PDA

View Full Version : Greetings From North Carolina

JaynLouv
08-28-2011, 08:20 PM
Hello all,
Well as you know, I am a Ron Paul supporter. I became interested in Dr. Paul back in 2007 and was very disappointed that he wasn't elected in 2008. I am very hopeful that this time will be different as more people are waking up to discover what has happened to this country and are hearing Ron Paul's message. I will do what I can to wake up even more people by getting the word out etc.

Cami

JaynLouv
08-28-2011, 08:55 PM
A slightly better introduction. You'll have to forgive me, I'm new at this. :)

My name is Cami and I live in Chadbourn, NC with my husband and 8 of my 10 children. (Two are grown now) For those who do not know, Chadbourn is near the coast of our state. We have a small farm where aside from raising our children, we raise a garden, orchard, and farm critters.

In the way of employment, I am currently just a full-time mom and caretaker of this farm but in the past, I was also a real estate investor, secretary, and worked in the nursing profession.

I've always been a Libertarian and believed in the ideals of our Founding Fathers. I became interested in Dr. Ron Paul in 2007 and have been doing what I can to spread his message to the sheeple of this country. I have grown so disgusted with the things happening all around us, but with Ron Paul, I have hope. Hope that the Republic and Liberty can be restored.

I have joined several meetup groups near me and will be doing even more to help Ron Paul get elected. Unfortunately, there is not a group in my actual location so I am also thinking of starting one up here as well.

It is nice to meet all of you fellow patriots and I look forward to learning as much as I can from all of you and helping to get the word out.

GunnyFreedom
08-28-2011, 09:00 PM
Outstanding, and welcome! Have you heard of a fella named Glen Bradley?

JaynLouv
08-28-2011, 09:25 PM
The name sounded familiar to me but I must admit that I had to look it up to know for sure. It is very nice to meet you!

GunnyFreedom
08-28-2011, 09:36 PM
The name sounded familiar to me but I must admit that I had to look it up to know for sure. It is very nice to meet you!

LOL thanks, it wasn't a trick question or an ego-check, I have to track my name recognition in NC, and if there are Paulers from 08 in NC who don't know who I am, then I'm doing something wrong. The 2012 race is gonna be tough, the 2018 run at Congress will be even tougher, and the 2024 run at US Senate will be harder still.

JaynLouv
08-28-2011, 09:49 PM
LOL! Well I can understand that!! We need many more Paulers in office! Very happy to see that you are there and doing your best. Wishing you all the best with the upcoming races!

KCIndy
08-28-2011, 09:56 PM
Glen Bradley?

Who the heck...?

Oh, isn't he that guy who just quit his gig on Fox News?

;)

KIDDING! I'm just KIDDING! :D

*please don't kill me!!!*

GunnyFreedom
08-28-2011, 10:09 PM
Glen Bradley?

Who the heck...?

Oh, isn't he that guy who just quit his gig on Fox News?

;)

KIDDING! I'm just KIDDING! :D

*please don't kill me!!!*

LOL I'm not above using the similarities to help mainstream Tea Partiers remember who to vote for at the polls. ;)

I am always quick to remind people though that I don't stutter: there is only one 'n' in Glen :D

Dark_Horse_Rider
08-28-2011, 10:46 PM
Welcome Cami

Glad to have you with us !