saw the Five, and many probably a lot of Fox viewers don't even know waht the Five is. Eyes on the prize---getting Paul's message out to the broader, regular TV audience is the main outcome of the weekend, not the lesser audience watching cable news banter.

kahless
08-29-2011, 05:17 PM
This was my first time tuning in since Beck's last show and caught the end of the Ron Paul bit. The program reminded me why I never tuned in since it was exactly the garbage I expected, especially from that Communist douchebag Bob Beckel. They say Ron Paul is extreme, but they put on a Communist like Bob Beckel, unbelievable. Then we have Dana Perino and Eric Bolling, please spare me the torture two big government mouth pieces.

They also blasted drilling in the Everglades as if it is an insane idea. It has already been done and I suspect far safer than deep water gulf drilling. If they got rid of these idiots and just had Judge Nap and Guttfield I would probably tune in again.

ravedown
08-29-2011, 05:29 PM
the comment, " i agree with everything ron paul says...but he's just not my guy." i wish someone would challenge such a stupid comment like that...or ask, so whats your alternative? who is your guy and why?

Bordillo
08-29-2011, 06:51 PM
Beckel is a fat communist, basically fox news's michael moore

The blonde bitch needs to go find a dick and stop talking

The brunette is actually pretty smart, shes a lawyer and she actually says how she agrees with his points

Greg Gutfeld just kind of smiles at the fat guy

V3n
08-29-2011, 07:06 PM
seems like it's their job to trash people, I've never seen them comment on anything they all just sat around and said "Yea, that's cool... next?"
It's like The View but for people who hate EVERYTHING - I really don't know what the market is for the show.

evadmurd
08-29-2011, 07:16 PM
Just a bunch of MSM wannabes (and has-beens aka Beckel). No news here.

Cutlerzzz
08-29-2011, 07:19 PM
I cannot wait for the day when Schiff is on Bolling's Fox Business show and mentions Ron Paul. I wonder if Bolling would know his place, or just become another Schiff victim?

alsis8xmy
08-29-2011, 07:32 PM
The more these bubble heads try to ignore Paul, the less they realize that the joke is on them now. They just insist on driving what's left of their shattered credibility deeper into the ground. I say, keep parading out the unintelligent info babes to keep the charade going, it's only helping our cause all the more!

AGRP
08-29-2011, 07:34 PM
HA!

What am I watching here? MSNBC?

Ron Paul is living rent free in their minds and they're unmasking themselves as anything but conservatives!

FreedomProsperityPeace
08-29-2011, 07:45 PM
Was that trashing? I don't think it rises to that level. Guilfoyle and Gutfeld basically said he's right. Perino said he has the courage of his convictions. Beckel is a liberal idiot and Bolling is an obvious shill for Perry (he has openly supported Perry a few times on the show). I see it as a net neutral piece, seeing how most agree with him, yet for some reason don't want to support him. Unbiased viewers might actually look deeper into Ron Paul after watching this.

TroySmith
08-29-2011, 08:10 PM
Eric Bolling really has gone out of his away a lot recently to attack Ron Paul. I've notice increasingly though, on Fox at least, that he is becoming the minority. He has already come out in favor of a Perry/Romney ticket so he is establishment to the bone. He can't really do much besides give ad hominem attacks though.

bunklocoempire
08-29-2011, 08:56 PM
the comment, " i agree with everything ron paul says...but he's just not my guy." i wish someone would challenge such a stupid comment like that...or ask, so whats your alternative? who is your guy and why?

Irks me to no end.:mad:

If one agrees with everything that Paul says, yet can't support Paul, then the issue clearly isn't with Paul.

Who the hell puts these sacks o' crap on the air?

Bunkloco

Ronpauljones
08-29-2011, 09:00 PM
This... It's such a shame that the Judge didn't get to replace Beck.

I agree.

anaconda
08-29-2011, 09:14 PM
What's with the guy who says "I agree with everything he says" but "he's not my guy.." How idiotic is that?

anaconda
08-29-2011, 09:18 PM
What a sorry bunch of panelists. God in Heaven...

kah13176
08-29-2011, 09:21 PM
I bet Beckel disliked FEMA too when Bush was president and Katrina happened.

tremendoustie
08-29-2011, 09:38 PM
Actually, I believe Ron taking flack about FEMA is helping him win conservatives over.

On domestic issues, I think the republican base is more anti spending than most of the pundits realize.

ONUV
09-15-2011, 12:00 AM
I think Bolling is sexually attracted to Rick Perry. He's always gushing about the guy. Bolling is also a hijacker of the Tea Party and pushes Perry as the Tea Party candidate.

Also, Bolling needs to button his shirt.

Philhelm
09-15-2011, 12:36 AM
seems like it's their job to trash people, I've never seen them comment on anything they all just sat around and said "Yea, that's cool... next?"
It's like The View but for people who hate EVERYTHING - I really don't know what the market is for the show.

Target Audience:

http://benzandabackpack.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/The-Grinch-Benz-and-a-Backpack.jpg

ONUV
09-16-2011, 12:34 AM
I'm watching the replay for "The Five" and Bolling is pushing Perry again as usual. As they were going to commercial, he held up the picture of Perry shooting a gun in the air.

You are a neocon Eric not a Tea Partier!

RileyE104
09-16-2011, 12:59 AM
Eric Bolling is such an idiot.

"WHA? Ownwee pwotect America!? But... But ISRAEL! WE HAZ TO PROTECTS ISRAEL WECAUSE DEY UH JUS CANT DO IT DEMSELVES WIF DE UH HUNDWEDS OF NUKES DEY HAWVE!!" :rolleyes:

Bordillo
09-16-2011, 12:59 AM
I find Fox Business Network to be a lot less painfull to watch. Fox News has gone to far to the Christian right

ONUV
09-21-2011, 12:30 AM
eric bolling just said that paul supporters would swing to rick perry after ron paul falls out of the race.

bwahahahahahahahaha

Dary
09-21-2011, 06:47 AM
eric bolling just said that paul supporters would swing to rick perry after ron paul falls out of the race.

bwahahahahahahahaha
Yeah I saw that too.

That was funny. I'm so glad Bolling doesn't like Ron. Just think of the shear number of independents we'd lose if Bolling actually liked Ron.

They still don't get it (or they do but just can't come up with a way to fight it) that this race won't be won without the independent vote. Like mine.

Independents for Romney (or Perry)... Bwahahaha (is right). Now THAT's funny.

I'm not sure what would be worse. Fighting off these kinds of attempted attacks or trying to defend Ron against a neo-con's endorsement should one actually come out and make one.

Unless that neo-con actually had a real and true change of heart, I'd rather they keep up these smears.

I just love it when neo-cons say bad things about Ron.

wannaberocker
09-21-2011, 08:47 AM
The most annoying person on that Show has to be that fat turd Bob Beckle. Why is that guy on tv at all? He has nothing intelligent to say "EVER". His responce to everything is "oh republicans are extremist" WTF, hes like a broke teleprompter.

speciallyblend
09-21-2011, 08:53 AM

bwahahahahahahahaha

folks who think like that will elect obama for a 2nd term.

ONUV
09-24-2011, 12:10 AM
first segment on the debate and ron paul wasn't mentioned once. they mentioned how well santorum did 3 times.

ONUV
09-24-2011, 12:21 AM
2nd segment over and still no mention of ron paul. more santorum and some cain, gingrich, and perry.

kahless
09-24-2011, 08:10 AM
That show is a complete train wreck. Between the two whack jobs Bolling, Beckel and the Bush admin establishment shill Perino, all make it completely unwatchable.

Despite Beck's flip flop of on foreign policy and Ron Paul, at least his show was watchable and topics he covered were somewhat favorable to the cause here more than any other Fox show besides Fox Business.

jkr
09-24-2011, 08:30 AM
the WHO?

the JacKson 5?

didnt they loose thier lead singer?

ONUV
10-12-2011, 12:25 AM
they showed a drawing of how the candidates would be sitting for the debate. bolling said ron paul should be left of center instead of right and rick perry should be right of center instead of left.

AZKing
10-12-2011, 12:35 AM
I've always disliked Bolling. He ruined Happy Hour then they completely replaced Happy Hour for that douche.