PDA

View Full Version : Lol so I was walking to a bar last night..

8ClicksPerSecond
08-27-2011, 08:05 AM
..and as me and my friends are waiting in line to get in this dude that is absolutely wasted out of his mind is stumbling in the street ranting about Ron Paul and RonPaulForums lol, literally yelling at the top of his lungs about restoring the republic and voting in the primary. Which one of you was that? This was in Queens, NY btw. Just a heads up guys, behavior like this is a pretty stupid thing to do especially when people say how classless we (Dr. Paul supporters) are (even though it isn't true, but still.)

Cowlesy
08-27-2011, 08:06 AM
..and as me and my friends are waiting in line to get in this dude that is absolutely wasted out of his mind is stumbling in the street ranting about Ron Paul and RonPaulForums lol, literally yelling at the top of his lungs about restoring the republic and voting in the primary. Which one of you was that? This was in Queens, NY btw. Just a heads up guys, behavior like this is a pretty stupid thing to do especially when people say how classless we (Dr. Paul supporters) are (even though it isn't true, but still.)

I know about 20 supporters out there. Astoria/LIC?

8ClicksPerSecond
08-27-2011, 08:08 AM
I know about 20 supporters out there. Astoria/LIC?This was in Jamaica, Queens by St. John's University

Chester Copperpot
08-27-2011, 08:09 AM
well wither libertarianism I suppose there will be some libertines in the mix.

Dark_Horse_Rider
08-27-2011, 08:13 AM

pretty sure that was Joe !

CaseyJones
08-27-2011, 08:13 AM
lol ok fess up who was it?

The One
08-27-2011, 08:15 AM

Why didn't you just talk to the guy and ask him who he is?

V4Vendetta
08-27-2011, 08:17 AM
awwww ronnn p p p aaaauuuuullallllll ronnnnnnpawwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

8ClicksPerSecond
08-27-2011, 08:18 AM
Why didn't you just talk to the guy and ask him who he is?Lol I wasn't going to embarrass myself and potentially get hit by a passing car to go and talk to him. I didn't even think about posting this here until this morning when I remembered it.

specsaregood
08-27-2011, 08:22 AM
Lol I wasn't going to embarrass myself and potentially get hit by a passing car to go and talk to him.

How would it embarrass you? You prefer to let him embarrass himself and then come here and attempt to further publically humiliate him in front of his fellow rpf-ers?

Dark_Horse_Rider
08-27-2011, 08:23 AM

8ClicksPerSecond
08-27-2011, 08:29 AM
How would it embarrass you? You prefer to let him embarrass himself and then come here and attempt to further publically humiliate him in front of his fellow rpf-ers?

The guy didn't seem to care he was so out of it he was already there raving before I got there, you could hear him down the street. By the time I actually got there he was walking away. I was with a group of like 20 people I'm not gonna go walk up to some stranger and tell him I post on the same website as him. I was just hoping that he might read this so he doesn't do something like that again and because I thought it was pretty funny.

Dark_Horse_Rider
08-27-2011, 08:31 AM
yep, it was definitely Joe

TIMB0B
08-27-2011, 08:59 AM
Am I the only one that doesn't think this guy was embarrassing?

Bruno
08-27-2011, 09:02 AM

No. :).

Benjam
08-27-2011, 09:12 AM
That's awesome. It reminds of me the southpark when Obama won the election.

Shane Harris
08-27-2011, 09:34 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0WXhO_-e3bM

hahaha

FunkBuddha
08-27-2011, 09:43 AM
/subscribed. anxiously awaiting a confession.

Working Poor
08-27-2011, 09:46 AM

No

Raudsarw
08-27-2011, 09:50 AM

Makes me wonder what South Park will do when we win :) I know what I'll do, I'm getting out that good whiskey I've been saving.

Shane Harris
08-27-2011, 09:52 AM
Makes me wonder what South Park will do when we win :)

rumor of this being their last season or next to last. i would love to see some implicit or explicit endorsing of ron paul, seeing as both matt and trey are libertarians (registered), altho this is very unlikely and probably bad business for them:/

The One
08-27-2011, 09:53 AM
Lol I wasn't going to embarrass myself and potentially get hit by a passing car to go and talk to him. I didn't even think about posting this here until this morning when I remembered it.

Am I the only one who thinks that the likelihood of getting hit by a passing car can be reduced to a non-concern by looking both ways before stepping into the street?

Cowlesy
08-27-2011, 09:58 AM
Am I the only one who thinks that the likelihood of getting hit by a passing car can be reduced to a non-concern by looking both ways before crossing the street?

Crossing certain streets in Queens is akin to playing Frogger on an advanced level. They don't call Queens Blvd. literally "Death Boulevard" for nothing :P

The One
08-27-2011, 10:01 AM
Crossing certain streets in Queens is akin to playing Frogger on an advanced level. They don't call Queens Blvd. literally "Death Boulevard" for nothing :P

I must admit that I have no knowledge of any streets in Queens, but the OP said this guy was stumbling around in the street. That leads me to believe there couldn't be too much traffic, or the dude would have been under a car in the street rather than stumbling around in it.

Come to think of it, maybe there was no crazed RP supporter stumbling around in heavy traffic, screaming about Ron Paul Forums, and embarrassing himself and all the rest of us last night?

Working Poor
08-27-2011, 10:02 AM
I know if it had been me who saw this guy I would have gone up to the guy and tried to talk him out of the street. We do need to at least care about each other.

No1ButPaul08
08-27-2011, 10:10 AM
rumor of this being their last season or next to last. i would love to see some implicit or explicit endorsing of ron paul, seeing as both matt and trey are libertarians (registered), altho this is very unlikely and probably bad business for them:/

I'm a huge fan of South Park. I think their time might be up, the last two or three seasons haven't been very good by South Park standards.

pcosmar
08-27-2011, 10:18 AM
..and as me and my friends are waiting in line to get in

:confused:
Why would anyone wait in line at a bar.

The old Boat Bar would be full sometimes. If you wanted a seat, you grabbed the drunkest looking one off his stool and knocked him out.
then take his place.

if you were afraid to fight you were in the wrong bar anyway.

Me,, I usually just find another bar.

The One
08-27-2011, 10:21 AM
If any of you guys ever see me incoherently staggering around in a treacherous street, please try to overcome your shame long enough to intervene and save my life.

KramerDSP
08-27-2011, 10:29 AM
While we're on the subject of South Park and TV, I think there is no question whatsoever that Ron Paul will finally be on Saturday Night Live. I just hope the person who plays him does a good job. Carvey was great as Perot, and I always thought Dan Akyroyd nailed Carter despite not looking like him at all.

specsaregood
08-27-2011, 10:57 AM
Carvey was great as Perot

Carvey was great as Perot AND Bush.

"Nawt gonna do it, wouldn't be prudent...."

peterv
08-27-2011, 11:33 AM
So we've got the drunk vote? That's sure to put us over the top.

libertybrewcity
08-27-2011, 11:39 AM
I love drunken political debates. They are almost as productive as youtube comment debates.

jct74
08-27-2011, 11:44 AM
we have video of the incident :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vssZ1gkhKTE

kill the banks
08-27-2011, 11:45 AM
maybe he was a neocon trying to sober up who just saw the light ?

Danke
08-27-2011, 11:52 AM
If any of you guys ever see me incoherently staggering around in a treacherous street, please try to overcome your shame long enough to intervene and save my life.

Nah, I believe in live and let die.

mit26chell
08-27-2011, 11:56 AM
Considering Paul's main support base is among us young folk, that kind of stuff is going to happen. Young people party. I don't think it's a big deal. I'm in Atlanta so I can't claim that one, but I can claim Ron Paul coming up almost every time I'm drinking with friends, lol. Last time it was them telling me they think their gonna jump on the Paul bandwagon.

Ronpauljones
08-27-2011, 11:57 AM

I would have given him a hug and bought him a beer.

Ronpauljones
08-27-2011, 12:01 PM
While we're on the subject of South Park and TV, I think there is no question whatsoever that Ron Paul will finally be on Saturday Night Live. I just hope the person who plays him does a good job. Carvey was great as Perot, and I always thought Dan Akyroyd nailed Carter despite not looking like him at all.

Could bring back Carvey to play Paul.

Petar
08-27-2011, 12:02 PM
I wold have started screaming about 9/11 and Jesuits.

dusman
08-27-2011, 12:31 PM
Lol, I'll admit.. I've had a few drunken nights where all I could talk about was Ron Paul. I love that John Mayer video.. maybe we should get him to do an endorsement, lol.

When you are drunk.. you tend to TRY and speak the truth or whatever you're truly passionate about. We really just need an Irish drinking song for Ron Paul, so that when we get drunk and disorderly we can all do it in unison and have fun with it.

In fact, my buddy and I have converted half of the regulars of our local bar to Ron Paul supporters. It'd be awesome to hear our bar full of drunks singing a Ron Paul song.. while people on the streets are like.. WTF?

I don't get so bothered by it.. most of the time it is pretty funny.

Esoteric
08-27-2011, 01:18 PM
we have video of the incident :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vssZ1gkhKTE

nice.. i was just about to post this

TIMB0B
08-27-2011, 01:22 PM
Carvey was great as Perot AND Bush.

"Nawt gonna do it, wouldn't be prudent...."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9xT8jS3Y1aQ

ForLibertyFight
08-27-2011, 02:04 PM