PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul Thread Biggest on Hannity Forum

Bob Cochran
06-13-2007, 01:53 PM
http://hannity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=257386

More pages/posts than any thread I saw!

I'm posting there as "LogicRules".

Hannity's moderators are CLEARLY censoring the Ron Paul posts. There are lots of Fred Thompson threads -- a guy who hasn't even been in a debate yet -- but they don't allow any new Ron Paul threads.

I'm thinking most or all of my posts will be deleted by the moderators.

SWATH
06-13-2007, 02:02 PM
Hannity hates Ron Paul.

Yesterday on his radio show I heard him say this:

"You know I am always asked which candidate do I like and the answer is I like all the front runners, I like Guiliani for his bravery after 9/11 and the way he handled it, I like McCain because he is dedicated to the war on terror, and I like Romney because he has done a phenominal job manging a whole state and I like his positions. I also like Huckabee and I like Hunter and I like Brownback...I am NOT a fan of Ron PAUL, I don't appreciate his comments or anything he says, I find them outrageous and offensive."

IRO-bot
06-13-2007, 02:03 PM
Hannity is a waiste of human life. Don't bother with his stupid forum. He's a brainwashed brainwasher.

Bob Cochran
06-13-2007, 02:05 PM
I think what offends Hannity the most is that Ron Paul scares the bejeepers out of him.

Bob Cochran
06-13-2007, 02:06 PM
Hannity is a waiste of human life. Don't bother with his stupid forum. He's a brainwashed brainwasher.

I'm not bothering WITH his forum.

I'm bothering his forum.

See the difference? It's sport.

angrydragon
06-13-2007, 02:08 PM
Hannity doesn't want the truth, it'll bother his fantasy world. Threesome with Bush or something, I don't know.

SWATH
06-13-2007, 02:12 PM
The problem with people like Hannity and Rush is that they have been towing the current administrations line, especially about the war, for so long that even if they did like Ron Paul there is NO WAY they could endorse him without looking like flip-flopping retards. They cannot endorse a candidate who invalidates all the years of talking points they have worked so hard to pollute the airwaves with. The same goes for Ingrham, Savage, Levin, Beck, and Boortz. There might be a shred of hope for Rush though, I actually find him the least bone-headed between him and Hannity. After the second debate, when confronted with a caller supporting Ron Paul who was also urging Rush to support him as well, I could almost hear the moral dillema rattling around in his head.

JoshLowry
06-13-2007, 02:15 PM
I'm not bothering WITH his forum.

I'm bothering his forum.

See the difference? It's sport.

Whatever you do is fine, but this forum doesn't condone forum attacks.

Please do not encourage it here.

Thanks.

Bob Cochran
06-13-2007, 02:25 PM
Hannity doesn't want the truth, it'll bother his fantasy world. Threesome with Bush or something, I don't know.
That's funny!:D

Give me liberty
06-13-2007, 02:40 PM
What makes Hannity a Great American?

Can someone please tell me that?
and who started this whole Great American thing?

I am ok if he supports the troops, but his view's are just, well you know.

SWATH
06-13-2007, 02:42 PM

Nothing, it is just a slogan designed to imply that anyone who does not agree with him is not a great American.

Broadlighter
06-13-2007, 02:43 PM
I believe I heard him say one time that he was once a Democrat and switched a la Ronald Reagan ("I didn't leave the Democratic Party. The Democratic Party left me.")

He believes in the old Democratic Party, whatever that means.

Of course he is going to hate Ron Paul and the Libertarian side of the Republican party. The big Neo-Con signal he gives is when talks about the U.S. having a 'moral' duty to do something.

Both Rush and Hannity take their orders from GOP Headquarters. What is needed is an overthrow of the current GOP Leadership. Also, Rupert Murdoch needs to retire from the media business or pass on to the hereafter. Following that, I think Rush will sing a different tune and Hannity will either go looking for another job or re-join the Democrats.

DXDoug
06-13-2007, 02:52 PM
Nice there is alot of ron paul activity on those forums even though its hannity :eek:

AZ Libertarian
06-13-2007, 02:55 PM
I like the post that says:
This could be bad news for the RP internet mafia if true:

YouTube Censors Ron Paul Videos

http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm?headline=s5i20263

at the end of the article it clearly states:
"The story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious. "

Typical.

AZ Libertarian
06-13-2007, 02:57 PM

A sycophant caller telling him so..... :p

Bob Cochran
06-13-2007, 03:00 PM
"The story above is a satire or parody. It is entirely fictitious. "
Ha! I didn't catch that.

That's possibly doing Ron Paul's campaign a great service. One thing that really pi$$es most Americans off is censorship. If people think Ron Paul talk is being censored (which it in fact is, elsewhere), they might just get up off their couches, out from behind their computers, etc., to get out and put up some signs for Ron Paul and, most important, VOTE for the man!

Bob Cochran
06-13-2007, 03:02 PM
Surely a guy who talks so tough and loves war so much has military experience to back it up, right?

So I think it's definitely the fact that he answered the call to serve his country in several wars, sacrificing life and limb to defend us, that makes him a Great American, right?

;)

tnvoter
06-13-2007, 03:52 PM
http://hannity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=257386

More pages/posts than any thread I saw!

I'm posting there as "LogicRules".

Hannity's moderators are CLEARLY censoring the Ron Paul posts. There are lots of Fred Thompson threads -- a guy who hasn't even been in a debate yet -- but they don't allow any new Ron Paul threads.

I'm thinking most or all of my posts will be deleted by the moderators.

I was banned for for having "http://www.ronpaul08.com" in my sig.

After 400 posts, 30 threads on different issues, and signing up the same day that hannity came on the air in my town - they still wanted to censor me simply for supporting him.

Those mods are lame.

Bob Cochran
06-13-2007, 03:55 PM
I'm so proud of this! I think I'll frame it!

http://members.cox.net/autofx/hannity-ban.JPG

Bob Cochran
06-13-2007, 04:04 PM
I was banned for for having "http://www.ronpaul08.com" in my sig.

After 400 posts, 30 threads on different issues, and signing up the same day that hannity came on the air in my town - they still wanted to censor me simply for supporting him.

Those mods are lame.
Am I the only one who thinks Sean Hannity is a dangerous (he'd be even more dangerous if he were smarter), fascist chickenhawk?

How can Fox News keep him on their payroll? This man is so what America is NOT about.

Hamburglar
06-13-2007, 04:22 PM
I have no doubt Hannity and his parrots would be good germans.

DjLoTi
06-13-2007, 04:24 PM
I think you mean Nazis. Don't diss Germans, I love Germany. I miss it.

Bob Cochran
06-13-2007, 04:27 PM
Germany IS a great country, I lived there almost 3 years.

Yeah...he'd make a great Nazi. It's people like Sean Hannity, and the kind of people who nod their heads at everything Sean Hannity says, that made Hitler's reign possible.

Hitler did not commit all of those heinous war crimes all by himself, you know. He had lots of enthusiastic Hannitys helping him.

Hamburglar
06-13-2007, 04:31 PM
I think you mean Nazis. Don't diss Germans, I love Germany. I miss it.

Well, I meant good germans during the Third Reich, but not necessarily Nazis.

I've got nothing against modern Germany :D

drinkbleach
06-13-2007, 05:10 PM
Am I to understand that you need to pay to become a Hannity forum user?

Therion
06-13-2007, 05:22 PM
It amazes me that people who have time to waste on Hannity's groupthink forums never actually take to the time to leave their fantasy world of horse-riding americans and Muslim boogeymen.

guntherg16
06-13-2007, 05:49 PM
Hannity hates Ron Paul.

"You know I am always asked which candidate do I like and the answer is I like all the front runners, I like Guiliani for his bravery after 9/11 and the way he handled it, I like McCain because he is dedicated to the war on terror, and I like Romney because he has done a phenominal job manging a whole state and I like his positions. I also like Huckabee and I like Hunter and I like Brownback...I am NOT a fan of Ron PAUL, I don't appreciate his comments or anything he says, I find them outrageous and offensive."

That is too funny!

Hannity is a dope.

Bob Cochran
06-13-2007, 05:53 PM
Yeah, supporting the Constitution is outrageous and offensive!

GreenApples
06-13-2007, 05:54 PM
Hannity hates Ron Paul.

That's because Dr. Paul is stealing away boatloads of votes from the GOP Party's 'favorite son'.

:D

guntherg16
06-13-2007, 05:55 PM
Yeah, supporting the Constitution is outrageous and offensive!

Those are the two words that popped into Hannity's head so he said them.

Bob Cochran
06-13-2007, 05:58 PM
I wish I wish I WISH that people would starve Fox News of viewership, and that politicians and celebs would refuse to appear on their shows, and force them to revamp their on-air talent. Hannity, for one, has to go. There are some real twits on in the morning, too.

Who hires these people? Who is behind this pathetic excuse for a news organization?

( I guess I could find out if I tried :rolleyes: )

SWATH
06-13-2007, 06:19 PM
I wish I wish I WISH that people would starve Fox News of viewership, and that politicians and celebs would refuse to appear on their shows, and force them to revamp their on-air talent. Hannity, for one, has to go. There are some real twits on in the morning, too.

Who hires these people? Who is behind this pathetic excuse for a news organization?

You wouldn't have to try too hard
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6737097743434902428&q=outfoxed+duration%3Along&total=6&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

james1906
06-13-2007, 06:23 PM

i think fox and friends is for people who find cartoons too mentally stimulating in the morning

RJB
06-13-2007, 06:35 PM
I heard Hannity used to be a flaming liberal 20 or so years ago, but became a "conservative" when Rush really took off. Any truth to that?

I used to really like some of these "conservative" talkshow host. The way they talked during the Clinton administration (anti-nation building, smaller less intrusive Gov. etc) you would have thought they were praying for a candidate like Ron Paul. Now these clowns defend things many times worse than the BS Clinton tried to pull. I can't listen to them anymore unless I want to get mad at such blatant Hypocrasy.

But I know a lot of other former-Rush-Vannity fans who are disillusioned. I'm trying to reach them :)

Bob Cochran
06-13-2007, 08:04 PM
OH YEAH, Rupert Murdoch...grrrrrrr....:mad:

lapi7
06-13-2007, 08:09 PM
Leave Mr. Hannity and those of his ilk alone.
Only a fool attempts to reason with a fool.
It is impossible to give anything of higher quality to somebody who believes that he already possess a monopoly on it.

Matt Collins
06-13-2007, 08:49 PM
Hannity.com booted most Ron Paul supporters and is also actively censoring new Ron Paul threads.

See this for details:
http://ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=2985

Give me liberty
06-13-2007, 08:59 PM
Hannity.com booted most Ron Paul supporters and is also actively censoring new Ron Paul threads.

See this for details:
http://ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?t=2985

Wow thats not very nice of Mr Hannity.com :rolleyes: '

censoring doesnt slove anything.

I guess those threads On Hannity.com asking to go with war on syria or iran is fine with them. And making threads such as this (When will Dick Cheney run for the white house? ) is fine with them. lol

mikelovesgod
06-14-2007, 02:05 AM
The funniest thing to me is that I'm a conservative and yet I want no part of Hannity's conservatism.

Spirit of '76
06-14-2007, 02:13 AM
Did anybody ever hit them with this Ronald Reagan quote over there?

"Ron Paul is one of the outstanding leaders fighting for a stronger national defense. As a former Air Force officer, he knows well the needs of our armed forces, and he always puts them first. We need to keep him fighting for our country."

amonasro
06-14-2007, 02:15 AM
Ugh. I just read through some of those threads. As a former listener of Hannity they are all just puppets that repeat his talking points. Their best dig against Ron Paul is the tin foil hat argument. Woooo.... *cue scary music* Sadly this is also a Hannity talking point :(

buffalokid777
06-14-2007, 02:59 AM

Hannity is only called a "GREAT AMERICAN" by the bootlickers on his show...

In reality...Hannity is more like a NAZI.....except for one thing...he likes Israel....

If you removed Hitler's hatred for jews from him, you would be left with Hannity....

buffalokid777
06-14-2007, 03:01 AM
The problem with people like Hannity and Rush is that they have been towing the current administrations line, especially about the war, for so long that even if they did like Ron Paul there is NO WAY they could endorse him without looking like flip-flopping retards. They cannot endorse a candidate who invalidates all the years of talking points they have worked so hard to pollute the airwaves with. The same goes for Ingrham, Savage, Levin, Beck, and Boortz. There might be a shred of hope for Rush though, I actually find him the least bone-headed between him and Hannity. After the second debate, when confronted with a caller supporting Ron Paul who was also urging Rush to support him as well, I could almost hear the moral dillema rattling around in his head.

You are COMPLETELY correct....can't decide we were wrong and look like flip flops...

Even if it means continuing to be WRONG......

mikelovesgod
06-14-2007, 03:19 AM
Sean Hannity is a good man with a lot of malicious intent. Seems like a contradiction, but you realize the man likes the country, but he likes his notoriety more. He cannot understand the concept of true argument and true debate with honest discussion.

The line from Aristotle about Plato would only confuse him: "I have loved Plato, but I loved the truth more."

buffalokid777
06-14-2007, 03:23 AM
Sean Hannity is a good man with a lot of malicious intent. Seems like a contradiction, but you realize the man likes the country, but he likes his notoriety more. He cannot understand the concept of true argument and true debate with honest discussion.

The line from Aristotle about Plato would only confuse him: "I have loved Plato, but I loved the truth more."

If loving your country was the defination of a good man....

Hitler would be a saint......As well as Stalin and Mao.....

A good man is judged by his DEEDS....not his THOUGHTS.....

Spatch67
06-14-2007, 06:29 AM
It is impossible to give anything of higher quality to somebody who believes that he already possess a monopoly on it.

LOL! It reminds me of the quote:

"Never argue with an idiot. First they drag you down to thier level, then they beat you with experience."

IRO-bot
06-14-2007, 06:34 AM
One thing I've never heard is the reasons for why we need to Build Nations and force Democracy on countries. Is it only because these people have no validation to prove they are right?

SWATH
06-14-2007, 08:36 AM
Someone should get this over to Rush.

Ron Paul actually went to bat for Rush in his defense during his whole drug episode. It would not be too hard for Rush to save some face and say:

"well I don't agree with Paul's position on the war or this or that, but he is the most conservative candidate out there and my beliefs are most aligned with his, so he has my support."

here is the link:
http://www.ronpaullibrary.org/document.php?id=612

noblekale
06-14-2007, 09:33 AM
I've been listening to rush alot lately, and he talks alot about how big government needs to be minimized, and i have a feeling he may make a transition to ron paul soon...

Also here in Florida theres Todd Schnitt, whos views tend to follow those of ron pauls, but i dont understand the hold back.
Ron Paul really does speak the truth. And all this talk about how ron paul has no support, that its a few people who just spam the internet, its crap.

Really the internet is full of people who are willing to listen and discover new views/perspectives in life. Especially in politics. Nearly ALL of my friends support Ron Paul, and alot of them have converted their friends to be ron paul supporters as well.

I think his momentum is catching on... and its up to us to keep spreading the word. He is a true advocate of Peace and Liberty. And I believe he is our only hope to show the world, that America is truly a GREAT nation. One that can emulate kindness, generosity, liberty, peace for the world to see.

and plus.... DOWN WITH THE IRS!!!
:D

Bob Cochran
06-14-2007, 10:28 AM
Who said anything about trying to reason with him? I was harrassing him, abusing him. I'll spend my time as I like, you worry about your own self.

Revolution9
06-14-2007, 11:37 AM
Who said anything about trying to reason with him? I was harrassing him, abusing him. I'll spend my time as I like, you worry about your own self.

It is a way to entertain yourself and train in mental gymnastic for debate with the heavy hitters. Nothing like a good piledriver laced with truth and sarcastic humor to break through conditioning for the reading audience and lurkers or take a troll down a few notches. Hannity's gig is trolling. The funny thing will be hearing about his escapades as he tries to redirect his dualistically corrupted momentum and realize he will have to speak kindly of Dr Paul if he wants to remain a "conservative" pundit during Pauls Presidency and implementation of his platform policies. In two years this idiot will be gushing all over Ron..

The Borg Concensus Will Be Defeated!

Best Regards
Randy

Bob Cochran
06-14-2007, 11:38 AM
It is a way to entertain yourself...
That's the main thrust of it, right there.

I was curious to find out if the "Great American" would be threatened by a few jabs from a "Lesser American" such as yours truly. As it turns out, I appear to be enough of a threat to his "Greatness" that I was promptly banned for being a "Paulette".

I find a good deal of entertainment value in this.

krott5333
06-14-2007, 02:40 PM
http://hannity.com/forum/showthread.php?p=9119040#post9119040

amonasro
06-14-2007, 02:43 PM

Nice! That might get deleted, just a warning, so you should post it in one of the "designated Ron Paul threads" when it does :rolleyes:

amonasro
06-14-2007, 02:44 PM

Also a prediction: One of the great Americans will photoshop it with a tin foil hat on Ron. That's pretty much the best argument they've got, that and downplaying his popularity.

Bob Cochran
06-14-2007, 02:46 PM
Also a prediction: One of the great Americans will photoshop it with a tin foil hat on Ron. That's pretty much the best argument they've got, that and downplaying his popularity.
Their attempt to marginalize him may itself be one of the biggest endorsements they could give, but of course they don't see that.

krott5333
06-14-2007, 02:50 PM
Nice! That might get deleted, just a warning, so you should post it in one of the "designated Ron Paul threads" when it does :rolleyes:

oh well. I dont plan on going back to that board anytime soon anyway, Hannity is a joke.

SWATH
06-14-2007, 04:11 PM
Today Hannity had Mike Huckabee on, this is what was said:

Huckabee: "out of all ten Republican candidates there is really no difference between us on Iraq...well except for Ron Paul who really belongs in the Democratic party"

Hannity: "Yes the Democratic Party who wants to raise taxes, destroy the economy, doesn't even believe that there is a war on terror, socialize everything, you know Mike I really like you're position on taxes, I whole-heartedly support the fair tax."

Huckabee: "The fair tax is really the best way to go for American families, I would really like to shut down the IRS and put an "out of Bussiness" sign in front of their building"

Bob Cochran
06-14-2007, 04:24 PM
...well except for Ron Paul who really belongs in the Democratic party"
That's so untrue. Find me a Dem who has never voted to raise taxes, has never voted for an unbalanced budget, has never taken a government-paid junket, is pro-life, does not participate in the congressional pension program, returns a portion of his annual congressional office budget to the U.S. treasury every year...

Show me one, just one.

Chris Sinnard
06-14-2007, 04:30 PM
Sean Hannity just seems like such an establishment phony. He reminds me of the type of guy who is married for over 30 years with five kids and is a complete homophobic straightedge xenophobe, but gets caught with his 15 year-old illegal Latin lover with his pants down in a men's bathroom at a truck stop hopped up on methamphetamine.