PDA

View Full Version : Hello from DFW, TX

raider4paul
08-26-2011, 10:46 PM
Hello all, I'm a recently "out of the closet" Ron Paul supporter, meaning I've been on the fence about him for a while but just today decided to pledge my support on his campaign website and Constitution Day money bomb.

I had heard of Ron Paul years ago but was closed minded and just didn't want to think about what might be going on in this country. I don't remember what prompted me to watch my first RP video, but as soon as I did I was hooked. Everything he said just made so much sense, and I could see in his eyes and the way he spoke that he believed it all and held to his convictions with all his heart. But I "knew" that RP supporters are "crazy", they're "immature" and "just don't understand" what's going on. So I tried as hard as I could to find real anti-Ron Paul videos and articles and found that they just either aren't there, or I don't agree with what that person was saying. Add to that the fact that I became hooked on all these police brutality videos and videos of police and government officials completely ignoring our God given rights, and I knew that something had to be done and Ron Paul was the only man capable of making that change in a peaceful way.

I'm now proud to be a Ron Paul supporter and recognize the media bias and that he can not be elected, no matter how necessary he is to this country, without the people that support him standing up and demanding his message be heard. So I'm excited to get started and can't wait to attend my first rally and eventually exercise my right to vote in his support. Please let me know what I can do to help get this man in office.

LisaNY
08-27-2011, 01:56 PM
Welcome :)

LibertyEagle
08-27-2011, 02:01 PM
Welcome, raider. Make sure you volunteer with the campaign. They are doing phone-banking right now. :)