PDA

View Full Version : Obama's uncle has been arrested and held as illegal immigrant

Noob
08-29-2011, 05:44 AM
Obama's long-lost "Uncle Omar" has been arrested for alleged drink-driving outside Boston and detained as an illegal immigrant, The Times can reveal.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/world/barack-obamas-uncle-has-been-arrested-and-held-as-illegal-immigrant/story-e6frg6so-1226124269032

Zippyjuan
08-29-2011, 10:11 AM
Everybody has relatives they are not proud of.

oyarde
08-29-2011, 10:18 AM
I do not have any relatives like his elderly Aunt that was living in public housing and eating who knows what with out checking on them and offering them a better oppurtunity .

Dianne
08-29-2011, 01:19 PM
I do not have any relatives like his elderly Aunt that was living in public housing and eating who knows what with out checking on them and offering them a better oppurtunity .

His aunt is also an illegal immigrant, who has been deported two or three times; and comes back like a bad dream; living in tax
payer funded public housing...while her nephew Pres. is a millionaire.

One classey family there, Obama.

CaptainAmerica
08-29-2011, 01:21 PM
Sounds like a possible political stunt in which Obama will bring amnesty to the dinner table.

pcosmar
08-29-2011, 02:14 PM
History, good to remember.

http://www.rustycans.com/Graphics/Billy.GIF

MelissaWV
08-29-2011, 02:16 PM
I'd hate to think that some of you are implying you have to be from a "good family" in order to be President. There are families that have bad apples, and there are families who can pay to have them hidden.

pcosmar
08-29-2011, 02:21 PM
I'd hate to think that some of you are implying you have to be from a "good family" in order to be President. There are families that have bad apples, and there are families who can pay to have them hidden.

I was thinking that the Bad Apple was usually the one elected and that the "normal" ones were made fun of.

qh4dotcom
08-29-2011, 02:25 PM

Look at how nice Obama has been to his relatives in Kenya...none of them got to be present at his inauguration.

Revolution9
08-29-2011, 02:33 PM

That is probably what drove him to drink.

Rev9

pcosmar
08-29-2011, 02:35 PM

Rev9

Zing !

:cool:

oyarde
08-30-2011, 10:16 AM
His aunt is also an illegal immigrant, who has been deported two or three times; and comes back like a bad dream; living in tax
payer funded public housing...while her nephew Pres. is a millionaire.

One classey family there, Obama. I know , wth , why is he not looking after her ? I would be if she was my Aunt ...

oyarde
08-30-2011, 10:19 AM
History, good to remember.

http://www.rustycans.com/Graphics/Billy.GIF Having a brother with his own beer is way more classy than being wealthy and not trying to share with your destitute Aunt .

KingRobbStark
08-30-2011, 10:33 AM
I come from a family where the old American family values are still alive. I would never let one of my family members suffer when I have the ability to help. Never.

teacherone
08-30-2011, 10:38 AM

Rev9

you should write comedy...

i'm serious.