PDA

View Full Version : I just posted this comment on a local newspaper article about unemployment problems in OH

Tod
08-28-2011, 01:44 PM
The readership is mostly Democratic...

I'm planning to vote for Ron Paul because he's the only presidential candidate who has a clear understanding of what is ailing our country and has the will and quiet resolve to actually tackle the tough issues. I'd encourage everyone to take the time to do some in-depth research into the man and his positions, which have remained essentially unchanged for 30 years. History has proven that much of his understanding is incredibly accurate (e.g. he predicted the collapse of the housing market several years before it happened, among other things).

The press is trying very hard to suppress and/or misrepresent his views and portray him as "unelectable", but the events of the past few years have made many Americans reconsider the wisdom of voting for yet another term of the Clinton/Bush/Obama status quo. Dr. Paul's views are resonating with more and more voters. If you voted for Obama in part because you thought the troops should come home instead of fighting wars that have more to do with enriching multinational corporations than national defense, electing Dr. Paul will realize that goal. Bringing the troops home will save Americans trillions of dollars that can put to MUCH better use.

One of the ways Dr. Paul's opponents try to mischaracterize him is to call him an isolationist. Nothing could be further from the truth. The correct adjective is non-interventionist, a completely different animal. If you aren't sure what the difference is, your favorite search engine will help you out.

We may be too late to help Virginia May [Virginia was one of the people in the article], but not too late to help you or your neighbor. Take some time to read up on Dr. Paul, watch videos of his debates, interviews, and speeches, and find out why so many more Americans are rooting for him for the 2012 election.

Bruno
08-28-2011, 01:58 PM
+ rep!