PDA

View Full Version : Tough Talker on Doug's Blog

Jared Thrasher
08-26-2011, 11:33 AM
I just ran into a tough talking Ron hater on Doug's blog that just posted his phone number claiming all of us Ron "nutjobs" are too afraid to talk to him.

If anyone feel like blowing off some steam you may have some fun with this guy:

h ttp://dougwead.wordpress.com/2011/08/16/ron-pauls-iowa-success-and-the-media-cover-up/#comments

tremendoustie
08-26-2011, 11:43 AM
I'll bet you that's not really his phone number.

Jared Thrasher
08-26-2011, 11:57 AM
Probably not, or it could be some kind of baited trap as well. I gave up on trying to defend myself against his attatcks. I know the truth and a lot of other people are waking up to the truth. I suppose thats all that matters.:D

WilliamC
08-26-2011, 12:02 PM
Sounds like he just wants someone to yell at.

Must be an O'Rudely fan.

Ronulus
08-26-2011, 12:07 PM
He is an O'reily fan, he even said that because Ron Paul was too afraid to go on the O'reily factor that he couldn't get any media coverage.

The guy is probably just a troll. You can't educate those that are afraid of learning.

jkr
08-26-2011, 12:14 PM
WHY are some "people" so eager to kill?
check that.
WHY are some "people" so eager to to make other people kill for them?

people he has never met
people he was never been wronged by

where do they get their murdering heart?
"we simply must kill them. kill them ALL!"

isn't that what they said "pot" made you like-paranoid, delusional, & a violent monster?
"I GOTTA KILL THEM THEY WERE GONNA KILL ME!"

Remember that?

and the name calling! wOw! way to destroy ANY credibility you may have had.

i wish these "people" would just go away

Ronulus
08-26-2011, 12:20 PM
WHY are some "people" so eager to kill?
check that.
WHY are some "people" so eager to to make other people kill for them?

people he has never met
people he was never been wronged by

where do they get their murdering heart?
"we simply must kill them. kill them ALL!"

isn't that what they said "pot" made you like-paranoid, delusional, & a violent monster?
"I GOTTA KILL THEM THEY WERE GONNA KILL ME!"

Remember that?

and the name calling! wOw! way to destroy ANY credibility you may have had.

i wish these "people" would just go away

I find the best thing to ask when they say "we must kill the terrorists";

"Define terrorist".

If they say it's muslims, ask them if that includes all muslims living here. If they say it's radical extremists, ask them how they quantify that. You may also mention Timothy McVeigh and how he was a white terrorist american. Should we go to war with white americans to stop them from blowing up more buildings? There was the white guy that recently flew his plan into an IRS building in Austin.. guess we are going to have to crack down sometime soon.

Jared Thrasher
08-30-2011, 10:46 AM
Judging so far by how I have been handling him (http://dougwead.wordpress.com/2011/08/24/bachman-perry-who-is-gods-anointed/#comments), do you all think he is a lost cause for having listened to the Rush Limbaugh show for longer than 6 weeks?
Is there still hope for him?

belian78
08-30-2011, 01:49 PM
I would say engaging in trolling tactics in response gets you nowhere fast. Calling people stupid, and saying they have a peasized brain usually will turn someone combative.

Why not just stick to hard provable facts, and stay away from namecalling and talking about RFID implants. (Yes I know all about RFID implants, but how is that going to further the conversation on Dr Paul?)

Bern
08-30-2011, 01:54 PM
Think strategically. Only post something if it has the possibility of achieving a positive result. Emotional satisfaction does not count.

"Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

Cowlesy
08-30-2011, 01:55 PM
I'm thinking calling the campaign and volunteering might prove to be more productive than hoping to persuade this man to vote for Ron Paul. Just my $0.02.

Jared Thrasher
08-30-2011, 03:11 PM
You guys are right, i took the bait. Bastard got me.:mad: Lol!

dusman
08-30-2011, 03:26 PM
I couldn't resist.. against my better judgement. :)