PDA

View Full Version : FOX American's Newsroom just replayed portion of Sunday's interview

Bruno
08-29-2011, 07:37 AM
I dare say, the tides are turning... :)

Bill Hemminger (pursposeful misspelling, same Bill that laughed at Ron and showed old CPAC clip, but I digress) and Martha MacCallum just introduced "a fantastic interview with Ron Paul" from FOX News Sunday interview with Chris Wallace. They showed the segment where he talked about Austrian economics and what their school of thought would advise on the current economic situation.

After the clip, Bill and Martha said he had been on on the forefront of these issues for a long time, and that the public is moving towards his veiws. "Great back and forth between Ron Paul and Chris Wallace. Entire segment on our website." Bill said Ron lost by only 72 votes (not exactly correct, but hey) and that he is gaining a lot of momentum, or something like that.

One of the most "fair and balanced" segments I have seen in a long time from them on Ron Paul.

Please post a clip if anyone gets a youtube of that segment.

smartguy911
08-29-2011, 07:40 AM
donde esta tubeee?

Oddone
08-29-2011, 07:45 AM
At this rate everyone at Fox News will be supporting Ron Paul except Bill O'Reilly. Would love to see a clip of this though, if anyone can find it.

S.Shorland
08-29-2011, 07:53 AM
They have to support Paul.Perry is running as a trojan horse Paul.They can't criticize Paul as a lunatic anymore when their man is running on an insincere raft of his policies and warnings.

FreedomProsperityPeace
08-29-2011, 07:57 AM
Yep, I saw it too.

swissaustrian
08-29-2011, 07:58 AM
This is probably the preparation for the big entry of Rick Perry into the race as the fake Ron Paul. Perry soon will be claiming that he supports Austrian Economics etc just like Bachmann did. He will be portrayed as the Ron Paul with electability by FOX. The sheeple might buy into that.

EDIT: S.Shorland was faster than me:)

Join The Paul Side
08-29-2011, 08:07 AM
I saw it too. It was a very nice segment they did on Dr. Paul. It has me wondering what's going on over at Fox.

It's like some sort of Twilight Zone shit going on over there. :eek:

It has me thinking somebody is slipping something in the coffee at the Fox studio. :rolleyes:

Perhaps all the newscasters there coincidently realized they're heads were up their asses and resurfaced for air. :rolleyes:

I have to wonder are they being nice to Dr. Paul now because they have a huge hit piece coming later. :eek:

The good press is nice but I simply don't trust them. :(

Fatejuggler
08-29-2011, 08:11 AM
They showed a clip of the FEMA part of the interview on MSNBC this morning also, and then a bit later they showed a clip of Ron Paul speaking somewhere over the weekend. They also mentioned him in a talk segment saying something about him having a major effect on the race.

speciallyblend
08-29-2011, 08:15 AM
They have to support Paul.Perry is running as a trojan horse Paul.They can't criticize Paul as a lunatic anymore when their man is running on an insincere raft of his policies and warnings.

your post made me think of this video:) crying i want out,we are not going anywhere i am to freaking fat,use your mexican get us over the border?? can't make out everything she says edit notice she is like 5-10ft from shore folks hahaha, i can't help but lmfao at this video:) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7JnydcT9xU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7JnydcT9xU i can see the media being this poor girl! that video could make a great ron paul 2012 video, do it yourself:) be independent!!

Join The Paul Side
08-29-2011, 08:19 AM

Yes. Perry is definately going to present himself as a pro-war, gay hating Ron Paul.

Dlynne
08-29-2011, 08:20 AM
This is probably the preparation for the big entry of Rick Perry into the race as the fake Ron Paul. Perry soon will be claiming that he supports Austrian Economics etc just like Bachmann did. He will be portrayed as the Ron Paul with electability by FOX. The sheeple might buy into that.

EDIT: S.Shorland was faster than me:)

I somewhat agree with this. TPTB may be looking for a Ron Paul lookalike who is willing to wage war abroad. Therefore, they need to give credence to Paul's monetary ideas.

Napoleon's Shadow
08-29-2011, 08:47 AM
I saw it too. It was a very nice segment they did on Dr. Paul. It has me wondering what's going on over at Fox.

It has me thinking somebody is slipping something in the coffee at the Fox studio. :rolleyes:

Perhaps all the newscasters there coincidently realized they're heads were up their asses and resurfaced for air. :rolleyes:
You're closer to the truth than you think. http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x93/sonicspikesalbum/collins.gif

georgiaboy
08-29-2011, 09:02 AM
When contemplating the chess game that may be afoot, the phrase "keep your friends close, and your enemies closer" comes to mind.

My first instinct is to think that this has everything to do with viewership and ratings. RP's popularity is increasing, so they run with it to capture audience members. Maybe even their advertisers are applying pressure.

I would also think that the favorable emails everyone sent yesterday after the segment really, really helped!

In my gut, though, even as one who wants to forgive, my trust still has to be earned from these folks who laughed, mocked, ignored, misled, etc. They've a lot of catching up to do.

The Free Hornet
08-29-2011, 09:06 AM
Yes. Perry is definately going to present himself as a pro-war, gay hating Ron Paul.

Sadly, I thought you were joking as it seems so absurd. Regardless anybody's views, "anti-gay" appears to be a losing position with the general population. This poll (http://www.gallup.com/poll/135764/americans-acceptance-gay-relations-crosses-threshold.aspx) - and we love polls here! - shows a gradual but certain acceptance of homosexuality over the years.

Perry and Bachmann have picked the side that is losing. More so, they have done so in big, embarrassing ways that Bush 1 & 2 seemed to have avoided. "Pray the gay away", "gays are evil", and anti-sodomy laws are not going to fly for much longer. The *ONLY* way this plays successful is in a handful of states and to so-called social conservatives. It seems to be poison in the general election.

On to pro-war. This is where there is even more hope. It may not be necessary to push Ron Paul so much but rather to be anti-war. I figure 1/2 or more of our debt could have been avoided had we been grown-ups over 9-11. http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/5/55/U.S._Defense_Spending_Trends.png

If "Guns or Butter" catches on as an election theme, Ron Paul is the highest-polling candidate who can capitalize on this.

angelatc
08-29-2011, 09:06 AM
At this rate everyone at Fox News will be supporting Ron Paul except Bill O'Reilly. Would love to see a clip of this though, if anyone can find it.

That would make sense - Bill is practically in Obama's camp these days.

angelatc
08-29-2011, 09:08 AM
Sadly, I thought you were joking as it seems so absurd. Regardless anybody's views, "anti-gay" appears to be a losing position with the general population. . No argument there. But the GOP base isn't the general population. Somewhere between 65% and 72% of the general population want us out of the Middle East, and look how that's working out.

Bruno
08-29-2011, 09:16 AM
That would make sense - Bill is practically in Obama's camp these days.

Totally. Did you see his opinion piece on Sunday about giving Obama a break for taking a vacation?

Join The Paul Side
08-29-2011, 09:29 AM
Sadly, I thought you were joking as it seems so absurd. Regardless anybody's views, "anti-gay" appears to be a losing position with the general population.

I agree. But Neocons love war and gay bashing. I don't see this changing anytime soon.

Bruno
08-29-2011, 09:36 AM
Anyone able to tube this for us?

acptulsa
08-29-2011, 10:46 AM
No argument there. But the GOP base isn't the general population. Somewhere between 65% and 72% of the general population want us out of the Middle East, and look how that's working out.

+rep

The Forces of War don't have to get a Republican in to win. The fact that Obama has more than doubled our war count is proof of this. If you think the real game behind the scenes gives a damn about capital Ds and Rs you're missing the big picture. This is a game of war v. peace, and the powers that be and the mainstream media are pitted against a populace that is increasingly sick of imperialism.

Like angela says, the G.O.P. base isn't the general population. Yeah, they love to win, but if the media can fool them about who is and who isn't electable in the general election (mostly by harping on our man's lack of perceived charisma) then maybe they can fool the G.O.P. base into nominating a gay basher who could never win in November. This is fine with them, because Obama has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that you don't need to be a Republican to give billions to banksters and start a few more wars.

And if Perry is making promises about the Fed? Since he can't win the general election, who really cares?